• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

A Kadoc Grand Order

Turn 1 Results New
Kadoc sat at the small, sterile table in the Chaldea cafeteria, absentmindedly pushing his food around his plate. His mind was a swirling maelstrom of emotions and thoughts, each more troubling than the last. Saber was defeated, Director Olga Marie was dead, and lev lavinur was a traitor. The burden of it all weighed heavily on his shoulders. The reality of their situation was sinking in, and he felt the isolation of his position acutely.

Why was he here? Why hadn't someone else survived? Wodime would have been so much better in such a condition.

Would he even be useful in a situation like this? He was worthless. He didn't even have useful Magecraft that could help him.

Caster, her purple robes flowing softly as she moved, approached him cautiously. She carried a tray of food herself, a sign that she intended to stay and perhaps offer some semblance of comfort or companionship. "May I sit here?" she asked, her voice gentle but tinged with concern.

Kadoc glanced up briefly, his pale eyes meeting hers for a moment before returning to his plate. "Do whatever you want," he muttered, his tone flat and dismissive.

Undeterred, Nitocris took a seat across from him. She began to eat in silence, giving Kadoc the space he seemed to crave, yet her presence was a quiet offer of support.

Kadoc remained silent, his eyes distant as he continued to absentmindedly move his food around. Nitocris watched him for a moment longer before deciding to change the subject, hoping to distract him from his troubled thoughts.

"Kadoc," she began gently, "what is your favorite food?" Her tone was casual, almost conversational, as if they were simply two friends chatting over a meal.

Kadoc blinked, taken aback by the unexpected question. He glanced up at her, a faint furrow forming between his brows. "Favorite food?" he repeated, as if the concept was foreign to him in that moment. "I... I guess pierogi. They're a traditional Polish dish."

Nitocris nodded thoughtfully. "Pierogi. I have not had the pleasure of trying those. What are they like?"

Kadoc's expression softened slightly as he considered her question. "They're dumplings, usually filled with things like potatoes, cheese, or meat. Sometimes fruit. They're boiled, then often fried in butter."

She smiled, genuinely interested. "They sound delicious. Perhaps you could show me how to make them sometime."

He gave a small, almost imperceptible nod. "Maybe."

Encouraged by his response, Nitocris continued. "And what do you like to drink with your meals? In my time, we often had wine or water, but I've heard there are many more options now."

Kadoc thought for a moment. "I usually just drink tea. Sometimes coffee. Nothing too fancy."

"Tea and coffee," Nitocris mused. "I've had both here in Chaldea. They have a certain comfort to them, don't they?"

"Yeah," Kadoc agreed quietly, "they do."

Nitocris' eyes sparkled with curiosity. "Is there anything else from the modern world that you particularly enjoy? Music, perhaps, or literature?"

Kadoc hesitated before answering. "I like reading. It's... an escape, I guess. And music, sometimes. It helps to drown out everything else."

Nitocris nodded, understanding the need for escape all too well. "Reading and music are wonderful ways to find solace," she said softly. "Do you have a favorite book or genre?"

He shrugged slightly. "Fantasy, mostly. Stories about heroes and other worlds. It's nice to pretend, even if just for a little while, that things can be different."

A comfortable silence settled over them once more, but this time, it was filled with the beginnings of a connection. Nitocris continued to eat, allowing Kadoc the space to speak if he wished, while offering him the quiet companionship he so desperately needed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(spend time with Caster Cu chulainn)
Kadoc Zemlupus walked into the simulator training room with his usual air of calm efficiency. He carried a small notebook and a pen, ready to take detailed notes. The training room was a vast, high-tech space equipped with state-of-the-art holographic projectors, providing a versatile environment for various combat simulations.

Inside the room, Cu Chulainn stood as he was twirling his staff, he seemed pretty bored. Dressed in his distinctive blue attire, with his long hair tied back. His red eyes glinted as he saw Kadoc walk in.

"Master how are you?" Cu Chulainn said, his voice a mix of casual friendliness and underlying seriousness.

Cu had mostly been busy for the last few hours helping with removing all the rubble and destruction that was caused by the explosion. So Kadoc didn't have time to sit and go through his abilities.

Kadoc looked up from his notebook, offering a brief nod of acknowledgment. "I'm fine, Caster," he replied, though the fatigue in his voice betrayed the weight he carried. He glanced around the simulator training room, taking in the vast space. "I figured it was time we went through some of your abilities. I need to understand what you can do, especially given our current situation."

Cu Chulainn's eyes softened slightly, sensing Kadoc's underlying tension. "No problem, Master. Let's start with the basics and go from there. You need to know what I can do to make the best strategies."

Kadoc nodded, flipping open his notebook and readying his pen. "Right. Let's start with your combat skills and Noble Phantasm. Can you give me an overview?"

Cu Chulainn grinned, his enthusiasm for combat showing. "Sure thing. My primary skill as a Caster class Servant is Rune Magecraft. Specifically Norse ones."

Kadoc was somewhat familiar with them not because he himself was training in them but more on the fact that he had heard a lot about them on his time in the Clock tower.

Rune Magecraft is one of the Thaumaturgical Systems that originated in Scandinavia during the Age of Gods, and are symbols that, once inscribed, automatically realize Mysteries accordingly with the meaning that they represent. Composed of only straight lines and possessing mechanics similar to the Magic Crests.....

"Wait what?!" was everything that he could speak when he understood what Caster had just said.

Kadoc's pen paused in mid-air, his eyes widening in disbelief as Cu Chulainn continued his explanation. "Rune Magecraft? Specifically Norse ones?" Kadoc repeated, his voice tinged with incredulity. "But... you're not from Scandinavia. Your myth doesn't mention anything about you using runes. How is that possible?"

Cu Chulainn chuckled, twirling his staff with a practiced ease. "Yeah, I get that reaction a lot. It's not something you'd expect from me, considering my roots are firmly in Irish mythology. But my teacher, Scathach, thought I was particularly suited for them."

Kadoc's eyes narrowed slightly, suspicion flickering across his face. "Scathach? She trained you in Rune Magecraft? That seems... unconventional."

Cu Chulainn shrugged, his expression remaining casual. "She's not exactly bound by conventional rules. If she saw potential in me for Rune Magecraft, who am I to question it? Besides, it's proven to be pretty effective in combat."

Kadoc hesitated, his mind racing with questions. It didn't add up—why wouldn't cu Chulainn be famous for them then? It was already weird that Cu chulainn didn't have his gae bolg but to have something not mentioned in his myth or maybe it was and Kadoc haven't read about it.

Kadoc shook his head, trying to push aside his doubts. "Alright, let's move on. Tell me more about your Rune Magecraft abilities, then. What specific runes can you use, and how do they work in combat?"

Cu Chulainn's grin widened. "Sure thing, Master. There are several key runes I can use, each with their own unique properties. The most common ones are the 'Ansuz' rune for fire-based attacks, the 'Berkano' rune for healing and protection, and the 'Thurisaz' rune for enhancing physical strength and resilience. Each rune can be inscribed quickly and used in the heat of battle."

Kadoc scribbled notes furiously, his mind working to assimilate the information. "And your Noble Phantasm? What exactly does it do?"

Cu Chulainn's expression turned more serious. "My Noble Phantasm as a Caster is different from my Lancer form. It's called 'Wicker Man.' It's a powerful summon that can trap and burn enemies within a giant effigy made of wicker and wood. It's pretty devastating, but it requires a lot of mana to use, so it's best saved for when we really need it."

Kadoc nodded slowly, taking it all in. "Understood. And what about your other skills? Any other combat abilities or support techniques we should be aware of?"

Cu Chulainn nodded, understanding Kadoc's need for thoroughness. "Apart from Rune Magecraft and my Noble Phantasm, I also have a couple of other skills that can come in handy. One is 'Disengage,' which allows me to reset the flow of battle. If things get too intense or we're overwhelmed, I can use this skill to create a tactical retreat, giving us some breathing room."

Kadoc noted this down, recognizing the strategic value of such an ability. "Disengage. Got it. And the other skill?"

"That would be 'Protection from Arrows,' which is a defensive skill. It provides a high level of protection against projectile attacks. It's not just limited to arrows; it can block bullets, magical projectiles, and even some weaker Noble Phantasms. This can be crucial in battles where we're facing ranged enemies."

