• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Your avatar vs the one above you

Rip and tear, blood and gore, i eat you up.

Sloth melted away in dragons belly, becoming nothing more than a itty bitty layer of pudge on a great scaly ass.

The dragon gets cut to ribbons by the guy with the magic sword creating power and the body of magical steel

I don't think Lex can survive numerous volleys from a large number of floating magical arquebuses aimed directly at him.

guda-guda-fgo.gif

:V

Z: Yeah, pretty sure Thunder of Sagittarius vaporizes that werewolf instantly. Anyway, a quick overview of the people in our avatar for the next person.

-Just (the headless catgirl with the red shirt, blue pants, and orange hair): USUALLY a non-combatant. Under extremely niche circumstances she will go full mad scientist on someone who's annoyed her and outright vivisect them.

-Catherine (the catgirl in the pink shirt): Most emphatically a combatant. Starts out with relatively mundane weapons like knives and guns, but will escalate to conceptual murder-lightning if necessary (or if sufficiently annoyed).

-Titan (the ball with the computer face): A dungeon core. Has excellent environmental control, and can churn out endless waves of nuclear magitech robots.

-Hazel (the Shoggoth currently appearing as a levitating handless girl): Eldritch painter. Doesn't usually fight, but can if necessary.

-Madeline (the catgirl in red reading a book, me): Nanotech cyborg. Will just shoot someone, or infect them with mind control nanoweapons.

-Cougar (the BIG catgirl): Usually a non-combatant. Could probably do everything Cat does if pushed, but usually doesn't feel the need to intervene.

-Lucifer (The black-haired catgirl holding Just and Emily's heads): Non-combatant.

-Thunder of Sagittarius (the blonde catgirl flying on the left): Shipgirl of a 25 kilometer space warship. Dodges at light speed using her warp drive, slings multiple Exawatts of beam power, and sports armor equivalent to 150 meters of monopole-doped nanotube-enhanced steel. Also has extremely good sensors.

-Lia (The Gardevoir in the back): Is a Gardevoir with pretty good stats and a wide move pool.

-Ruby Sheridan (the headless lady in armor): A paladin, equipped with a full set of Titan-tech gear. Has a very powerful force field spell.

-Kon (The orange-haired Kitsune in business attire): Non-combatant under normal circumstances. Could do illusions bordering on reality warping if pressed.

-Dully (The headless woman in an orange shirt on the left): Non-combatant.

-Pearl (the blue-skinned lady holding Ruby's other head): Non-combatant under normal circumstances.

-Emily (The green-haired headless catgirl): Catherine's slightly less lethal but rather more enthusiastic sidekick. Can do most of the stuff Cat does, though we've never seen her bring out the murder lightning.

I assure you, while I am a cute bunny (with antlers!) I am also too small to catch you. We're going down together!

"She bought?... DOMP EET." *Rabbit hole real estate and carrot markets collapse. You are now penniless.*

Unless those are laser eyes, zebra's got this. Fighting an equine is scary, a single hoof to the dome and you're an ex-person.

Promptly folded in half, although not pretzelised due to steel endoskeleton.

Lack of commercially available murder drones in civilian ownership is a serious handicap for a newborn AI.

I mean do I need weapons or abilities? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back