• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

Nothing particularly objectionable visible, though it depends as usual on personality.

*Quickly checks the wiki*

Damian seems like a nice chap and all, but I'm not into his type of personality. Now the girl, on the other hand...

I'm going to have to second the "don't fuck nazis" principle expressed by an earlier poster.

This lowly snehk has TWO penii for TWO lovely lewd angeloids!

Much as I like ya, Laz...might have to decline. I see the fangs, and I get a little uneasy and skittish.

Probably yes, though it depends on if his equipment is catlike also. If so, then no.

I'd say yes for her.

Seems okay, although I don't know her and thus the usual disclaimer about personality applies.
*Quickly checks the wiki*

Damian seems like a nice chap and all, but I'm not into his type of personality. Now the girl, on the other hand...
...That wiki page (assuming we're talking about the Wikia one) explains a lot of the "what", but very little of the "why" and the "how". Even in the spoilers.

Damien picks out Mary Sue, the PC, as a clueless noob at the start of the year. His entire purpose in approaching her is to manipulate her into falling in love with him so that she will give him her soul unconditionally (which is fatal) when he spins a (false) sob story about how he's dying. All of his actions for six months are directed toward that goal, and once she's passed the point of no return, he taunts her, saying that "Every word I've ever spoken to you has been a lie."

...However, he gets cold feet and aborts the ritual because he's grown fond of Mary. As opposed to any ethical considerations. He even has the gall to yell at her for being too lovable to kill. There's a definite feeling in his ending, the one my avvie's a screencap of, that Mary's becoming his evil minion/consort; she even gets kicked over to Snake Hall.

Damien is by far the most evil character in the game. The only one who even comes close is Kyo, and his attempted murder at least stemmed from a hot-blooded grudge rather than what amounts to mugging someone for their organs.

Er, that's a girl right? Sure/

I've always wanted to bang a catgirl...

I'm normally not a fan of fetish armor...but this time, I'll make an exception.

Yes, Yes I would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back