• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

That was funny.

[X] Train in Itoko Shamanism.

Get this done

[X] Learn from Tamamo

Shiny magic.

[X] Train Art

More imagination

[X] Train Furyoku Levels

[X] Train Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels
[X] Train Onmyoudou
[X] Train in Bajiquan.

Screw it, let's make use of our good physical condition.

Last edited:
It's because you didn't give the Oh-Oni a chance to kidnap you or Anna.
It was to be expected, after all we are more powerful than canon Yoh.
Btw burning, I may change my vote based on this: what can we truly learn from Kannushi and Itako training? Do we gain Hao's special Techniques if we Train Onmyoudou again? What do we learn from Tamamo?

It was to be expected, after all we are more powerful than canon Yoh.
Btw burning, I may change my vote based on this: what can we truly learn from Kannushi and Itako training? Do we gain Hao's special Techniques if we Train Onmyoudou again? What do we learn from Tamamo?
Kannushi, I decided to edit it somewhat since you guys told me they were basically shrine keepers. Given this Kannushi seem to be keepers of Spiritual/Divine Instruments their job mainly being to keep those instruments safe and well maintained. While they can commune with gods they are most likely to craft Shamanistic tools and repair them.

Itako, is spirit summoning and banishing primarily in nature.

You are training in the Cho-Senjiryakkesu if you pick Onmyoudou again.

What did you learn from her from your talks?

I changed my vote from Kannushi to Itoko: I would have also chose Tamamo but you can only learn no combat-related skills from her (noble, music and so go on) so I chose to train Onmyoudou which give us the extremely powerful Techniques of the Cho-Senjiryakkesu.

Anna will have mastered Itoko by the time of canon. We have access to her skills.

Let's get physical, aye? Get Baijiquan and kick Silva ass on melee.

Kannushi, I decided to edit it somewhat since you guys told me they were basically shrine keepers. Given this Kannushi seem to be keepers of Spiritual/Divine Instruments their job mainly being to keep those instruments safe and well maintained. While they can commune with gods they are most likely to craft Shamanistic tools and repair them.

Doesn't that make Kannushi no longer the male version of Miko? Do we get a separate Miko option now?

[X] Train Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels
[X] Train Onmyoudou
[X] Train in Bajiquan.

[X] Learn from Tamamo

[X] Train Art

[X] Train Furyoku Levels

out of Curiosity Burning why does it take an entire action to alter our Oversoul? thought they were pretty instinctive at least for the basic types....using 2 mediums is something we already know as well so i doubt incorporating spirit Unity would take that long.

[X] Train Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels
[X] Train Onmyoudou
[X] Train Bajiquan

burningclaw2 how many years until canon strikes?

When does School kick in Btw? because i doubt we're gonna enter Funbari at 15 with a 0 in maths...unless we're going to attempt to learn an entire school curriculum in a year..

[X] Train Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels
[X] Train Onmyoudou
[X] Learn from Tamamo

So, my choices are to keep working on Onmyoudou so we can get closer to maxing it, train in art so we can get a better oversoul, and learning from Tamamo both to see what she can teach us, and to get closer to her. Training Furyoku is kind of a given at this point, since I know we plan to power up Tamamo before the Shaman fight and we will need more Furyoku to oversoul with her.

[X] Train Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels
[X] Train Onmyoudou
[X] Learn from Tamamo

Even if Learning from Tamamo only increases Music and Writing it would still be worth it since it would increase Imagination.

[X] Train Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels
[X] Train Onmyoudou
[X] Train in Bajiquan

[X] Learn from Tamamo
[X] Train Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels

[X] Train Art
[X] Train Furyoku Levels
[X] Train Onmyoudou
[X] Train Bajiquan

Like, for example..? I don't remember them, but I probably remember then by single name: if you need anything about the series I have the official guides and Mentalitè, the last official guide, so it's pretty easy to find something.
The Gouki and Zenki aka the Demon's Anna subjugated upon them being unsealed due to Tamao disturbing the original Cho-Senjiryakketsu.

The Gouki and Zenki aka the Demon's Anna subjugated upon them being unsealed due to Tamao disturbing the original Cho-Senjiryakketsu.
Were there only them or there were others? If I remember correctly the Asakura don't really have any "famous" spirit outside them and Matamune.
Btw they aren't at the mansion since the book is sealed in the shrine on the mountains of Kimon.

Gouki and Zenki are anime only according to the wikia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back