• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Its the fact Issei couldn't save Asia but none of them knew the reason for that was because Issei was busy saving five of his other wives and thus couldn't make it to Asia in time. He appears at the end of the EX stories in his giant dragon form to save his kids and wreck those who fucked with Asia.
Ok... this shit? In the spoiler?

Yeah. Fuck that.

Solar!Issei will break the fucking world over his knee, twice, before he lets that kind of shit happen in OUR quest. You guys with me? We teach ALL ours how to take care of themselves, amirite? So this shit doesn't happen.

Yeah. Fuck that.

Solar!Issei will break the fucking world over his knee, twice, before he lets that kind of shit happen in OUR quest. You guys with me? We teach ALL ours how to take care of themselves, amirite? So this shit doesn't happen.
Here here

Yeah. Fuck that.

The horrifying part is that I could see it happening. Issei breaks the world to save one of his wives and while everyone he loves is saved the world is in ruins.

Typical results of an Exalted going all out though.

The horrifying part is that I could see it happening. Issei breaks the world to save one of his wives and while everyone he loves is saved the world is in ruins.

Typical results of an Exalted going all out though.
Issei "And nothing of value was lost... well time to find a new place to live, this place is trashed, I'm not letting my loveydovey harem live in a trash heap like this if I can help it."

then, onto the multiversal arc /laugh

We could go and learn the Training Charms for Lore. Would make it much easier for our followers/allies/lovers to learn Thaumaturgy, Sorcery, and the like, all of which can help greatly with keeping them alive and safe.

We could go and learn the Training Charms for Lore. Would make it much easier for our followers/allies/lovers to learn Thaumaturgy, Sorcery, and the like, all of which can help greatly with keeping them alive and safe.
honestly learning ALL the training charms are a must, but right now learning the next add on charm from my charm we already have will improve our options a lot

Dragon Devours The Lotus Method
Cost: -
Min: Martial Arts 5, Essence 5
Type: Permanent
Keywords: None
Duration: Permanent
Prerequisites: Dragon Steals The Root Method, One Mastered Celestial Martial Art Style (Up to Capstone Charm), 3 Students in the martial arts (all must have learned at least a form charm)

Just as the Viziers before him, Hyodo Issei has walked the road of martial excellence, and just as the Viziers he has helped others along that road as well. In doing so he has learned more of how the world works and how they themselves see the world then he ever expected, perhaps more then he ever should have been able to.

This Charm upgrades its prerequisite Dragon Steals the Root Method so that it includes Celestial Martial Arts in its discount. It also allows the teaching of Celestial Martial Arts Charms to Students already capable of learning them.

At Martial Arts 6 and Essence 6 this Charm upgrades: now it allows, at a cost of 12 Xp per charm and 3 weeks of training, to learn the Charms of a Sidereal Martial Art without a Sifu. At Martial Arts 7 and Essence 7 this Charm upgrades again: the Solar is now counted as a Native user for ALL Martial arts charms, allowing him to learn and create styles as the ST allows, and use the Student and Eldar Sutra as if he were a Sidereal Exalt.

It's kinda sorta a cheating Charm, at least I'm sure the Sidereals would claim it as such >.>

but while I'd like all the training charms yesterday we would need to split our focus a tad much, while this lets us insta teach people CMA charms as well as TMA just at the base level, and we are already teaching Asia martial arts I believe, with plans to teach her Crane Style or something similar once she can learn CMA

This after all just needs us to do what we are going to do anyway, finish out style and get E5, which are both major needs right now, while the others need War and Lore (I think) maybe some other things, it's been a while since I looked over them, we probably need to learn Sorcery ourselves before we can teach someone as well /shrug

I have been seeing some Fire Emblem Fates videos (didn't liked the localization), and Garon (one of the big bads) backstory is similar to this Issei, we should make sure his lovers don't gain a taste for getting rid of the "competition".

Also teaching Issei lovers how to defend themselves is a good idea Troper1021.

Seems that TV Tropes has banned me of trying to change pages.

