• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

Is... is that from Stellar Transformations?

Hmm, maybe we can use our clothes as medium? and do something with it? -No imagination mode OOOONNNN-

Not only Stellar Transformation actually. It's Xianxia (Chinese Fantasy Martial Art) cultivation levels in general.

Last edited:
Now you guys are making me want to do a 1/2 Prince Quest...or give the guys in ToHO quest a Meatbun pet.

Now you guys are making me want to do a 1/2 Prince Quest...or give the guys in ToHO quest a Meatbun pet.

*blink*
How do we got from Xianxia into into 1/2 Prince? I mean, 1/2 Prince is pretty humorous and light, while Xianxia tends to be rather dark, mature and bloody. You can easily has the MC in Xianxia having his families raped and ripped apart in front of his eyes, with a very vivid description, and that's the tamest I can think of.

Last edited:
*blink*
How do we got from Xiaxia into into 1/2 Prince? I mean, 1/2 Prince is pretty humorous and light, while Xiaxia tends to be rather dark, mature and bloody. You can easily has the MC in Xiaxia having his families raped and ripped apart in front of his eyes, with a very vivid description, and that's the tamest I can think of.
China.

Stupid school. It is going to cut into our training time.

[X] Oversoul Creation. Mediums: Yatano Kagami and Yoh
-[X] Using himself and the Yatano Kagami Yoh creates an unstable layer of furyoku around the Mirror With one of Misukunes eyes covering it (constantly flickering) and himself giving him a flickering jagged shape that is barely in the shape of a fox tail coming out of his back.

[X] Train in General Shamanism.
[X] Train in Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels.
[X] Get to know Misukune. +50% of Event.

Just my idea for an Oversoul, probably not possible due to our low art/imagination but i can imagine our Yoh wanting a tail of his own, but it looking very indistinct due to his low Furyoku/unstable OS and he's using the mirror because A) it's hers so he thinks it will help and B) because he just learned how to use 2 mediums in a OS so i figured he'd try it and C) we want to Involve spirit unity in some way because that we we can learn skills.
As it is i don't think he'd be able to use the tail very well, the mirror wouldn't really have any use other than having her Eye on it (might let him see through it because of our high unity but i doubt it) and the OS would probably break if he hit something/someone with it or blocked rather than using his hands or spells, but i figure that due to the unstable nature of it it could explode dealing damage to ourselves and whoever we blocked/hit with it, letting us do something useful with our feel no pain ability.

-[X] Using himself and the Yatano Kagami Yoh creates an unstable layer of furyoku around the Mirror With one of Misukunes eyes covering it (constantly flickering) and himself giving him a flickering jagged shape that is barely in the shape of a fox tail coming out of his back.

[X] Train in Art

Just my idea for an Oversoul, probably not possible due to our low art/imagination but i can imagine our Yoh wanting a tail of his own, but it looking very indistinct due to his low Furyoku/unstable OS and he's using the mirror because A) it's hers so he thinks it will help and B) because he just learned how to use 2 mediums in a OS so i figured he'd try it and C) we want to Involve spirit unity in some way because that we we can learn skills.
As it is i don't think he'd be able to use the tail very well, the mirror wouldn't really have any use other than having her Eye on it (might let him see through it because of our high unity but i doubt it) and the OS would probably break if he hit something/someone with it or blocked rather than using his hands or spells, but i figure that due to the unstable nature of it it could explode dealing damage to ourselves and whoever we blocked/hit with it, letting us do something useful with our feel no pain ability.
Wouldn't be possible as he wouldn't be able to properly imagine the 'Tail'

Wouldn't be possible as he wouldn't be able to properly imagine the 'Tail'
thats why i said it would be barely in the shape, it would be flickering and the shape would basically be a tube that Yoh thinks looks like a tail due to our non-existent imagination and unstable OS

Edit:

-[X] Using himself and the Yatano Kagami Yoh creates an unstable layer of furyoku around the Mirror With one of Misukunes eyes covering it (constantly flickering) and his right Arm which becomes covered in flickering purple energy, which explodes whenever he hit's or blocks anything with it hurting himself and his opponent due to it's unstable nature.

Does this work better Burning?
I figure when we get improved art we can upgrade the arm to a claw, and then maybe gain the fox tail.
Once we complete the killing stone i'm we can hold it in our right hand as our 3rd medium or try slotting it into the mirror/getting someone to do that.

Last edited:
[X] an 8 sided mirror shield

[X] Train in Onmyoudou.

Went with General Shamanism so we could max it out, Onmyoudou partly so we would ave 2 shots at the prodigy trait and partly so we could get more accurate answers to questions. I picked Furyoku since we still need a lot more to get up to being abole to use OS with Misukune. I would have picked Art as well if we had gotten the event, hope we get it this time.

Edit: Missed that we don't have enough imagination to make the edges of a thing circular object sharp, hopefully we have enough imagination to create an oversoul at all.

Last edited:
Just a heads up to people who voted for it but Burning said we don't have enough art/imagination for the Chakram Mirror, also we want to involve spirit unity in some way to get us new abilities.

[X] Oversoul Creation. Medium: Yata no Kagami.
-[x] Using the the mirror as a base, you create a sharpened edge around it uses the soul of your partner. Similar to a chakram, it won't cut you, but it will cut anything else. A very simple, yet effective weapon.