Kadoc finished jotting down the details, feeling a bit more confident about their capabilities. "Alright, that gives me a good overview. We'll need to work out how to integrate these abilities into our battle strategies. Your Rune Magecraft and Noble Phantasm, combined with your other skills, give us a lot of flexibility."

Cu Chulainn smiled, sensing Kadoc's growing confidence. "Exactly, Master. We'll figure out the best ways to use these skills to our advantage. Just remember, I'm here to support you. We'll get through this together."

Kadoc looked up from his notes, meeting Cu Chulainn's determined gaze. Despite the lingering doubts and the heavy weight of their situation, he felt a spark of hope. "Thank you, Caster. Let's get to work and prepare for whatever comes next."

Kadoc Zemlupus hesitated for a moment, then looked up from his notebook and met Cu Chulainn's eyes. "Caster, I have a request," he began, his voice steady but uncertain. "Is it possible for you to inscribe runes on my body? Ones that could increase my luck and improve my health?"

Cu Chulainn raised an eyebrow, clearly intrigued by the request. "I could do that, Master," he replied thoughtfully. "But there's a catch. Those runes would require a portion of my mana to maintain their effects. If I inscribe them on you, my overall fighting ability would decrease because I'd be spreading my mana thinner. Also, using multiple effects simultaneously isn't advisable; it could lead to instability in their performance."

Kadoc frowned, considering the implications. "So, it would weaken you in combat?"

Cu Chulainn nodded. "Yes, it would. In a situation like ours, where every bit of strength and skill counts, it might not be the best idea. We'd be sacrificing our combat effectiveness for the sake of boosting your luck and health."

Kadoc sighed, feeling the weight of the decision. "I understand. Then perhaps it would be better for me to learn how to use these runes myself. That way, I could benefit from them without diminishing your capabilities."

Cu Chulainn's expression brightened with approval. "Now that's a good idea, Master. Learning Rune Magecraft would not only help you but also increase our overall versatility. I can teach you the basics and guide you through the process. It won't be easy, but I'm confident you can handle it."

With a nod Kadoc left mostly due to Having to set up his own Workshop right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re-build your workshop Roll : 98 + 5 (Help from Casters) + 2 (Magecraft Skill) = 105

Kadoc couldn't believe his own accomplishment as he surveyed the completed workshop. With the guidance of Caster Cu Chulainn and Nitocris, he had managed to set up everything almost single-handedly. He marveled at how efficiently he had utilized resources, even impressing Da Vinci herself. As he looked around, a sense of pride washed over him, knowing that he had proven himself capable beyond his own expectations.

The room was mostly bare, save for sturdy wooden shelves that lined the walls, filled to the brim with books and mystic Codes. Each book was neatly arranged, a testament to Kadoc's organizational prowess. Workbenches occupied the center, adorned with vials of colorful potions and carefully labeled ingredients. The air was heavy with the scent of parchment and dried herbs, a comforting aroma that enveloped the room. Despite its simplicity, there was an undeniable sense of purpose that permeated the space, a quiet haven where Kadoc could immerse himself in his studies and experiments.

A.N : Hope everyone enjoys the Vote will be released by an hour or so.

Turn 2 New
The First week of Chaldea was rather Successful for Kadoc at least. Even though most people were dead and almost all Master critically wounded unable to be of any help.

But with the help of new Servants the cleaning of all the destruction of Chaldea had been mostly cleaned up and those that did survive were working at a 100% to make sure that everything was running smoothly and even Kadoc helped here and there.

Kadoc himself had quite a successful week due to finishing his own workshop which would help with many things. He did get to know Caster Nitocris more well due to their talk and she was at this moment his most trusted person in his perspective now. He also got to talk with Caster Cu chulainn and got to know his Abilities although he did suspect some tampering with his Summons.

Mostly if he were to grade this week it would be a solid B. There were somethings he could do better and such but ultimately a solid week.

How will you spend your next week?
4 AP

Diplomacy
[ ] spend time with a Specific person (increase bond)(increasing bond may net you a reward)
- Mash
- Ritsuka
- Romani
- Other people

Learning
[ ] Learn a Skill
(Can include almost anything but I will have to approve it first.)
[ ] Improve a Skill
[ ] Learn any specific lore

Personal
[ ] Gardening
[ ] Research your own Magecraft
[ ] Spend time in your workshop
[ ] Summon a Servant (If you don't Ritsuka will)

Chaldea
[ ] Exploring Chaldea
[ ] Cook
[ ] Helping with Chores
[ ] Training with Servants

A.N : Vote start and will end at will end 10 hours

[X] Plan Ark
-[X] spend time with Ritsuka
-[X] spend time with Mash

-[X] Learn a Skill - Rune Magecraft

-[X] Helping with Chores

Last edited:
Please do it under a Plan it is easier to count them.

Vote end
[X] Plan: I'll do what I can
-[X] Spend time with Mash
-[X] Learn Rune Magecraft from Cu
-[X] Summon a servant by Using Mash's shield as catalyst
-[X] Explore Chaleda with Nitocris

This plan won. Please select the Servant Class that you want to summon or maybe have Ritsuka summon.

I'd prefer Ritsuka summon, for what that's worth.

We have two(three) casters and a Shielder... I'd say one of the Knight classes would be best. Archer is where I'd go first, since they have Independent Action so can work with less direct support from their Master.

Vote end. The Class that won was Rider. Okay so I rolled your Servant and you guys Got Artoria Alter Rider. So yay

Last edited:
Turn 2 Results New
The Chaldea library was a haven for Kadoc, its towering shelves lined with books from every corner of history and myth. Kadoc Zemlupus sat at a large oak table, surrounded by stacks of books, a tablet and some bottles of energy drinks.

He was deep in his research on Nitocris and Cu Chulainn, his Servants, trying to glean every possible advantage from their legends.

As he read, he heard the soft sound of footsteps approaching. He glanced up briefly to see Mash Kyrielight standing there, her face illuminated by the warm glow of the library's lamps.

"Hi, Kadoc," she greeted him with a gentle smile. "Doing some research?"

Kadoc grunted an acknowledgment, his eyes not leaving the page. "Yeah. Trying to understand my Servants better."

Mash took a seat across from him, her expression thoughtful. "That's a good idea. Ritsuka has been doing a lot of studying too. She's really dedicated to this Grand Order."

Kadoc's eyes flicked to her for a moment before returning to his book. Of course she is, he thought. Ritsuka always seemed so composed, so in control, unlike him.

"Ritsuka's been working hard to understand magecraft," Mash continued, her voice carrying a note of admiration. "She wants to make sure she's doing everything she can to help us. I've been trying to learn more too, though it's a bit overwhelming at times."

Kadoc made a noncommittal noise, turning a page. He could feel the sarcasm bubbling up inside him. Oh sure, Mash, you and Ritsuka will probably surpass me in no time. She probably is from a more prestigious family of magi anyway.

"But it's inspiring," Mash went on, seemingly oblivious to his inner thoughts. "Seeing how Ritsuka handles everything, it makes me want to be better too. I just hope I can keep up."

Kadoc glanced at her again, his gaze softening slightly despite himself. He could see the earnest determination in her eyes. For a moment, he considered offering to help her with her studies. But then he dismissed the thought. Yeah right. Like I'd be any help. She'd probably just outshine me too.

"Well, good luck with that," he said instead, his tone deliberately neutral. "It's good that you're both putting in the effort."

Mash smiled warmly. "Thanks, Kadoc. If you ever need any help with your research, let me know. We're all in this together, after all."

"Sure," Kadoc replied, not looking up. "I'll keep that in mind."

As Mash walked away, he returned to his book, his thoughts a mix of frustration and grudging respect. Maybe one day he'd find the courage to step out of his own shadow. But for now, he had legends to study and battles to prepare for.

---
[X] Research Runes (DC : 90, Roll : 68 + 5 = 73)

Kadoc Zemlupus sat in his dimly lit workshop, surrounded by a chaotic array of ancient tomes and crumpled notes. His eyes were red and heavy with fatigue, underscored by the dark bags beneath them that told of sleepless nights. A half-empty cup of coffee, long gone cold, sat precariously on the edge of his cluttered desk. With a sigh, he ran a hand through his disheveled hair, staring at the intricate symbols scattered across the pages before him.

He had been at this for a week, attempting to decipher and master the ancient runes under the tutelage of Cu Chulainn. The legendary hero was a magus from the Age of Gods, a time when the mysteries of magic were far more potent and deeply intertwined with the world. In contrast, Kadoc was a modern magus, his techniques rooted in the more scientific, less mystical practices of the current era. This disparity in their magical foundations had proven to be a significant obstacle.

