• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

*stares at the Jay Leno Chin*

Sure, you and that thing you're attached too can have a three way with me, just buy me dinner first, then we can talk details ~

*winks salaciously*

Hm. What appears to be an adorable red-eyed catgirl, who by virtue of being a cat is very likely evil... Sure, I see no problems with that right now.

So long as she doesn't go all yandere over me.
I would fuck the Gardevoir so hard, it would mega-evolve without a stone.
And hey~
What's wrong with being a little Yan when you can fix it all!
No idea what the hell that is, but sure, keep an open mind is what I say.
Our wedding night will be one of the most memorable events in her whole life. And if she isn't jammed after every single one of her holes is filled, I shall be happy to take her to battle~

Our wedding night will be one of the most memorable events in her whole life. And if she isn't jammed after every single one of her holes is filled, I shall be happy to take her to battle~

*blushes deeply and stares down*

C-coming on quite strong there...but I'm quite well, lubricated, so jamming after intense bolting isn't an issue...

Oh, I would also attempt to court her... Still would bang though, either way.

I would try to shyly bang but I know people would run away in fear because of the 'Nope' that is my lower body. Of course after the rejection I would hide in a cave for a few months at a time.

I would try to shyly bang but I know people would run away in fear because of the 'Nope' that is my lower body. Of course after the rejection I would hide in a cave for a few months at a time.
*Licks their lips*
Well, I wonder if the cute little spider would mind getting all tied up~
Oh, how delicious would it be to explore all your body at my leisure as you squirm under the bondage, before I ravage your whole body! Every. single. part of it~

Of course, there would be cuddles after that.

Don't be shy little spider, will you walk into my parlor~?

Definitely...

As for the lovely spider lady... depends on the lower spider body...

Oh my, is this a bard before me? Shall you strum me a song, or shall we reenact a scene from your more risque adventure stories, hm ~

Brazilian Wandering Spider Lower body ... The venom has a 'side-effect' on the male population.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back