[X] Train in Onmyoudou.
[X] Train Art

Irked burningclaw2 didn't say we can't use the Chakram Mirror, just that we can't yet use illusions or reflect something with it, at least from what I understood. By the way, even if we know how to do it, can we already use spirit unity with our spirit, since we have low imagination?

Last edited:
ah ok, must of misunderstood that, still i don't get why people don't want to go for a spirit unity oversoul when we have 100% chance of learning things from it, along with a chance to learn the technical details of it as well. learning how to use some of the spells/skills/abilities Misukune knows seems like it would be pretty useful.

edit: plus the fact that we get bonus stats from incorporating spirit unity into the oversoul, and the fact that as far as i am aware no-one else ever tried using spirit unity in conjunction with an oversoul/double medium which could have some interesting results.

^ Joko (Chocolove) did it with his second oversoul which used two spirits + spirit unity: it was also an armor type too.
Btw I think most of us didn't go for the spirit unity simply because we don't know if we can, since I suppose it needs imagination points and we are at zero: we need to ask burning if we can.

^ Joko (Chocolove) did it with his second oversoul which used two spirits + spirit unity: it was also an armor type too.
Btw I think most of us didn't go for the spirit unity simply because we don't know if we can, since I suppose it needs imagination points and we are at zero: we need to ask burning if we can.

well the only problem he had with my spirit unity/ oversoul combo was the tail so i figured it was fine.

Let's wait him so he can confirm, just to be sure: if he is okay with it we will add the spirit unity to the OS.

[X] Train in Onmyoudou.

Man, I love this fic. I might have to re-read Shaman King.

EDIT: What year do Japanese children start school? It might be a good idea, to get rid of our "lonely" status effect. Either that, or meeting Anna.

Also, we might want to... ahem... "aquire" the other two pieces of the Imperial Regalia, at some point. Obviously, that would be the distant future, unless we get a crit on Hao's present roll, but it's a good goal.

EDIT 2: Apparently, it's age six. Considering that we have all 0s in our Education stats, we should probably at least get a tutor.

Last edited:
ah ok, must of misunderstood that, still i don't get why people don't want to go for a spirit unity oversoul when we have 100% chance of learning things from it, along with a chance to learn the technical details of it as well. learning how to use some of the spells/skills/abilities Misukune knows seems like it would be pretty useful.

edit: plus the fact that we get bonus stats from incorporating spirit unity into the oversoul, and the fact that as far as i am aware no-one else ever tried using spirit unity in conjunction with an oversoul/double medium which could have some interesting results.
Eh? We're not doing that? You'd think it would be part of our training when doing anything Misikune might know.

[X] Train in Onmyoudou.

Man, I love this fic. I might have to re-read Shaman King.

EDIT: What year do Japanese children start school? It might be a good idea, to get rid of our "lonely" status effect. Either that, or meeting Anna.

Also, we might want to... ahem... "aquire" the other two pieces of the Imperial Regalia, at some point. Obviously, that would be the distant future, unless we get a crit on Hao's present roll, but it's a good goal.

EDIT 2: Apparently, it's age six. Considering that we have all 0s in our Education stats, we should probably at least get a tutor.

Well apparently ducation number will just truly start when Yoh got into Middle school. Until then, he was home schooled.

And why would we get our hands into two other regalia? Except for completing the collection, obviously, but neither the Magatama and Kusanagi are required mediums.

Well apparently ducation number will just truly start when Yoh got into Middle school. Until then, he was home schooled.

And why would we get our hands into two other regalia? Except for completing the collection, obviously, but neither the Magatama and Kusanagi are required mediums.
I think e means the stones? We're getting those in four years when we're twelve.

@burninclaw2 Is an unstable oversoul damaging to the medium? Are we going to spirit unitying to leech Misikune's skills? If we train mundance skills will we try to use the find a friendly ghost short cut?

Guys, don't think about school now. We will meet Anna when we are ten.
We'll eventually have the regalia: we just need to use divination.
The last two pieces of the Stone can be found when we are twelve.
Btw guys I think that if we finish Shamanism and Onmyodou we should do Ascetism: I'll try to pull some kickass rolls.

Last edited:
Your eight years old, Yoh doesn't meet Anna till 10 years old.

and that is why I shouldn't post just before bed. Thank you for the correction burning.

...We are going to need a functional oversoul by then and we are lucky we have such a strong spirit to be our partner because that is almost certainly not going to be a nice night.

and that is why I shouldn't post just before bed. Thank you for the correction burning.

...We are going to need a functional oversoul by then and we are lucky we have such a strong spirit to be our partner because that is almost certainly not going to be a nice night.

Matamune is over there, and his reiryoku is only 200,000, less than half of Misukune. Our general shamanism and furyoku should've increased as well, so it should be manageable.

Matamune shouldn't need to disappear as well since unlike canon we have the furyoku and the technique to actually do OS.

It will be easy guys, we could even avoid using Matamune: Canon Yoh did it without knowing that an OS is and with 270 of Furyoku, so why would we have problems?

It will be easy guys, we could even avoid using Matamune: Canon Yoh did it without knowing that an OS is and with 270 of Furyoku, so why would we have problems?

For canon, 3 words : Shounen protagonist power.

Not only that, we have a sadist as QM. Just look at the frequency I was thrown into the volcano! Granted, my cultivation level has increased, but thats not the point.

just a random thought but could we keep up spirit unity whilst we're doing Furyoku training? would give us someone to talk to and the bonus stats would increase the modifier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back