• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

You are your Avatar

If I were to suddenly become my avatar, I'd freak out, but take up blacksmithing and woodworking because I can near suddenly have a career I know I would be amazing in.

It's the little things EMIYA never took advantage of.

Also I guess I jump off a skyscraper because that's a thing I can do now.

If you're spending much time on this site, you probably already do pretty regularly. :p
Well, yes, but I'd have new bits.:p

Eh, I come and go from this site. Until yesterday or the day before I hadn't been on for six months.

Before that, I had been on for a week. After a several month vacation.

1. Well, I look different and apparently wears pink

2. FUCK! FUCK! I can't pilot an... wait, I can! Yes! Wait, ah fuck, Zeruel

1. On one hand, I can stop time, have a functionally infinite arsenal of weaponary, and have a bag of holding at all times. Also, I have a vagina. On the other hand, I now have to deal with addiction to alchol, smoking, and painkillers.
2. Have all the sex with Midori, get killed on the first mission because I don't have Chiaki's mad skillz as warmaster. Also, Pinky exists, so I'm fucked anyway. At least I now have a hot girlfriend.

Okay so I'm now Chase Young so I'm now an immortal superhuman martial artist with access to a wide variety of magical power (including but not limited to weather manipulation, teleportation, energy blasts, a limited form of power manipulation and biokinesis/life manipulation). also I can turn into a Aztec style lizardman/dragon.

1. I'm probably going to try and find someway to turn my powers into a way to make money. in addition, I will also use them to make videos of me recreating awesome scenes from fiction.
If other member of QQ are transformed in this scenario, I'll probably test my martial arts against any who gain something the...

2. I grab some of the more interesting/useful/dangerous Shen Gong Wu to make sure nothing too bad happens. from here I choose to mostly be a spectator for Xiaolin Showdowns and heckle the competitors by saying stuff like "Yes, fight on for the sake of my amusement".
... I guess I might try freeing the transformed warriors that Chase turned into his pet big cats and see what they're like.

Oh and also introduce Jack Spicer to the Evil Overlord List just to see what happens.

Last edited:
1. On one hand, I can stop time, have a functionally infinite arsenal of weaponary, and have a bag of holding at all times. Also, I have a vagina. On the other hand, I now have to deal with addiction to alchol, smoking, and painkillers.
2. Have all the sex with Midori, get killed on the first mission because I don't have Chiaki's mad skillz as warmaster. Also, Pinky exists, so I'm fucked anyway. At least I now have a hot girlfriend.

That's cool and what would you feel about being in dc's world with anyone from qq in it?

I seduce straight guys and then troll them after for fucking what's technically a male.

The number of vehicles suffering bombardment by radioactive bird shit is about to go up.
Also, I can now outfly even falcons and eagles, entirely for giggles and shits.

Considering my avatar has bound themselves up to suppress their intense urge to breed, probably reproduce. A lot. Bringing about an entirely new intelligent species to this world.

I knew wondering about maid cafes would bite me in the ass...

Last edited:
I enjoy myself immensely. Other people might not enjoy it as much, but since I'd have lost any sense of morality or shame I wouldn't care.

In other words: You are your Avatar. What will you do? How annoying is the change?

Scenario 1: It is IRL.

Well... I now look like a little girl and would probably live a long time as I don't think shipgirls actually age.

That's going to be trouble.

Scenario 2: You are your avatar in its setting.

Try not to die a destroyer's life and kill everything while evading things just like in the game. Very dangerous that is.

I've been smoking so much I am now kind of half smoke myself.

I die of lung cancer within a week.

Well... I now look like a little girl and would probably live a long time as I don't think shipgirls actually age.

That's going to be trouble.
Maybe if regularly maintained. Saltwater is a bitch, though.
Try not to die a destroyer's life and kill everything while evading things just like in the game. Very dangerous that is.
You're in Azur Lane, not Kancolle, you'll be fine. Do you have any idea how many times my girls have gotten their dumb asses sunk? Hell, Yorktown had a cutscene sinking and it didn't seem to phase her.

Do Parker Industries but better, and not fail my love life.
Also gonna scare the shit out of criminals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back