• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

I don't know what it is, but it looks like some brand of eldritch horror.

Which means I'm game.

Definitely a no to male haired duck sex.
And for the one above, I'd probably say yes to the White Lady(?) and if it's the void surrounding them, I'd probably do them as well.
Also:
but it looks like some brand of eldritch horror.
Several actually, a shoggoth, a night gaunt, and, the eldritch abomination they spend most of their time in, also there's a bit of another universe.
It's fanart of a Worm Fanfic where Taylor is a portal to an Eldritch Prison. She goes by Starscape[field]or something IIRC. Lot's of tentacles, and an emotivore that loves tickling. Would probably be fun in all honesty, especially if you're not an easily broken basket case like 95% of Lovecraft Humans.
And that's not even taking into account the fact that the tentacles are owned by a sapient potent shapeshifter.

Last edited:
Definitely a no to male haired duck sex.
And for the one above, I'd probably say yes to the White Lady(?) and if it's the void surrounding them, I'd probably do them as well.
Also:

Several actually, a shoggoth, a night gaunt, and, the eldritch abomination they spend most of their time in, also there's a bit of another universe.

And that's not even taking into account the fact that the tentacles are owned by a sapient potent shapeshifter.

Cute, but pass. The Eldritch Prison is also minor.

No, i'm not interested in something that looks like cousin It wearing clothes

Sure I could find a use for her.

^
|
Yes.

Say no. Plz do not Goosh Goosh the cat bunny.
|
v

Probably not. But I would put it in cute bullet resistant dresses against its will.

She has me hooked with that intense look in her eyes.

I think that a genderless but male shaped magic puppet and a genderless but female shaped set of magic armor could probably get up to some weird stuff.

I... what even are you? Either way I don't feel comfortable doing it with someone whose hair covers their entire mouth.

I'd be fine with doing the lady, probably not the gentleman cthulhu unless they can sexshift and definitely not the baby.
also if given the chance I'd try to do the group above them as well.

I'd be fine with doing the lady, probably not the gentleman cthulhu unless they can sexshift and definitely not the baby.
also if given the chance I'd try to do the group above them as well.
You're missing the real question, because none of those are the avatar above you. Would you bang the painting that depicts the three?

Gaaah! I already had my turn! If we're allowing rerolls then... that changes things. I'll have to monitor this thread for an avatar depicting Madoka's karmic potential.

Sorry, not into animals... and that rabbit scare the shit out of me.

Nope, and
You're missing the real question, because none of those are the avatar above you. Would you bang the painting that depicts the three?
Good point, I completely failed to realize that the avatar was a picture and to answer your question, I wouldn't even if I knew how to/was capable of, bang/ing a painting.

Probably, though the tails(?) might make things awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back