• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Well, talking about killing Lois Lane while we are still in Metropolis probably fucked us. We should have left the city as soon as Ethan said that and then come back later.

Even if this is preordained, I'd prefer to go down fighting than taken in with a whimper.

We also have Kryptonite. Let's use it, because if we get captured, it'll get taken away anyways.

[X] There is Meteor Rock in the room. You just need to flip it open...
-[X] Fake a crying fit as cover, and knock the box out and open. Either use your arms or your power depending on what angle/level of fit seems best.

[X] There is Meteor Rock in the room. You just need to flip it open...
-[X] Fake a crying fit as cover, and knock the box out and open. Either use your arms or your power depending on what angle/level of fit seems best.

[X] "Can I call my lawyer?" It is time to call out the big guns. You have Wolfram and Hart's number.

I really don't think people are thinking through the kryptonite route. Superman isn't just going to go away if he gets tagged by the stuff once. He is going to show back up, only now he will be annoyed. We are in the middle of metropolis, getting away through kryptonite is going to lead to SOMEONE catching us. Better to go with the lawyers, and worst case get involved in the already established Dreamland prison break plot.

I feel like the consequences of trying are very low. People try to use Kryptonite on Clark literally all the time, and resisting arrest pales in comparison to lots of our past crimes. I doubt there's a main character on his show who hasn't green-rocked him at some point, for some reason or another.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back