• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

If we get to do this as our avatar then it's going to be a default answer of yes.

But no, I wouldn't eat your fruit. I know how a man feels about his fruit.

Oh all things, you're weird Symboite-ish-ness might make this possible with ease.

I might be pansexual enough to bang robots, but I prefer to have some sort of sexual characteristics in my partners. Sorry De3ta.

EDIT: Lol. Ninja'ed by Tanuki. I'll bang Tanuki instead.

That face is incredibly bangable, so yes. I can't tell if it's a male or a female, but I doubt it would matter much to me.

I'm curious what will run out of ammo first. That Vulcan cannon or my dick.

Wow, we actually went on that second date.

Dem's some freaky eyes. *Cracks knuckles* Oh well, I don't plan to stick it in the eye.

Nope, Darkwing just doesn't do it for me.

I'm not sure what that means, nor who or what Biigoh's avie is. If female, yes. Otherwise, no.

There is a noticeable size difference to work through.

I prefer partners with faces.

(I need to switch to another avatar soon, this one's depressing and additionally really awkward in avatar games.)

I prefer partners with faces.

(I need to switch to another avatar soon, this one's depressing and additionally really awkward in avatar games.)
379158.jpg

Also, no.

Yay catgirl!
*Offers milk and tuna*
Yep, I'd do him/her/tanuki! just hope the stories about Tanuki's having massive balls aren't true...
That would present no issue to me provided they don't interfere with normal life. But with her having a female looking avatar does that mean she's a trap? Or a futa? Or is she a normal woman with testicles?

Or is it all a rumor and she's a normal female?

Eh, nah, I'm good. Probably would burst into a charred corpse if I tried to lewds an Angel anyhows.

Not even sure what that is, but...probably not. Sorry, GhostKaiju, but those teeth look too damn sharp for me, and something about the neck just turns me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back