• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

A rectification of names

So April fool or is the site really going down

WTF!! MY EYES (I love the names for the links )

Oh so,this wasn't a fever dream, in the making.. huh. neat.

So I Woke up at the crack of dawn, to let the dog out. checked a couple websites for updates, got to qq, saw the dumpster fire, immediately went 'wait a minute, that ain't right ' completely forgetting april fools was today. Said screw it went back to sleep. Just woke back up. And... the qq's still on fire. Classy.
Also I went to check out that Osha violation lewd jokes some one was talking about earlier cuz that sounded to hilarious not to. Thanks for that btw.
Any way I actually don't mind said dumpster fire if I'm being honest. Even if it really confused the heck outta me at first. Also yes the renamed links got an honest to God cackle outta of me.
Can't believe I forgot about them.

Ah come on its not that bad, like it took me almost 2 month before discovering the way to change the light theme for a dark one this one here is pleasant to the eyes compared to having white in the screen all the time.

Ok, so, sacred text burning aside (we mostly got over Alexandria so the coping mechanisms work for those too... right? Someone finish a time machine please. )

I'm finding the gold on black relaxing? And the letters seem especially crisp.

(Also hilarious.)

Ouch! The nightmarish memories!
Our first PC was with Hercules Graphic card and amber monochrome display...

OIP.LF4I5bj-YPyjfMZq6tlfEQHaFj
meanwhile, me in the beginning of the fire

So i just have to ask all the name changes are they permanent or are they just for april fools

The colour seriously fucks with my eyes, it honestly hurts a little.

to get out of the dump for the good of your eyes

Step 1;Go to your nickname that is at left of inbox and alert
step 2:click in preferences
Step3: Browsing style and put on what you like

Step 4: GO CRAZY NOW AND BEEP BEEP LIKE A SHEEP

AUUUUUU

AUUUUGH IT HURTS

OH, IT'S YOU THAT'S CAUSING MY SUFFERING!

THEN, IF I TEAR YOU TO PIECES, THE PAIN WILL STOP!

Okay, bravo. I am as amused as my eyes were blinded by the text...After changing my theme to see the dumpster fire.

Also +1 to keeping the forum names and descriptions.
Are we worshiping the dumpster fire as an aspect of a deity now?
Like gods of death and pestilence, we pay homage to the almighty dumpster fire out of fear of what it may take from us.

It'll be available till XF2 goes live.
I did actually find a reason why keeping it as-is might be a bad idea: The orange it changes all text to is the same or extremely similar orange as ultima333's admin text color. One can't tell if he's talking normally or as an admin with the mode active.

As a prosecutor (or my avatar is) I welcome the name changes of the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back