• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

I wouldn't mind banging an arachne. If I could be sure she'd respect the safeword.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck: I don't give a fuck.

Although if vore counts, I'd love to have the duck over for dinner. Leaning toward Foie Gras as a starter.

Looks human and woman enough for me to accept. Yeah, I'd go for it.

Ramgirl? Of Course! But I may be careful with kisses and other oral stuff she would do. I like my skin without extra holes.

To quote a famous man:

"I would definitely fuck her. I'd take her 'round the world. I'd ruin her." - Abraham Lincoln

The blank circle of a head, is it s featureless sphere or some kind of hole?

... because if it's the latter... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Is this one of the helmets after the Battle of Endor that probably has a dead stormtrooper's head still inside?

Ducks are already cannibalistic necrophiles, so we'd get along great with Ewoks.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back