• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

Last night I was stargazing at the starry sky like the star-obsessed man that I am. An octopus? I'm in, brother~

Last night I was stargazing at the starry sky like the star-obsessed man that I am. An octopus? I'm in, brother~
Oh. My. Me! <3

Those basalt columns give ambiance, that spherical form hanging over the light coming from the armored, winged basalt torso like a spring of light!

A fellow eldritch being! Let us make the stars shine brighter with our passion as we drive all watchers mad!

We will huddle together for warmth.

Assuming she's not a parasitic alien or something.

If she is? Well, probably better than freezing to death.

Must headpat, not lewd!

Hard to identify, and considering we seem to be operating under the assumption we'd be fucking their avatar as our avatar, I wouldn't have genitals. If I get the powers, near omniscience would make me an excellent ERP/cyber partner.

Stop tempting me you handsome devil.
My, my. What a well-wrapped present you turned out to be!

Hard to identify, and considering we seem to be operating under the assumption we'd be fucking their avatar as our avatar, I wouldn't have genitals. If I get the powers, near omniscience would make me an excellent ERP/cyber partner.
Where there is a will, there is a way. Now, get thy hands ready!

I would not immediately say no without more information, that is one intense stare though.

Sphinx-girl Space Marine Librarian specializing in biomancy (spawned by a rather odd channel on a 40k Discord server I'm involved in.) Also while I'm not normally into girls, I can see myself making an exception for a reasonably cute bunnygirl.

Last edited:
Probably would not... that stare does not look very friendly.

On the one hand, that's one pretty face. On the other hand, it belongs to a knife-ear. Hmm, now there's a dilemma.

Hey! I'm basically a winged catgirl. As in, I've got a cat's ears and tail, plus falcon wings! The rest is pure genetically engineered transhuman supersoldier! We are the Emperor's Angels of Death, and we know no fear. Also, I don't do ducks. That way leadeth to Slaanesh.

Ah, Felenid. Sure.

Nah, the Flesh Change got really, really weird - Bast, EX-Thousand Son and current Deathwatch Blackshield. And I ain't doing what looks like a MOI (Man of Iron).

Possibly, depends on age. If too young, would just headpats and protecc

I'm not a furry, but I'd do Rogue. Or is it Rouge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back