"Why isn't this working?" Kadoc muttered, frustration seeping into his voice. He picked up his pen, tapping it rhythmically against the desk as he scanned the text for the hundredth time. The symbols blurred together, their meaning eluding him despite his best efforts.

Cu Chulainn's teachings were invaluable, yet they seemed beyond Kadoc's grasp. The older magi's methods, while brilliant, were tailored to a world that no longer existed. Kadoc needed something more attuned to his own nature, something he could connect with on a fundamental level. The runes of the ancient gods felt alien, distant, like trying to grasp smoke with bare hands.

His thoughts drifted to the Slavic runic language, a system of magic closer to his own heritage. It was less powerful than the Age of Gods' runes, but it was familiar, rooted in the same soil he was. The idea of starting over, of abandoning his families worth of work, gnawed at him. It felt like a defeat, a accepting to give up what his family had worked towards he was basically telling himself to die.

Kadoc leaned back in his chair, staring at the ceiling. He could almost hear the mocking laughter of those who doubted him, who saw him as nothing more than a second-rate magus. Admitting that he needed to pivot to a different path felt like admitting they were right.

"Slavic runes…" he whispered to himself, the words tasting bitter. It would mean discarding much of what he had struggled to learn over the past week, but it might also mean making actual progress. He glanced at a nearby shelf, where a few books on Slavic magic sat, untouched. They seemed to call to him, promising a clearer path, albeit one that would demand years of dedication and study.

He sighed deeply, feeling the weight of the decision pressing down on him. Kadoc picked up one of the Slavic texts and flipped through its pages. The runes were simpler, their meanings resonating with him in a way the ancient symbols never had.

"It's going to take years," he said, his voice weary but resolute. "But at least it'll be years spent moving forward."

With renewed determination, Kadoc set aside the dense tomes of the Age of Gods and pulled the Slavic text closer. He dipped his pen in ink and began anew, the first strokes on a long journey. The road ahead was daunting, but for the first time in days, he felt a spark of hope. Maybe, just maybe, this path would lead him to the mastery he sought.

---

[X] Summon a Servant.

Kadoc Zemlupus watched from a distance as Ritsuka Fujimaru, the Master of Chaldea, stood at the summoning circle. The intricate symbols glowed with a faint, otherworldly light, and the air was thick with the weight of magical energy. Kadoc crossed his arms, maintaining his usual cool demeanor, though his eyes betrayed a flicker of curiosity.

Ritsuka held a single Saint Quartz between her fingers, her expression one of focused determination. She whispered a quiet prayer, a hopeful plea to whatever powers governed the summoning. She tossed the quartz into the circle, and the room was immediately filled with a blinding light.

Kadoc squinted, raising a hand to shield his eyes. As the light began to fade, the figure of a man emerged from the center of the circle. He wore a simple, green tunic and a leather belt, with a sword sheathed at his side. His demeanor was unassuming, his expression almost shy.

"Rider, Mandricardo, at your service," the man said, his voice humble and respectful. He bowed slightly, his eyes meeting Ritsuka's with a mix of admiration and nervousness.

Ritsuka's face lit up with a warm smile. "Welcome to Chaldea, Mandricardo. It's an honor to have you with us."

Kadoc couldn't help but feel a twinge of envy. It wasn't that he desired the Servant for himself, but rather he envied the ease with which Ritsuka interacted with the new arrival. Her kindness and openness seemed to draw people in effortlessly.

Mandricardo glanced around the room, his eyes widening slightly as he took in the advanced technology and the myriad of magical instruments. "This place... it's incredible," he murmured.

"Yes, it is," Ritsuka agreed. "And now, it's your home too. We'll be working together to protect humanity."

Kadoc stepped forward, his curiosity getting the better of him. "So, you're the famous Mandricardo," he said, his tone neutral but not unfriendly.

Mandricardo turned to face him, offering a polite nod. "Yes, that's right. And you are?"

"Kadoc Zemlupus," he replied. "One of the Masters."

The Rider's eyes widened slightly in recognition. "A master, huh? Well, it's good to meet you, Kadoc. I look forward to working with you."

Kadoc nodded, though he couldn't shake the feeling of being an outsider in this moment of camaraderie. He watched as Ritsuka and Mandricardo continued their conversation, discussing the Rider's past exploits and his role in the upcoming battles. Despite his initial reluctance, Kadoc found himself silently hoping that this new Servant would bring some much-needed strength to their cause.

As the conversation flowed, Kadoc lingered at the edge of the room, observing. Ritsuka's unwavering optimism and Mandricardo's genuine humility struck a chord with him. Perhaps, he thought, there was still hope for redemption – not just for the world, but for himself as well.

---

Kadoc walked through the pristine, futuristic halls of Chaldea, his footsteps echoing slightly in the otherwise quiet corridor. Beside him, Nitocris and Mandricardo followed, their eyes wide with curiosity and wonder at the high-tech surroundings.

"This place is something else," Mandricardo said, his voice carrying a mix of awe and skepticism. "I've never seen anything like it."

"Yeah, it's pretty advanced," Kadoc replied, glancing at him. "Chaldea is designed to monitor and protect humanity. We're equipped with all kinds of technology to help us intervene in Singularities—anomalies in time that could threaten human history."

Nitocris, dressed in the same uniform that he and Ritsuka were due to his own embarrassment of her walking around almost naked, thought he wouldn't say it aloud. Leonardo da Vinci had already laughed too much at him when he told her this. She seemed intrigued by the advanced technology around her. "It is quite different from what I am accustomed to," she mused.

"That's an understatement," Mandricardo muttered under his breath, earning a gentle nudge from Nitocris.

Kadoc led Nitocris and Mandricardo down another corridor, stopping in front of a door labeled "Da Vinci's Workshop." The sound of tools and machinery could be heard from within.

"This is Da Vinci's workshop," Kadoc explained. "She's one of the first Casters we summoned."

As they entered the room, they saw Da Vinci, fully absorbed in her work at a large workbench cluttered with various tools, blueprints, and devices. She was tinkering with what looked like a small mechanical gadget, her hands moving with precision and expertise.

"Hey, Da Vinci," Kadoc called out, not wanting to startle her but still needing to get her attention.

Da Vinci looked up from her work, a bright smile spreading across her face. "Ah, Kadoc! Welcome! And I see you've brought guests." She put down her tools and wiped her hands on a cloth before walking over to them.

This is Mandricardo," Kadoc introduced. "He just arrived and I'm showing him around."

"Mandricardo, it's a pleasure to meet you," Da Vinci greeted warmly, extending a hand. "Welcome to Chaldea. I'm sure you'll find your time here quite enlightening."

Mandricardo shook her hand, his grip firm yet respectful. "Thank you. I'm looking forward to working with all of you. This place is... beyond anything I imagined. Although I am not sure you need little old me."

Da Vinci laughed, a sound that was both light and comforting. "Oh, don't be modest. Everyone here has a role to play, and I'm sure you'll find your place soon enough."

Kadoc gave a slight nod, appreciating Da Vinci's words, though still feeling a bit like an outsider himself. "Da Vinci, could you show Mandricardo some of the basics around here? I'd like him to get a sense of what we do."

"Of course," Da Vinci said, her eyes twinkling with excitement. "Come, Mandricardo. I'll give you a crash course on Chaldea's tech and facilities. It might be a bit overwhelming at first, but you'll get used to it."

Kadoc leaned against the wall, watching Da Vinci and Mandricardo. His fatigue weighed heavily on him, making his eyelids droop. Nitocris, still standing by his side, noticed his weariness.

"You haven't slept in a while, have you?" she asked, her voice tinged with concern.

Kadoc shrugged, trying to play it off. "It's nothing. Just been busy with research."

Nitocris frowned, crossing her arms. "Master, you can't push yourself like this. You're no good to anyone if you collapse from exhaustion."

Kadoc's eyes flashed defensively. "I'm fine, Caster. There's just a lot that needs to be done."

Nitocris's expression softened, though her tone remained firm. "Master, you need to take care of yourself first. Overworking will only make things worse. Even the greatest pharaohs needed rest."

Kadoc looked away, feeling a mix of frustration and gratitude. "I know, but there's so much at stake. I can't afford to slow down."

