• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

[X] Decide to offer the Flame Inn as Anna calls it as a place to rent.
[X] Contemplate how tragic it is that some of the strongest Shaman are forced to sell souvenirs in order to make a living...maybe you should give Shaman a real place in the world, if you become Shaman King. They shouldn't be forced to humiliate themselves for the sake of idiot humans. If money is a representation of power, then those as powerful as Shaman should never need to worry about such things.

The Patch were goddamn cheapskates when it came to providing lodging for Silva and the other officials, this time let's offer a dude as cool as Silva a nice place to stay.

Even canon Yoh felt that way, and Reishi won't make him more fond of normal humans. Just trying to be IC. Feel free to cut the second half off as an alternative vote, if it bothers you.

...and if being reduced to debasing your culture force the sake of tourist-money isn't humiliating, what is?

If the Patch tribe really cared that much about it, they'd have provided their officials with better funds.

And to be honest, if Yoh really felt that way, he didn't show it by the time the action started. He was really easy-going, nice and relaxed by then. I imagine that unlike Hao, he learned to deal with thoughts like that.

If the Patch tribe really cared that much about it, they'd have provided their officials with better funds.

And to be honest, if Yoh really felt that way, he didn't show it by the time the action started. He was really easy-going, nice and relaxed by then. I imagine that unlike Hao, he learned to deal with thoughts like that.
Point on the Patch...which is just kind of infuriating.

His words to Shaman King Hao in the manga pretty much amounted to "sure, humans are a plague on nature, and they piss me off, but tyranny and genocide are not the right solutions. " At least, if I recall correctly. He's just an order of magnitude more mellow than Hao, and isn't being influenced by a previous incarnation.

Hmm. I suppose he did say something like that, yes. But to me, it also shows that he recognized that following a way of thinking that's similiar to Hao's is not a good idea.

And yeah, I suppose the Patch attitude towards a whole lot of things is rather annoying. In a "Come on, really?" kind of way for me.

[X] Contemplate how tragic it is that some of the strongest Shaman are forced to sell souvenirs in order to make a living...maybe you should give Shaman a real place in the world, if you become Shaman King. They shouldn't be forced to humiliate themselves for the sake of idiot humans. If money is a representation of power, then those as powerful as Shaman should never need to worry about such things.

[x] Decide to over the Flame Inn as Anna calls it as a place to rent.

Anna gets to be an Innkeeper and socializing with him could help later.

[X] Decide to over the Flame Inn as Anna calls it as a place to rent.

I prefer being a nice guy and not like it really hurts. Free publicity for the inn among the shaman community if nothing else.

And he sold misc. items right? That could be used like a "souvenir shop" that complements the (future) fortune-telling shop that Yoh want to open.

We're a shounen protagonist, it comes with the territory.

I like these.

The Patch were goddamn cheapskates when it came to providing lodging for Silva and the other officials, this time let's offer a dude as cool as Silva a nice place to stay.

Offering a place at the inn wins unanimously. The add on loses, 5 to 15

Last edited:
Guest at the Flame Inn
Decided to offer Silva a place to stay.

"Hey Silva." You say, calling out to the officiant catching his attention before you continue talking, "If you need a place to stay, why not try my place. My fiance wants to run an inn in the future and having someone play the role as a practice would be helpful for that."

Smiling Silva bows to you and says, "Thank you for your offer Yoh Asakura. I humbly accept."

You smile and say, "It's no problem, after all we Shaman's have to stick together after all. We have important duties to uphold and everything.

Laughing lightly Silva says, "Indeed. Well lead the way, Mister Landlord."

Nodding you reply, "Alright, let's go."

With that the two shamans and their spirit partner's head on over to the Flame Inn.

Xx.xX

Thanks to Silva's presence Anna hadn't gotten jealous over the Oracle Pager.

She also took the news that Silva would be staying at the Flame Inn for the duration of the First Round of the Shaman Fight rather well, especially when you told her that you mainly invited him as a guest so she could have some practice running an Inn for her dream.

In fact because of that she gave you a big hug, happy that you are being considerate of her own dream.

You, Anna, Silva, and the spirits had gotten into a routine over the last couple of days.

You could tell that Silva wanted to sure his good fortune with his friends, yet kept his mouth in check wanting to be a good guest, if the place was a full blown Inn at the moment, he'd have definitely recommended his fellow officiants to try and see if they could stay at the Flame Inn as well, however the owners were still young and he was mainly there to help Anna gain some experience for her dream.

You heard your Oracle Pager beep causing you to take it out and look at the screen.

On it read:

Yoh Asakura Versus Johann Faust VIII

Smiling at the announcement, you look upwards. Your on your way to finding Hao. It's only a matter of time.

[ ] {Post-in an outfit for Yoh's Combat Uniform}

Xx.xX

AN: The die decided you're fighting a Necromancer. Good Luck~

As always: tell me of any spelling errors, ways to smoothen things, how the quest is treating you, and your votes.

huh. if Faust tries the shit he pulled with Manta on Anna he;s going to be in for a nasty surprise.
Also he is going to go batshit insane if he finds out we can raise the dead.

huh. if Faust tries the shit he pulled with Manta on Anna he;s going to be in for a nasty surprise.
Only the recently dead. Elsa's been dead far too long for us to be able to revive her.

What attracted Faust's attention was the fact that Manta was a midget amongst midget's. Anna is perfectly normal technically.
Only the recently dead. Elsa's been dead far too long for us to be able to revive her.
Not to mention the fact that Eliza is only a skeleton right now.

Exactly, which is why he's going to go berserk if he finds out.
Also here's my vote for Yoh's outfit

Asakura.Yoh.full.865308.jpg

Alternatively for a somewhat Sillier one we could go with a Yoh who bought FAR to much stuff from Silva

shaman_king_yoh_asakura_by_taiyoushi_natsumori-d49fomb.jpg

Also for the tally

[X] Glow Yoh

[X] Glow Yoh

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back