• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

So wait like an hour or two...or update once I wake up.

Is the internet speed in USA that slow? 30MB in my place should've taken a minute or two at most. And my country is still considered a developing nations.

Of course, there's also the fact that Net Connection businesses in my country are rather competitive and not the oligopoly I've read about over there.

Is the internet speed in USA that slow? 30MB in my place should've taken a minute or two at most. And my country is still considered a developing nations.

Of course, there's also the fact that Net Connection businesses in my country are rather competitive and not the oligopoly I've read about over there.
I'm using a wireless system, am the farthest in me family, and have multiple windows open -.-

Not to mention I can't fucking tell how far along this damn thing is on the download!!!!

I'm using a wireless system, am the farthest in me family, and have multiple windows open -.-

Not to mention I can't fucking tell how far along this damn thing is on the download!!!!

Leaving it to sleep might be better for you, then. Or be patient, whichever works for. you.

......Okay, have you tried to clear the cache on your Chrome?

Complete Onmyoudou and Holy Fuck!
The first thing that happened when you returned home was that you were gifted by Grandpa with the Guardian Spirit, Dai-Tengu better known as Emperor Sutoku one of Japan's Three Great Demon's a being of similar strength of Tamamo's true form.

You were supposed to be given this by your father, but he was in the hospital due to you knocking him off a mountain.

Xx.xX

[1d100+11=101. Critical! 1d100+11=25. Total 126]

[126*11*36*37*2=3692304 Furyoku]

This year you decided to stay inside the Iron Maiden for a full 11 months. Throughout this period of torture you feel a greater pleasurable feeling then last years...maybe you should ask grandpa about it.

This time you feel your Furyoku greatly surpass Tamamo-no-Mae's. Your mastery in Asceticism having having greatly improved the effects of your training.

Xx.xX

After your time in the Iron Maiden you decide to practice your skills in art.

[1d100+9=81]

[Art Skill 20 increased to Art 40]

You managed good work as your practice has led you to learning how to properly shade and draw faces. Not only that but you managed to increase your drawing speed again.

As a side effect your imagination has grown.

[Imagination now at 20]

Xx.xX

Following your lessons in art you work on training in Bajiquan.

[1d100+12=57]

[Bajiquan 5 increased to Bajiquan 15]

You continue to practice learning the art of Bajiquan. However you only managed to refine your movements slightly and learn how to properly kick something without falling on your ass.

Xx.xX

Finally you spent the rest of the year learning from the Cho-senjiryakketsu

[1d100+11=102. Critical! 1d100+11=35. 137]

Through thorough study you had managed to master the techniques written by your brother.

You managed to learn Fumon Tonkou, a technique that renders most Furyoku based attacks useless so long as your opponent is not calm while you are.

However that wasn't the only technique you learned. You had also learned the Gouma Chouboku technique which helps in the subjugation of unruly spirits and the Jugon Zonshi spirit healing technique which bolstered the effectiveness of your shamanic healing.

Finally you were able to further your divination talents even further to the point where you are right practically all the time.

Yet that was not all you could feel that your talents in the art of Onmyoudou have resulted in changes in the world around you.

[Demon Lord Under Heaven has evolved into Demon King of the Sixth Heavenly Palace! Your ability to utilize and deal with 'Demon' or 'Evil' spirits has been doubled.]

[New Trait unlocked! General of the Night Parade: 'Demon' or 'Nature' spirits generally will be willing to speak with you provided you are not fighting their Shaman partner. Bonus to diplomacy with 'Demon' or 'Nature' spirits.]

Xx.xX

The year has gone by and your birthday has come once again.

This years training has definitely helped you.

1d6=3. +3 Strength
1d6=1. +1 Dexterity
1d6=4. +4 Endurance
1d6=2. +2 Intelligence
1d6=2. +2 Wisdom

However you know the greatest result was from your Furyoku training.

[Yohmei's Present. 1d100=94]

This year, your grandfather had heard about you working on Bajiquan and got you its companion art, Piguaquan.

You had heard of the skills of one martial artist who mastered both Bajiquan and Piguaquan and was so skilled that he needed no second strike.

Thus you glomped your grandfather.

[Kino's Present. 1d100=17]

Unfortunately she was busy training Anna to reach her full potential so she hadn't had the chance to get you a present.

[Keiko's Present. 1d100=81]

Your mother ended up getting you some books on Music and Writing.

[Can now Train independently on Music and Writing]

[Mikihisa's Present. 1d100=20]

He ended up getting you nothing due to being too busy training his apprentice, again.

[Anna's Present. 1d100=48]

You fiance ended up getting you some Amayaringo CD's to go alongside your collection.

Xx.xX

You head to bed, a plan for the following year already in your head.

