• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

Idk.

Also just realised that since people can change their avatars it's going to get way out of context, because people in like 10 years who see this thread are going to probably see way different avatars, so the comments wont match up with the avatar above them.

I mean it has already happened, just look at the first post of this thread, and it's response.

Screenshot-20231019-153936-Firefox-Nightly.jpg

Also this thread was started on March 19th, 2016. In 2 years and 5 months it will be the 10th year anniversary for the creation of this thread.

Also I don't have the sauce for my PFP.

Edit: Now that I saw the blownup image there is a @ocrions tag on it, the X/Twitter profile of @ocrions seems to make Liminal Space images. Maybe they made it?? Not gonna msg them to ask for the sauce of the Elf, assuming they were the ones who didn't make the Elf.

Image of My PFP at the time of post for archive purposes:

purple-profile-picture-15-1536x1536.jpg

Last edited:
The pretty boy swag is not enough to bag me.

I have to ask, what would I be fucking with that avatar? The Starship Trooper eagle logo? The planet? The too small to read text crawl? Questions, I have them!

I have to ask, what would I be fucking with that avatar? The Starship Trooper eagle logo? The planet? The too small to read text crawl? Questions, I have them!
Its not the Starship Trooper Logo. Its the emblem of the Commonwealth of Man from Stellaris. Its a fan made background with one of the quotes from Xenophobic advisors.

Also I would bang that elf with a planet's worth of people.

As I plan to never change my profile picture, everyone will know exactly what's up.

SO.

Hey bb, u wan sum fuk? (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ

My profile pic will always be some variant of Hot Pants, so no need to worry there.

Also, no to above. I won't deny a cute goblin girl, but the Green Goblin(?) is NOT that.

My profile pic will always be some variant of Hot Pants, so no need to worry there.

Also, no to above. I won't deny a cute goblin girl, but the Green Goblin(?) is NOT that.
Green Goblin from the 60's, I believe. In the same vein, who or what is Hot Pants?

Fools know not the true value of the Ditto in a cup!

Also yes, hopefully I don't die to the Emiya family + Berserker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back