"Master," Nitocris said, her voice gentle but insistent, "rest is not a weakness. It's a necessity. If you don't take care of your body and mind, your efforts will be in vain."

Kadoc glanced at her, a faint smile tugging at his lips despite his fatigue. "I appreciate the concern, but it's not that simple."

Nitocris placed a hand on his arm, her touch comforting. "We all have our roles to play, but we can't do it alone. Lean on us, Master. Let us help you. We're a team."

Kadoc sighed deeply, the weight of her words sinking in. "Maybe you're right. I'll try to get some rest when I can."

Nitocris smiled, a glimmer of relief in her eyes. "Good. We'll face these challenges together, but only if we're all at our best."

Kadoc nodded, feeling a bit lighter despite his exhaustion. "Thanks, Caster. I'll try to remember that."

As they turned their attention back to Da Vinci and Mandricardo, Kadoc felt a renewed sense of determination. He knew he couldn't afford to burn himself out, and with the support of his friends and allies, he felt a spark of hope for the future.

Turn 3 New
The second week of Chaldea was rather unsuccessful for Kadoc at least. Even though Chaldea had summoned a new Servant successfully he had barely achieved anything.

The first mistake was that he had wasted a whole week researching Rune Magecraft even though he wasn't talented in it. Even with cu Chulainn but that was mostly due to himself being an Age of God Magi which made Kadoc feel stupid like that should have been obvious to him that he wouldn't actually learn much from him except the very basics due to the huge difference in the style.

Although he wouldn't class this as a complete failure as he did learn something useful at least, he has gained minor knowledge on runes and had a theory that he might have some advantage for the Salvic Runic language.

Grade : C-

4 AP

Diplomacy
[ ] spend time with a Specific person (increase bond)(increasing bond may net you a reward)
- Mash
- Ritsuka
- Romani
- Other people

Learning
[ ] Learn a Skill
[ ] Improve a Skill

Personal
[ ] Gardening
[ ] Summon a Servant (If you don't Ritsuka will)

Chaldea
[ ] Exploring Chaldea
[ ] Cook
[ ] Helping with Chores

A.N : Voting start and will end in about 10 hours

[X] spend time with a Specific person (increase bond)(increasing bond may net you a reward)
-[X] Mash
-[X] Ritsuka
-[X] Romani

Turn 3 Results New
Kadoc Zemplupus lay on the narrow cot, staring at the ceiling of his dimly lit room. The events of the past days churned in his mind, a relentless storm of thoughts and emotions.

He hadn't slept properly since the bombing of Chaldea, the weight of the disaster and the responsibilities that followed pressing down on him like an iron fist. Exhaustion gnawed at him, yet sleep remained elusive, teasing him with its promise of respite but never truly delivering.

Dr. Romani Archaman, with his gentle yet insistent demeanor, had practically forced Kadoc to rest. "You need to sleep, Kadoc," Romani had said, his voice carrying an authority that left no room for argument. "You can't continue like this. You'll burn out."

Kadoc had reluctantly agreed, though he doubted the efficacy of mere sleep would help him with the task at hand. Like he would be any useful.

As he lay there, the darkness of the room seemed to seep into his thoughts, and gradually, the barrier between waking and dreaming began to blur.

He felt a strange, heavy sensation pulling him down, deeper and deeper, until he found himself standing in a vast, ancient hall. The scene was vivid, almost painfully so, every detail etched with a clarity that made him question whether he was truly dreaming. The air was thick with the aroma of exotic spices and the intoxicating scent of wine, mingling with the soft murmur of voices and the clinks of goblets.

Golden light flickered from braziers, casting dancing shadows on the opulent walls adorned with intricate carvings of gods and pharaohs. The grandeur of the place was almost overwhelming, and Kadoc felt a strange sense of both awe and foreboding.

As the voices of the banquet guests rose and fell around him, he realized with a start that he couldn't understand a single word they were saying. Their speech was a foreign tongue, a jumble of unfamiliar sounds that washed over him like a distant melody.

He looked down at his hands, or rather, Nitocris's hands, and felt a surge of disorientation. It seemed that he was seeing her memory, he had heard of this phenomenon which was caused by being contracted to a heroic spirit.

The world seemed to shift and warp around him, and suddenly, he was seeing through her eyes, feeling the weight of her thoughts and emotions.

Nitocris stood at the head of the grand hall, her regal presence commanding the attention of all who gathered before her. Dressed in resplendent garments of gold and crimson, she exuded an aura of power and majesty that left no room for doubt - she was a queen in every sense of the word.

The banquet hall buzzed with conversation and laughter as guests from far and wide mingled, their voices rising and falling like a symphony of chaos. Yet beneath the veneer of revelry, an undercurrent of tension simmered, a palpable sense of unease that lingered in the air like a storm on the horizon.

Nitocris, however, remained unruffled, her gaze sweeping over the assembled throng with a steely determination. These were not just guests gathered to partake in her hospitality; they were pawns in her grand design, unwitting players in a game of fate that she alone held the strings to.

As the night wore on and the wine flowed freely, Nitocris observed with a watchful eye, her mind calculating every move, every word spoken in hushed tones. She knew their secrets, their desires, their ambitions - and she would use them to her advantage.

And then, at the height of the festivities, when the revelry was at its peak, Nitocris gave the signal. With a single gesture, she unleashed her vengeance upon those who had killed her brothers and had defied the throne of the pharaoh.

The ground trembled beneath their feet as the walls of the banquet hall seemed to groan and creak with the weight of impending doom. And then, without warning, the floor beneath them gave way, revealing a yawning chasm that stretched down into the depths below.

Panic swept through the crowd like wildfire as they realized the horror that awaited them, but it was too late. With a deafening roar, water surged forth from the depths, engulfing everything in its path with merciless force.

The screams of the doomed echoed through the hall, a cacophony of terror and despair that was soon silenced beneath the relentless tide. One by one, they were swallowed by the raging waters, their lives snuffed out in an instant as Nitocris's wrath washed over them like a tidal wave.

And as quickly as it had begun, the deluge receded, leaving behind only silence and death in its wake. The grand hall lay in ruins, the echoes of the tragedy reverberating off the walls like a haunting lament.

Kadoc jolted awake, his heart pounding against his chest as he gasped for air. Beads of cold sweat dotted his forehead as he struggled to make sense of the vivid dream that still lingered in his mind like a ghostly echo.

To his surprise, he found himself face to face with Caster, her gentle smile cutting through the darkness of the room. "Master, are you alright?" she asked, concern evident in her voice as she reached out to touch his trembling hand.

Kadoc blinked in confusion, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment as he took in the sight of his dimly lit room, illuminated by the soft glow of the light. And then, he noticed the posters adorning the walls - posters of rock bands and musicians, a stark contrast to the austere surroundings of Chaldea.

Heat flooded his cheeks as he realized just how different his tastes were from the image he tried to project. "I... uh, I'm fine, Caster," he stammered, his voice betraying his discomfort as he attempted to sit up, pulling the thin blanket around him self-consciously.

Caster's smile only widened, amusement dancing in her eyes as she regarded him with gentle affection. "I came to check on you, Master," she said, her tone warm and reassuring. "You seemed troubled in your sleep. Was it just a bad dream?"

Kadoc nodded, though the memory of the dream still lingered, its intensity leaving him shaken. "Just a dream," he muttered, his gaze flickering away from Caster's probing stare. "Nothing to worry about."

But even as he tried to dismiss it, the echoes of Nitocris's wrath still haunted him, a reminder of the weight of his responsibilities and the dangers that lurked in the shadows of his own mind.

Kadoc stumbled, sweat dripping from his forehead, muscles screaming in protest as he completed another grueling set of push-ups within the Chaldea training simulator. "I'm a Master, not some foot soldier," he gasped between labored breaths, glaring at Caster Cu Chulainn. "Why do I have to do this?"

Cu Chulainn, leaning casually against the wall, a faint smile playing on his lips, responded without missing a beat. "Better to have and not need, than to need and not have, lad. You might be a Master, but out there, anything can happen. You need to be ready for it."

In the corner, Rider Mandricardo was Training his Master, Ritsuka Fujimaru, who was also in the same state as him although worse.

Since as a Magus such combat ability was already required which made Kadoc train harder since he was always behind others. Although most of Team A was better than him in such departments due to them having better Magecraft and magic circuits or long line of magic family to fall back on.