Choose 5

[ ] Train in Itako Shamanism
[ ] Train in Kannushi Shamanism
[ ] Train in Dowsing
[ ] Train in Tarot Reading
[ ]Train in Furyoku
[ ] Train in Rich Etiquette
[ ] Train in Ecomonics
[ ] Train Art
[ ] Train Music
[ ] Train Writing
[ ] Train in Pressure Points
[ ] Train in Bajiquan
[ ] Train in Piguaquan
[ ] Work as a Diviner
[ ] Lessons with Tamamo
[ ] Mountain Climbing
[ ] Make a New Oversoul

Xx.xX

AN: Google Chrome apparently wanted me to download some kind of app so I can copy and paste. Thus my problems in getting this posted.

Tell me of any spelling errors and how to to smoothen things.

Have fun, and be sure to vote.

Last edited:
Well, Anyone wants to still train Furyoku?

I mean, we got Furyoku almost triple of Hao right now!

.......I wonder what kinds of reaction other Shamans will has when they hear of both Yoh and Hao monstrous Furyoku.

Right, let's aim for nine, no ten digit Furyoku counts!

burningclaw2 , if you feel the furyoku count of Yoh is too high, how about you remade the mechanic for furyoku increase a little? Rather than Endurance becoming another multiplication, you can make so the value added to Wisdom count instead.

Poor Patch Tribe, They have to work overtime just to make sure their stadium is sturdy enough for both of us.....

[X] Train Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels
[X] Lessons with Tamamo
[X] Train in Baijiquan
[X] Train in Piguaquan

Last edited:
Right, let's aim for nine, no ten digit Furyoku counts!

burningclaw2 , if you feel the furyoku count of Yoh is too high, how about you remade the mechanic for furyoku increase a little? Rather than Endurance becoming another multiplication, you can make so the value added to Wisdom count instead.

Poor Patch Tribe, They have to work overtime just to make sure their stadium is sturdy enough for both of us.....

[X] Train Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels
[X] Train Onmyoudou
[X] Train in Baijiquan
[X] Lessons with Tamamo
No, just Hao is going to be training a lot more than he would've otherwise :p

And both brothers love to enjoy the suffering of the Patch.

Health: 1950/1950
Furyoku: 3798174/3798174

[126*11*36*37*2=3692304 Furyoku]

Holy fuck.

[X] Train in Furyoku Levels
[X] Train in Bajiquan
[X] Train in Piguaquan
[X] Work as a Diviner
[X] Train Art
Working as a Diviner sounds good now that we're a Furyoku God, and some money or conections are good. And training both Baji and Piguaquan could get us to be a Holy Bullshitter

Then:

[X] Train Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels
[X] Work as a Diviner
[X] Train in Baijiquan
[X] Train in Piguaquan

Art and Furyoku are still a must, and we should gain some money at this point.
Bajiquan and Piguaquan to going full Li Shuwen of the No Second Strike.

burningclaw2 What can we use the money for? (Now or in the future I mean)

Edit: I saw that Onmyoudou is already mastered, so I changed it.

Last edited:
[X] Train Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels
[X] Work as a Diviner
[X] Train in Baijiquan
[X] Train in Piguaquan

What would other shaman users feel going against us with this level of power? Awe?

[X] Train Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels
[X] Lessons with Tamamo
[X] Train in Baijiquan
[X] Train in Piguaquan

So I'm voting for Art to keep up with the imagination bonuses and Furyoku since we can get huge boosts there now. We want to be able to oversoul with Tamamo multiple times after she gets her full power back (and the Dai-Tengu Emperor Sutoku when we get him), so having more than we need isn't bad. Lessons with Tamamo might give us something new, but we know that we can get skill in writing, music, and noble etiquette from her. We also might get a better relationship with her, which can only be good. The 2 physical arts are to give us a fighting style, although I may change Piguaquan to working as a diviner later. We can always train that after we finish with Baijiquan.

Edit: Also what is the bonus for getting wisdom 40? We are already at 38, so we will likely get that this time.
[dice]2973[/dice]

It's probable that the bonus for 40 wisdom will be that for Furyoku training it will triple or something like that.
Also Burning, I just remembered that you forgot to put Dai Tengu in the update.

Last edited:
Given that Buringclaw already said we have to much Furyoku it might be something different. That's why I'm asking to use our divination ability to find out.

we also want to change our Oversoul at some point now we have a surplus of Furyoku, combining Unity, the Mirror and Prayer beads into a triple Medium OS could be pretty good, Unity gives us fox tails/skils/Mobility, the Chakram mirror could have bigger blades and Have Tamamo's Eye on it so she can watch out and warn us of things we might not notice and the prayer beads could become a focus to boost our Onmyoudou and other spells.

That aside Burning is there any chance that if we get to much Furyoku we eventually get to bleach power levels where people much weaker than us Spontaneously disintegrate when they come near us?
Also what does our family think of our increased power level?

i'll Roll Divination for what Hao thinks as well if thats ok
[dice]2974[/dice]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back