• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

(Wrong?) Genre Savvy: The Questening

He vaguely suggested that if we do REALLY GOOD at something, we get points for it.

How many points, and how good is really good, were left unstated.

Liam-don said:
[X] Smoking hot red-headed mistress: Amelia Bones.
Lots of angry sex and government secrets spilled under the sheets.
You're trying to buy this? Um. I don't think we can buy focused allies. We might be able to kill the enmity score and dark mark and buff out silver tounge again but I don't think we have enough points. Then we could try to seduce her or something.

[X]Remind Severus that the apple can most definitely fall far from the tree.( to our eternal shame) And considering the boys been out of the public eye for an obscenely long time despite attempts of tracking its entirely possible the lifestyle that fashioned potter is not what the boy has had. Check after him, wait, and then judge after some rational interaction. The boy can be an asset and well the corruption of your enemies progeny is a wonderful method of revenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ameliabones.jpg

Not exactly smoking hot...

[X] Moving on. Severus, I've been thinking, when was the last time you took a sabbatical for research and potions development? Life is too short to teach dunderheads full time. (Possibly something to make the boy less of a disappointment. Tincture of Snake, Essence of Lion... an improvement on Baruffio's Brain Elixir? Something?)
-[X] Horace could be induced to sub in for a time... (Someone a little less likely to bias that young protagonist against Slytherin.)

[X] I've been thinking of introducing something new at the next board meeting. That groundskeeper savage is trying to be made a professor again, I think I may stop blocking his application. Weekly trips into the Forbidden Forest are probably good for a growing boy. Help thin out the herd. (And that janitor fellow... what was his... Filch, yes. He tells me the lash is good for discipline. And he has all these traditional implements, the rack, the iron-maiden... tradition is good.)

Biigoh said:
Not exactly smoking hot...
If we go by the movie, this is Narcissa Malfoy.

Narcissa_Malfoy.PNG

We're clearly going off another canon. Besides, if we're spending on a beautiful mistress then obviously she will be beautiful.

Liam-don said:
If we go by the movie, this is Narcissa Malfoy.

-image snip-

We're clearly going off another canon. Besides, if we're spending on a beautiful mistress then obviously she will be beautiful.

OH GOD! MY EYES! Why would you put that up? For the love of God, Why?

... No I am not overreacting at all, nope not one bit... :D ::)

[X] Spend 1 point
-->[X] Makeover! We are now Sean Connery. Why? Because.

What is with you and Sean Connery?

Nothing. I just felt it would be an amusing thing to put there, since it seems everyone else in our age group is a well preserved grandparent.

Lucius-Malfoy.jpg

Lucy here is pretty hot himself...

But the wife is not. You should have married a balck woman luci. They keep so damn well.

Larekko12 said:
But the wife is not. You should have married a balck woman luci. They keep so damn well.

... Eh, not sure if agree. Aging well or poorly isn't really a racial trait as far as I can tell, regardless of what the legendary 'Asian Grandma Syndrome' tells you.

Larekko12 said:

Can't agree with that. Every race can and do go to pot so easily once they hit middle age.

And the quest is now arguments about women. :p

[X]Remind Severus that the apple can most definitely fall far from the tree.( to our eternal shame) And considering the boys been out of the public eye for an obscenely long time despite attempts of tracking its entirely possible the lifestyle that fashioned potter is not what the boy has had. Check after him, wait, and then judge after some rational interaction. The boy can be an asset and well the corruption of your enemies progeny is a wonderful method of revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back