Kadoc groaned, rolling onto his back, trying to catch his breath. "Still, this seems excessive," he muttered, wiping the sweat from his brow with a shaky hand. His body ached from the intense regimen, every muscle screaming in protest.

Cu Chulainn chuckled, his eyes twinkling with a mixture of amusement and sympathy. "Excessive? Maybe. But it's necessary. You've got potential, kid. You just need to push yourself harder. You think I got where I am by taking it easy?"

Kadoc snorted, the corner of his mouth twitching into a reluctant smile. "Point taken," he conceded, forcing himself to sit up. "But don't expect me to thank you for this."

"In due time, lad, in due time," Cu Chulainn replied, crossing his arms over his chest. "Now, get up. Defend yourself!"

As Kadoc dragged himself to his feet, he heard the faint hum of the simulator initializing a new scenario. He turned just in time to see three massive boars materialize before him, each one easily twice the size of any animal he had ever encountered. Their tusks gleamed menacingly, and their eyes burned with an unnatural ferocity.

"Defend yourself!" Cu Chulainn's voice was calm, but there was a note of urgency in it that sent a shiver down Kadoc's spine.

Kadoc's mind raced as he assessed the situation. He knew his only hope lay in his Anti-Beast Magecraft. He quickly muttered an incantation under his breath, summoning the magical energy within him. A faint blue glow enveloped his hands, signaling that his spell was ready.

The first boar charged at him with terrifying speed, its massive form barreling forward like a runaway train. Kadoc barely had time to react, stumbling backward and narrowly avoiding the creature's lethal tusks. He raised his glowing hands and unleashed a burst of magical energy, aiming for the boar's head.

The spell hit its mark, causing the boar to reel back with a pained squeal. However, it wasn't enough to bring the beast down. It shook its head, momentarily dazed but still very much alive and dangerous.

"Focus, Kadoc! Aim for the weak spots!" Cu Chulainn's voice cut through the chaos, offering a shred of guidance.

Kadoc's heart pounded in his chest as he circled the boar, searching for an opening. The other two boars were starting to close in, their eyes fixed on him with predatory intent. He had to act fast.

With a burst of determination, Kadoc lunged forward, aiming another spell at the first boar's vulnerable neck. This time, the magical blast struck true, penetrating the thick hide and sinking deep into the creature's flesh. The boar let out a final, ear-splitting scream before collapsing to the ground, lifeless.

But there was no time to celebrate. The other two boars were upon him, their massive bodies flanking him from either side. Kadoc stumbled, his exhaustion threatening to overtake him. He desperately fired off another spell, hitting one of the boars in the leg and slowing its advance. However, the other boar was still coming, and Kadoc was out of time.

Just as the second boar was about to strike, a blur of blue intercepted it. Cu Chulainn, his spear in hand, effortlessly deflected the attack, sending the boar skidding across the ground. He glanced back at Kadoc, a hint of approval in his eyes.

"Not bad, kid," Cu Chulainn said, his tone still casual despite the intense situation. "But you need to finish the job."

Kadoc nodded, taking a deep breath to steady himself. With renewed determination, he turned his focus back to the wounded boar. He gathered the last of his strength, channeling his magic into one final, concentrated blast. The spell struck the boar's heart, and with a final, shuddering breath, it too fell to the ground.

The last boar, realizing it was outmatched, turned tail and fled, disappearing into the simulated forest. Kadoc collapsed to his knees, every muscle in his body screaming in protest.

Cu Chulainn approached him, a satisfied smile on his face. "You did well, Kadoc. Better than I expected."

Kadoc looked up at him, panting heavily. "Thanks," he managed to say between breaths. "But I still hate you for making me do this."

Cu Chulainn chuckled, offering him a hand. "You'll thank me one day, lad. Now, let's get you some rest. You've earned it."

[Reached Bond 1 with Cu chulainn]

The dimly lit room of Chaldea's library was filled with the scent of old books and parchment. The vast expanse of the room was lined with shelves upon shelves of tomes, scrolls, and mystical artifacts, all whispering tales of ancient knowledge. At one of the tables near the center, Kadoc Zemlupus sat across from Ritsuka Fujimaru, the young and brave Master of Chaldea.

Kadoc adjusted his glasses, glancing at the eager yet slightly apprehensive expression on Ritsuka's face. He cleared his throat, the sound echoing softly in the quiet room.

"Alright, Fujimaru, today we're going to cover the absolute basics of Magecraft," he began, his voice steady and authoritative. "To start, let's define what Magecraft actually is."

Ritsuka leaned in, her eyes focused on Kadoc, ready to absorb every bit of information.

"Magecraft," Kadoc continued, "is the artificial reenactment of Mystery, which is ordinarily possible only by inhuman beings. In simpler terms, it's the ability to replicate phenomena that science can achieve, but through supernatural means."

Ritsuka nodded, her curiosity piqued. "So, it's like using magic to do what science can do?"

"Precisely," Kadoc affirmed. "But there's more to it. While the process of Magecraft is considered miraculous, the end result is not. This distinction is crucial. For example, lighting a fire with a match is mundane, but doing the same with a spell is Magecraft. The fire itself is not a miracle, but the way it was created is."

Ritsuka's eyes widened in understanding. "I think I get it. The outcome is normal, but the method is what makes it special."

"Exactly," Kadoc said with a hint of a smile. "Now, the limits of Magecraft have changed over time. As science evolved, many things that were once considered magical are now possible through scientific means. This has pushed the boundaries of what we consider Magecraft."

Ritsuka tilted her head slightly. "Can you give me an example?"

"Sure," Kadoc replied, leaning back in his chair. "In the past, something like communicating over long distances would be achieved through Magecraft. Today, we use phones and the internet. These advances in science have made certain magical practices obsolete, forcing Magecraft to evolve and adapt to new mysteries that science has yet to uncover."

Ritsuka tapped her chin thoughtfully. "So, as science progresses, Magecraft has to find new areas to explore?"

"Precisely," Kadoc nodded. "Magecraft now often delves into areas that are still beyond the reach of modern science, dealing with the manipulation of spiritual energies, summoning of entities, and other phenomena that remain in the realm of the supernatural."

He paused, giving Ritsuka a moment to absorb the information. "Now, let's talk about the basic components of Magecraft. There are three main elements you need to understand: the source, the medium, and the spell. The source is where the magical energy comes from. For most magi, this is their own Od, their personal magical energy. The medium is what you use to channel this energy, which can be a wand, a staff, or even your own hands. And finally, the spell is the structured formula that directs the energy to achieve the desired result."

Ritsuka nodded slowly, trying to piece together the concepts. "So, it's like having a battery, a conductor, and a circuit?"

Kadoc chuckled softly. "That's a very apt analogy. The source provides the power, the medium conducts it, and the spell is the circuit that determines how the power is used. Understanding these basics is crucial for any practitioner of Magecraft."

Ritsuka took a deep breath, feeling a mix of excitement and responsibility. "I think I'm getting it. There's so much to learn, but I'm ready."

Kadoc's expression softened. "You're doing well, Fujimaru. Remember, Magecraft is as much about knowledge as it is about practice. Take your time to understand these fundamentals, and we'll build on them as you progress. For now, let's start with a simple exercise. I want you to try and get used to your own personal magic circuits."pll

Ritsuka closed her eyes, focusing inward as Kadoc guided her through the process. The journey of mastering Magecraft had just begun, but under Kadoc's patient tutelage, Ritsuka felt a spark of confidence ignite within her.

[Reached Bond 1 with Ritsuka]

Kadoc settled into a well-worn armchair, a thick tome about the history of Rome cradled in his hands. The room was dimly lit, with the soft glow of a desk lamp casting a warm halo on the pages. As he began to read, the narrative transported him back to ancient times, weaving a tapestry of power, ambition, and transformation.

The story of Rome, Kadoc mused, is one of the most compelling in human history, a civilization that evolved from a small settlement on the Tiber River to a vast empire spanning three continents. It began, according to legend, with Romulus and Remus, the twin brothers raised by a she-wolf. Romulus would go on to found the city in 753 BC, naming it after himself. This mythological origin, filled with drama and divine intervention, set the stage for a history marked by remarkable achievements and equally notable downfalls.

In its early years, Rome was a monarchy, ruled by a succession of seven kings. This period saw the establishment of many of the city's foundational institutions, such as the Senate. However, the last king, Tarquin the Proud, was overthrown in 509 BC, leading to the establishment of the Roman Republic. Kadoc noted the significance of this transition: the Republic represented a new form of governance, where power was shared among elected officials, a novel concept in the ancient world.

