• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

The patch are going to be beside themselves when they see how strong Hao and his little brother are.

we also want to change our Oversoul at some point now we have a surplus of Furyoku, combining Unity, the Mirror and Prayer beads into a triple Medium OS could be pretty good, Unity gives us fox tails/skils/Mobility, the Chakram mirror could have bigger blades and Have Tamamo's Eye on it so she can watch out and warn us of things we might not notice and the prayer beads could become a focus to boost our Onmyoudou and other spells.

Let's wait until before we entered Shaman King, how about it? There will be much more time to train our Imaginantion, etc before that.

we should gain some money at this point.

This is a good point, actually. What use do the money gives anyways?

Then:

[X] Train Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels
[X] Work as a Diviner
[X] Train in Baijiquan
[X] Train in Piguaquan

Art and Furyoku are still a must, and we should gain some money at this point.
Bajiquan and Piguaquan to going full Li Shuwen of the No Second Strike.

burningclaw2 What can we use the money for? (Now or in the future I mean)

Edit: I saw that Onmyoudou is already mastered, so I changed it.
Buying random things, getting your fiancé a proper engagement and wedding ring, buying the Funbari Inn, etc. etc. etc.
It's probable that the bonus for 40 wisdom will be that for Furyoku training it will triple or something like that.
Also Burning, I just remembered that you forgot to put Dai Tengu in the update.
Let me fix that as soon as this headache is gone.

[X]Lessons with Tomato
[X]Train Art
[X]Rich Etiquette
[X]divine
[X]oversoul

[X] Train Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels
[X] Lessons with Tamamo
[X] Train in Baijiquan
[X] Train in Piguaquan

Last edited:
[X] Train Art
[X] Train in Baijiquan
[X] Train in Piguaquan
[X] Train in Itako Shamanism
[X]Lessons with Tomato

We should finally get started on Itako Shamanism, and we can go one turn without Furyoku training, now that we got such a monstrous amount.

burningclaw2, why wasn't there a roll for Hao's present? Also, shouldn't the Elemental Wheel skill have leveled up, due to our complete mastery?

Ummm... What about Tamamo? We really should do some interaction with her, shouldn't we?

[X] Train Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels
[X] Lessons with Tamamo
[X] Train in Baijiquan
[X] Train in Piguaquan

3susfu.jpg

Edit: Replacement picture, move along.

Last edited:
[] Train Art
[] Train Furyoku Levels
[] Lessons with Tamamo
[] Train in Baijiquan
[] Train in Piguaquan

Well, this is my plan, what do you think?

Honestly, I think we should do Itoko Shamanism instead of Furyoku levels, we can go one turn without it now.

[X] Train Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels
[X] Lessons with Tamamo
[X] Train in Baijiquan
[X] Train in Piguaquan

[x] Train Art
[x] Train Furyoku Levels
[x] Lessons with Tamamo
[x] Train in Baijiquan
[x] Train in Piguaquan
Sorry

I just want to add something from Wikipedia about the two styles Baijiquan and Piguaquan. There is a Chinese martial arts proverb that goes: "When pigua is added to baji, gods and demons will all be terrified. When baji is added to pigua, heroes will sigh knowing they are no match against it."

We need cash to buy our family gifts. We need rich etiquette for the customers. Soon well need economics for math and money. We have over a million furyoku. It can wait.

Since our future sight is right all the time couldn't we try to win the lottery?

Three million furyoku? Didn't Hao had just shy of one million himself in canon and was regarded as pretty much unstoppable?

Three million furyoku? Didn't Hao had just shy of one million himself in canon and was regarded as pretty much unstoppable?

Hao was over 1, million. And he's going to have even more now because apparently he's saying "fuck being weaker then my little brother"

[X] Train in Furyoku Levels
[X] Train in Bajiquan
[X] Train in Piguaquan
[X] Work as a Diviner
[X] Train Art

[X] Train in Bajiquan
[X] Train Art
[X] Work as a Diviner
[X] Lessons with Tamamo
[X] Mountain Climbing

[X] Train Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels
[X] Lessons with Tamamo
[X] Train in Baijiquan
[X] Train in Piguaquan

[X] Train in Bajiquan
[X] Train Art
[X] Work as a Diviner
[X] Lessons with Tamamo
[X] Mountain Climbing

[x] Train Art
[x] Train Furyoku Levels
[x] Lessons with Tamamo
[x] Train in Baijiquan
[x] Train in Piguaquan

one thing to remember is that we're going to go searching for the remaining Sessho-seki stone pieces next year. Might want to update our Oversoul then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back