The Republic era was characterized by internal strife and external expansion. Kadoc read about the struggle between the patricians, the aristocratic class, and the plebeians, the commoners. This social conflict led to the creation of the Twelve Tables, Rome's first code of law, aimed at appeasing the plebeians by guaranteeing certain rights and protections.

Rome's military prowess was also on full display during the Republic. Kadoc found the accounts of the Punic Wars particularly gripping. These wars against Carthage, a powerful city-state in North Africa, were pivotal in establishing Rome's dominance in the Mediterranean. The Second Punic War, with Hannibal's daring crossing of the Alps, showcased the strategic brilliance and resilience of both sides. Ultimately, Rome's victory solidified its status as a formidable power.

The transition from Republic to Empire was tumultuous. Kadoc read about the rise of influential generals like Julius Caesar, whose crossing of the Rubicon in 49 BC marked the end of the Republic. Caesar's subsequent assassination on the Ides of March in 44 BC underscored the volatile nature of Roman politics. The aftermath saw the emergence of Augustus, Rome's first emperor, who established the Pax Romana, a period of relative peace and stability that lasted over two centuries.

Under the emperors, Rome reached its zenith, expanding its borders from the British Isles to the deserts of Arabia. The architectural and cultural achievements during this time were immense, with iconic structures like the Colosseum and the Pantheon symbolizing the grandeur of Roman engineering and art. Kadoc marveled at the ingenuity and ambition that drove such projects.

However, the seeds of decline were sown even as the Empire flourished. Kadoc read about the internal decay, economic troubles, and relentless barbarian invasions that chipped away at Rome's stability. By 476 AD, the Western Roman Empire had fallen, marking the end of ancient Rome.

Yet, as Kadoc closed the book, he reflected on the enduring legacy of Rome. Its laws, governance, culture, and innovations continued to influence civilizations long after the Empire's fall. The history of Rome, he thought, is not just a chronicle of events but a testament to human resilience and the perpetual quest for greatness.

[Mythology Expertise skill Increases from 60% to. 80%]

A.N : Turn 3 is also complete the next one will be the last.

[X] Rest and then train
-[X] Take a nap
-[X] Train with Rider and cu to increase your combat awareness.
-[X] Teach Ritsuka basics of Magecraft
-[X] Learn Lore regarding fall of Rome

This one won.

Turn 4 New
4 AP

Diplomacy
- Mash
- Ritsuka
- Romani
- Other people

Learning
[ ] Learn a Skill
[ ] Improve a Skill

Personal
[ ] Gardening
[ ] Try and make your Magecraft

Chaldea
[ ] Exploring Chaldea
[ ] Cook
[ ] Helping with Chores

Sorry man, was distracted for a bit there. RL issues.

Turn 4 Results New
In the dimly lit records room of Chaldea, shelves stacked with books, digital archives, and mystical artifacts surrounded Kadoc Zemlupus as he worked diligently. He had been assigned to assist Leonardo da Vinci, Chaldea's resident genius, with organizing the massive backlog of records.

"Kadoc, my dear boy, could you hand me the Azoth blade from that top shelf?" da Vinci called out, perched precariously on a rolling ladder as she rifled through a stack of scrolls.

Kadoc sighed, his brow furrowing. "Sure, but do you really need to be climbing around like that? We have a step stool for a reason."

Da Vinci chuckled, her voice musical. "Where's the fun in that? Besides, heights give me a better perspective on things. Ah, there it is!" She pointed excitedly.

With a resigned nod, Kadoc reached for the Azoth blade, a simple Mystic Code resembling a blade-shaped wand, and handed it to her. "Here. Just... be careful."

"Always am!" she replied with a wink, which Kadoc doubted. He moved to the next shelf, sifting through documents marked with stamp of Classified.

As Kadoc sifted through the classified documents, he found his thoughts wandering. He couldn't help but compare da Vinci to the NPCs in his favorite RPGs, the ones who served as guides and mentors before meeting an untimely demise. They were always cheerful and full of wisdom, their deaths serving as a catalyst for the hero's journey.

"She's just like them," he mused internally. "The kind of character who sets the tone of the story, who gives the protagonist a reason to fight. I just hope she doesn't—"

His thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a gentle boop on the head. He looked up to see da Vinci grinning down at him, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Has the little mage fallen for my beauty?" she teased, clearly joking to snap him out of his brooding.

Kadoc's cheeks reddened slightly, and he frowned, trying to hide his embarrassment. "I was just thinking about something, that's all."

"Well, stop thinking so hard," she said with a lighthearted laugh. "We've got plenty of work to do and no time for daydreaming."

Kadoc couldn't help but smile a little at her infectious energy. Despite his earlier worries, he knew that as long as da Vinci was around, Chaldea was in good hands.

[Bond reached 25% with Leonardo]

--

. Ever since the bombing of Chaldea Kadoc hadn't had the chance to sit down and continue the reserch of his own Magecraft so today he had made sometimes for himself and entered his Workshop to such.

Although he did have a idea of having Da Vinci help him but as a Magus his pride didn't allow that nor would he have been even able to understand his own Magecraft if she had helped him properly because she wasn't used to the system of Magecraft that his family used

Kadoc settled into the confines of his workshop, a place that, while not his private sanctuary, he still considered his most prized work to date. Shelves lined with books and unfinished Mystic Codes surrounded him, each piece a testament to the generations of research carried out by his family. The faint, lingering scent of incense and old parchment filled the air, a comforting reminder of the legacy he carried.

Despite the chaos of recent events and the pressing matters of Chaldea, Kadoc had managed to carve out this precious time for himself. He knew that his research into his family's unique Magecraft couldn't be neglected any longer. The intricate system they employed was something that had fascinated him since childhood, a complex web of spells and incantations that required meticulous understanding and precise execution.

With a deep breath, Kadoc began sifting through his notes. Pages filled with his ancestors' theories and his own annotations lay spread out before him. The challenge was immense, but the potential rewards were equally significant. As much as he respected Da Vinci's prowess and intellect, he knew that this was a journey he had to undertake alone. Her approach to Magecraft, though undeniably brilliant, was rooted in a different tradition. It lacked the nuances and subtleties of the techniques that had been passed down through his family.

His mind drifted to the core principles of his Magecraft, focusing on the aspects he had struggled with the most. He recalled the countless hours spent trying to decipher the intricacies of his Magic Circuits and the specific rituals that amplified their potency.

He remembered the pain when the Magic crest was passed onto him and although it held only a meager history of 200 years it was still something he held somewhat of a pride in.

Kadoc's thoughts turned to his experiments on Anti-Beast Magecraft, a specialized field that had become increasingly relevant. The recent threats they had faced underscored the importance of developing effective countermeasures against monstrous entities. He recalled the theories about exploiting the inherent weaknesses in Beast-class enemies, the specific spells.

---

Kadoc Zemplupus, typically engrossed in his studies of magical theory and ancient texts, found himself unexpectedly immersed in the pages of a history book detailing World War I. The thick volume lay open before him, its yellowed pages filled with accounts of global conflict and human struggle. Kadoc's interest had been piqued by a passing reference to the war's impact on Magecraft—a subject he hadn't previously considered.

As he read, Kadoc navigated through the dense narratives of alliances, battles, and the socio-political dynamics of early 20th-century Europe. The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria-Hungary in Sarajevo marked the precipice that plunged the world into unprecedented conflict. Kadoc traced the progression of battles like Verdun and the Somme, grappling with the grim realities of trench warfare, the emergence of new technologies like tanks and airplanes, and the devastating toll on human lives.

Beyond the military strategies and technological advancements, Kadoc delved into the societal shifts triggered by the war. He discovered the evolving roles of women in wartime industries and the seeds of independence planted in colonial regions of the Middle East and Africa. The aftermath of the war, notably the Treaty of Versailles and the establishment of the League of Nations, underscored humanity's attempt to forge peace through diplomacy and international cooperation.

For Kadoc, reading about World War I wasn't just an academic exercise; it was a journey into understanding the moral complexities and human resilience amidst chaos. He encountered poignant accounts of soldiers enduring gas attacks and the psychological trauma of trench warfare. These narratives, alongside his magical studies on healing and resilience, deepened Kadoc's appreciation for the strength of the human spirit in the face of adversity.

As he turned the pages, Kadoc found himself captivated by the personalities shaping the war's course. From the diplomatic maneuvers of leaders like Woodrow Wilson and Georges Clemenceau to the conflicting ideologies of Tsar Nicholas II and Kaiser Wilhelm II, Kadoc marveled at how individual decisions reverberated through history.

By the time he closed the book, Kadoc's understanding of World War I had broadened significantly. He saw connections between the global upheaval of the early 20th century and the delicate balance of magical energies he studied in his academic pursuits. Kadoc emerged with a newfound appreciation for the interconnectedness of history, humanity's capacity for both destruction and resilience, and the enduring quest for a more peaceful world.

[Gained Skill Historical Knowledge at Rank G]

A.N : So next Chapter will be the the First actual Singularity. Since you guys didn't make any Mystic Codes this time you don't really have anything to pick and the next Chapter will be on Monday.

Singularity 1 Part 1 New
"hehehehehe" laughed Kadoc Zemplupus acting as if he had just heard the greatest joke in his lifetime.

"Master, I am sure that it would be best if you don't drink any more." Said Nitocris who was sat opposite to her Master. She was getting increasingly worried about her Master who she has found in the cafeteria alone with the Hero cu Chulainn drinking.

"Hehehe," Kadoc chuckled, his speech slightly slurred as he leaned back in his chair. "I'm fiiiiine, Nitocris," he reassured her with a wobbly wave of his hand. "Just... enjoying the moment."

Nitocris sighed softly, concern etching her features as she watched him. "Master, I think it would be best if you stopped drinking now."

Kadoc blinked slowly, his gaze wandering before settling on Cu Chulainn. "Hey, Cu," he grinned widely, "wanna hear a joke? Why don't skeletons fight each other?"

Cu Chulainn raised an eyebrow, clearly intrigued despite himself. "Why not?"

"Because they don't have the guts!" Kadoc burst into laughter, slapping his knee and nearly tipping over his drink.

Nitocris shook her head, smiling despite her worry. "Master, your sense of humor might be... influenced right now."

"Master, I really think you've had enough," Nitocris insisted, her voice firm yet gentle. When Kadoc ignored her and continued to giggle at his own joke, she made up her mind. With a determined sigh, she stood up, walked around the table, and effortlessly hoisted him up.

Kadoc blinked in surprise, but his drunken smile remained. "Whoa, Nitocris! You're stronger than you look!"

"Thank you, Master," she replied, adjusting her grip to ensure he was secure. "But it's time to get you back to your room."

As she carried him towards the exit, the cafeteria door swung open and Ritsuka stepped inside, a serious expression on their face. "Kadoc, Nitocris, there you are. Doctor Roman asked me to find you. He's discovered a new Singularity."

Nitocris paused, her eyes widening with concern. "A new Singularity? Now?"

"Yes," Ritsuka nodded, glancing at the clearly intoxicated Kadoc. "We need everyone to be ready as soon as possible."

Kadoc tried to focus, his drunken haze lifting slightly at the mention of a Singularity. "A Singularity, huh?" He attempted to straighten up in Nitocris's arms. "Well then, lead the way, Ritsuka! Duty calls!"

Ritsuka smiled, offering a supportive nod. "Let's get you both to the Command Room. Doctor Roman will fill us in on the details."

With Kadoc still safely in her grasp, Nitocris followed Ritsuka, her worry now mingling with a sense of urgency. The lighthearted moments were over, and the seriousness of their mission set in.

As Nitocris carried Kadoc through the halls, Ritsuka led them swiftly to the Command Room. Upon entering, they found Mandricardo, Mash, and Cu Chulainn already assembled, their expressions reflecting the gravity of the situation.

"Ah, you're here," Doctor Roman greeted them from the central console, his face lined with concern. "Nitocris, you can set Kadoc down. We need everyone's full attention."

Nitocris gently placed Kadoc in a chair, making sure he was stable before taking her place beside him. Kadoc shook his head, trying to clear the last remnants of his drunkenness, while the others focused on Doctor Roman.

"Alright, everyone," Roman began, pulling up a holographic map of Europe on the main screen. "We've detected a new Singularity, and it's a significant one. It's located in Europe, around the year 1918—during the final months of World War One."

Mash's eyes widened. "World War One... The Great War. That's a critical period in human history."

"Exactly," Roman affirmed. "The Singularity appears to be centered in the Western Front, a key battleground of the war. Unfortunately, we don't have much more information than that. We know the time period and that it's a Singularity, but the specifics are still unclear."

Cu Chulainn leaned forward, his expression serious. "So, we're going in blind. Any idea what might be causing the Singularity?"

Roman shook his head. "Our scans have been inconclusive. We don't know what's causing the disturbance or who might be involved. You'll need to investigate on the ground and gather intel as you go."

Mandricardo crossed his arms, his brow furrowing. "It's going to be tough navigating such a chaotic period without more information, but we'll manage."

"Exactly," Roman said, looking at each of them. "Your mission is to enter the Singularity, investigate the cause of the disturbance, and find a way to restore the proper course of history. This will be a dangerous mission, but I have full confidence in your abilities."

Kadoc, now more focused, nodded firmly. "Understood. We'll figure it out and set things right."

Ritsuka stepped forward, determination shining in their eyes. "Let's get ready, team. We have a Singularity to fix."

The team quickly made their way to the Rayshift Chamber, the air thick with anticipation and determination. Each step echoed their resolve as they approached the Coffins, the specialized pods designed for the rayshifting process.

Doctor Roman followed closely behind, giving final instructions. "Remember, the situation is volatile. Stay together, gather information, and be prepared for anything. We'll monitor your progress from here and provide support as best as we can."

Mash looked at Ritsuka, who gave her a reassuring nod. "We'll be ready, Doctor Roman."

Nitocris helped Kadoc into his Coffin, making sure he was secure. "Are you alright, Master?"

Kadoc gave her a faint smile. "I'll be fine, Nitocris. Let's focus on the mission."

One by one, they settled into their Coffins. Ritsuka took a deep breath, glancing around at their comrades. "Alright, everyone. Let's make sure we bring history back to its proper course."

The Coffins sealed with a soft hiss, and the room's lights dimmed. Doctor Roman's voice came over the intercom. "Initiating Rayshift sequence. Countdown starting... now."

A digital timer appeared on the chamber's main screen, counting down from ten.

"Ten... nine... eight..."

Inside their Coffins, the team members felt the familiar hum of the machinery as the rayshift process began.

"Seven... six... five..."

Cu Chulainn tightened his grip on his spear, his expression resolute. Mandricardo closed his eyes, focusing his mind on the task ahead.

"Four... three... two..."

Mash felt a sense of calm wash over her, her shield ready for whatever awaited them on the other side.

"One... Rayshift—start!"

Kadoc felt a tingling sensation run through his body. One moment he was in a claustrophobic tube. The next he was falling from the sky with no one around him.

What will you do?

[ ] Use Command Seal (3/3)(Specify who are you calling)
[ ] Use Reinforcement

A.N : The first actual Singularity yay.

[X] Use Command Seal (Nitocris)
Not like anyone else we have a contract with.

Great War1 New
The world spun in a disorienting blur of colors and sounds as Kadoc Zemplupus hurtled through the sky. His body, mid-fall, was caught between the pull of gravity and the chaotic turbulence of the rayshift. The technomagical contraption had malfunctioned, sending him plummeting uncontrollably toward an unknown destination. The air whipped past him, tearing at his clothes and stinging his eyes.

Kadoc squinted through the wind, glimpsing the ground below—a patchwork of mud, trenches, and explosions. The smell of smoke and the distant sound of gunfire confirmed his worst fears: he had been rayshifted into a war zone.

He had mere seconds to act. With a deep breath, he focused his magical energy, channeling it through his limbs. The familiar warmth of Reinforcement spread through his body, strengthening his muscles and bones, preparing him for the impact.

"Focus," he muttered to himself, blocking out the fear and the cacophony of war below. "Just like in training."

The ground rushed up to meet him. With a final surge of magic, Kadoc braced himself and hit the earth with a bone-jarring thud. Pain shot through his legs, but the Reinforcement held, absorbing much of the impact. He tumbled and rolled, coming to a stop in a muddy trench, gasping for breath.

His surroundings came into focus: wooden planks, sandbags, and soldiers clad in uniforms caked with mud and grime. The stench of death and gunpowder filled the air. Kadoc pushed himself to his feet, wincing at the dull ache in his legs.

"Where am I?" he whispered, his voice barely audible over the din of battle.

A soldier nearby stared at him, eyes wide with shock. "What the hell? You just fell from the sky!"

The soldier's shock quickly turned to suspicion. He raised his rifle, aiming it directly at Kadoc. "Stand down!" he barked, voice filled with authority and fear. "Don't move!"

Kadoc, still reeling from the fall and the residual effects of the rayshift, raised his hands slowly. His magical reserves were low, and he knew any sudden movement could end badly. "I'm not here to harm anyone," he said, keeping his tone calm despite the adrenaline coursing through him.

The soldier, not taking any chances, stepped closer and patted Kadoc down, ensuring he had no weapons. Satisfied but still wary, he motioned to two of his comrades. "Bind his hands. We're taking him to the commander."

The soldiers moved quickly, securing Kadoc's wrists with rough rope. They led him through the trench, their path winding through the chaos of the battlefield. The camp was a small, makeshift setup just a few meters away, sheltered by sandbags and wooden barriers.

They pushed Kadoc into a tent, where a grizzled man with a stern expression sat behind a makeshift desk, maps and papers strewn around him. The leader looked up, his eyes narrowing as he took in the sight of Kadoc.

"Who is this?" the commander demanded, his voice a gravelly growl.

"He fell from the sky, sir," the soldier replied, keeping a firm grip on Kadoc's arm. "I saw it with my own eyes."

The commander leaned forward, studying Kadoc intently. "Speak. Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

Kadoc chose to remain silent as he knew very well that it was best to keep something like the Chaldea under raps and that atleast no sane man would believe him.

Although before the commander of this barracks could do anything a Soldier burst into the tent.

"Commander! The Japanese are advancing from the east!" the soldier exclaimed.

The room tensed. The commander shot to his feet, eyes narrowing. "What? How close are they?"

"Close, sir. We need to mobilize now."

Kadoc's confusion deepened. He looked around at the soldiers, noticing their mix of English and French uniforms. Japan was supposed to be an ally in this era. Why were they advancing on what seemed to be Allied forces?

The commander glanced at Kadoc, suspicion momentarily forgotten in the face of the immediate threat. "Lock him up and make sure he doesn't go anywhere," he ordered. "We need every available man on the front."

As the soldiers dragged Kadoc away, he couldn't help but replay the soldier's words in his mind. The Japanese are advancing. It didn't make sense. Something was wrong with this scenario, and Kadoc needed to find out what.

The soldiers roughly shoved Kadoc into a small cell, slamming the door shut behind him. The dimly lit space was cramped and smelled of damp earth. He glanced around, his eyes landing on the cell's only other occupant: a man no older than thirty, with brown skin and black hair. The man sat calmly against the wall, his eyes bright with curiosity.

As Kadoc settled into the corner, the man offered a warm smile. "Hey there," he greeted. "I'm Rat."

Kadoc, eager to piece together the puzzle, tried to probe Rat for more information about their location and the situation with the Japanese.

"Rat," Kadoc began, keeping his voice low, "where exactly are we? And what's this about the Japanese advancing? They were allies, last I checked."

Rat raised an eyebrow, his expression a mix of confusion and amusement. "You're not from around here, are you, kid? This is France, 1918. But things have been strange lately. About a month ago, a woman claiming to be Oda Nobunaga started rallying the Japanese. She's been leading them on a campaign to take over Europe, and she's been successful so far."

Kadoc's eyes widened. "Oda Nobunaga? That's impossible. She's been dead for centuries."

"Yeah, well, that's what everyone thought," Rat replied with a shrug. "But she's not just any woman. I think she's one of those Heroic Spirits, like in the Grail Wars the Makiri, Tohsaka, and Einzbern families have been involved in."

The mention of the Grail Wars and the prominent Magus families made Kadoc's blood run cold. This wasn't just a historical anomaly; this was Magus territory. "How do you know about that?" Kadoc asked, his voice edged with suspicion. "That's Magus stuff. Regular people shouldn't know about it."

Rat noticed Kadoc's wary expression and chuckled. "You're a Magus, aren't you?" He gestured toward Kadoc's Mystic Code, a piece of enchanted clothing that marked him as a practitioner of magecraft. "It's not exactly a secret, kid. You stick out like a sore thumb."

Kadoc's mind raced. If this man knew about Magi and the Grail War, he wasn't just a regular soldier. "Who are you really, Rat?" Kadoc demanded.

Rat's smile widened. "Just a man caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, like you. But I've got a knack for surviving, and right now, surviving means knowing who's who and what's what."

Kadoc leaned back against the damp wall, absorbing Rat's words. Oda Nobunaga, a Heroic Spirit leading a Japanese army in 1918, was a problem that Chaldea would need to address. For now, he needed to gain more information and find a way out of this cell. Trusting Rat was a risk, but it seemed like his best option.

"How about it kid, will you help an old man escape this place before we become prisoners of war?" Rat said while he stood up standing up to his full height. Which was about 6 feet.

[ ] Accept
[ ] Decline

A.N : Sorry this took time..

Great War 2 New
Kadoc considered the proposition from the Magus in front of him. He knew he didn't have a Servant with him at the moment and contacting Chaldea wasn't an option right now.

"I accept your proposition," he said, looking at Rat.

The moment Rat heard these words, his face lit up. He immediately jumped to his feet and said in a low voice, "Great, now let's go."

"Wait, right now?" Kadoc asked, surprised by the man's sudden enthusiasm.

Rat stood up, glancing out of the cell to ensure no one was around. He pulled a hidden pin from his pocket and began to pick the lock with practiced ease.

Kadoc watched with a mix of curiosity and apprehension as Rat worked on the lock. The sound of the pin clicking against the metal was surprisingly loud in the silence of the cell block. Rat's hands moved quickly, a testament to his experience with such tasks.

"Keep an eye out," Rat whispered, not breaking his focus.

Kadoc nodded and positioned himself near the cell door, peering down the dimly lit corridor. The shadows seemed to shift and dance, playing tricks on his eyes, but there was no sign of any guards.

After a tense moment, there was a soft click, and the cell door creaked open. Rat gave Kadoc a triumphant grin and gestured for him to follow.

"Stick close and stay quiet," Rat instructed, slipping out of the cell.

Kadoc followed, his heart pounding in his chest. This was a risk, but he had no other choice.

They moved silently through the dimly lit corridors, Rat leading the way with practiced ease. As they approached a junction, Kadoc noticed the path ahead split into two directions. Rat immediately took the left path without hesitation.

"Wait," Kadoc said, stopping in his tracks. "Isn't the right way the way out?"

Rat turned back, a whimsical grin spreading across his face. "It is," he replied, his voice light and airy. "But the barracks are this way. We might pick up something useful from there."

Kadoc frowned but nodded, realizing Rat had a point. "Alright, lead the way."

Rat resumed his pace, and Kadoc followed, curious about what they might find in the barracks and how it could aid their escape.

Kadoc remained on edge, his distrust of Rat simmering beneath the surface. He followed silently, his eyes darting around for any signs of danger.

"So," Rat began, glancing over his shoulder, "which mage family do you come from?"

Kadoc kept his gaze forward, not responding.

Rat tried again. "You must have some interesting stories, being a magus and all."

"Not interested," Kadoc replied curtly.

Undeterred, Rat pressed on. "You know, we might work better together if we get to know each other a bit."

Kadoc's silence was deafening. Rat sighed but didn't push further, recognizing the futility. They continued through the corridor, Rat's earlier enthusiasm slightly dampened by Kadoc's cold reception.

They reached the room rather quickly. It was a large, cluttered space filled with boxes and mostly useless items. Rat immediately walked up to the boxes and began rifling through them with practiced efficiency.

Kadoc watched as Rat tossed aside random objects, muttering to himself. After a few moments, Rat found something of interest and tossed it to Kadoc. Kadoc caught the item and inspected it—a uniform identical to the ones he'd seen the soldiers wearing, clearly English military attire.

Rat rummaged a bit more before picking up a bag. He turned to Kadoc with a grin. "Put that on. We'll blend in better this way."

Kadoc hesitates but begins to put on the uniform. Suddenly, they hear voices coming from the hallway they just walked through.

[ ] Hide behind the boxes.
[ ] Try to sneak out through another exit.
[ ] Confront the approaching voices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back