Eventually, yeah, but as it stands we already have Lore 4 and it's a favored Ability for us, whereas War is currently at 0 and non-Favored. Not that much of an issue, but it slows things down, obviously.
rereading the two lore training charms

Harmonious Academic Methodology

Cost: 10m, 2wp
Mins: Lore 5, Essence 3
Type: Simple (Dramatic Action)
Keywords: Obvious, Touch, Training
Duration: One week
Prerequisite Charms: Any two Lore Excellencies
Enlightened Lawgivers bring wisdom to the masses. This Charm involves training an organized social group such as a class, ministry or guild. This action requires five or more hours of effort in any given week to bear fruit. In each week of training, the trainer picks one trait to train: Conviction, Temperance, Perception, Intelligence, Craft (Air, Earth, Fire, Water or Wood), Investigation, Lore, Linguistics, Performance, Presence or Socialize. This Charm increases that trait for each member of the unit by one dot, to a maximum of 4. The Solar can train with the group or as a solo character, increasing her own traits. She cannot increase others' traits past her own.
Legendary Scholar Curriculum

Cost: —
Mins: Lore 5, Essence 4
Keywords: Obvious
Duration: One week
Prerequisite Charms: Harmonious Academic Methodology
The Solar scholar has a special mastery of training. This Charm enhances the Exalt's ability to train others. This Charm allows him to use Harmonious Academic Methodology to train others in any of the following:
• Social and scholarly Abilities he possesses at 4 or more. In addition to the Abilities already available through Harmonious Academic Methodology, appropriate Abilities include Awareness, Bureaucracy, exotic Crafts, Integrity, Larceny, Medicine and Occult.
• Virtues. The Exalt can train any Virtue to a maximum of 4.
• Attributes. The Exalt can train others' Charisma, Manipulation and Wits to a maximum of 4. She can even train Appearance with an appropriate rationale.
• Specialties. The Exalt can train others in specialties for any Ability she can train.

they A) don't let you insta-teach Sorcery, and B) only let you teach skills your basically a master at already, so Issei would have to get a whole shit show of stuff to 4+ before that really became super useful, it's still on the to get list in my view, but not anywhere near the top

training type for ourselves will shortly no longer be a problem as well, once we get our Manse online as well as for our followers

rereading the two lore training charms

they A) don't let you insta-teach Sorcery, and B) only let you teach skills your basically a master at already, so Issei would have to get a whole shit show of stuff to 4+ before that really became super useful, it's still on the to get list in my view, but not anywhere near the top

training type for ourselves will shortly no longer be a problem as well, once we get our Manse online as well as for our followers
Being able to reduce the training-time for mental attributes to a week instead of a month is still extremely useful, and while it can't insta-teach Sorcery, it *can* ramp up someone's Occult ability to 4 pretty quickly. Which is still very useful because it makes qualifying for Sorcery and Thaumaturgy a breeze.

Also, there's a custom charm written by Sojiko over at SB that makes the whole thing even better:

Master Teacher's Techniques
Prerequisite: Harmonious Academic Method ; Mins: Lore 5, Essence 3;

It is the nature of the Solar exalts to not only attain greatness, but also to grant it to others. This Charm permanently enhance the Chosen's ability to teach with one of the following tricks:
  • The Twilight's mastery of theory is so great that they have no need for practical experience. The exalt can teach from purely theoretical knowledge as if they actually had the trait. When using this Charm's prerequisite, they don't need to have a Trait to teach it to others.
  • A good teacher has good assistants, a great teacher makes them. A Solar can empower a group to serve as assistants, comiting a mote per rank of Magnitude (up to Essence), and they will teach as well as the Solar himself as long as it lasts.
  • To a true scholar, the sharing of knowledge could not be taxing. Teaching never counts as a mental effort for the Solar, and he can spend a number of motes equal to the magnitude of his student to make them effectively tireless for two hours.
  • Knowledge is a treasure, and the Lawgiver's teachings are even more valuable. The exalt benefits from 3 additional successes on any attempt to convince someone of the value of their teachings, or to make students pay attention and put in the efforts required to learn.
  • The master's eye evaluates the disciple with accuracy. By spending one mote when looking at a potential student, the Solar learn their Favored Abilities as well as any Ability they have mastered capability to teach.
Characters with this Charm can purchase additional tricks from this list for two experience points. Using these
abilities does not count as a Charm invocation – this Charm permanently enhances the Exalt's capabilities.

Being able to reduce the training-time for mental attributes to a week instead of a month is still extremely useful, and while it can't insta-teach Sorcery, it *can* ramp up someone's Occult ability to 4 pretty quickly. Which is still very useful because it makes qualifying for Sorcery and Thaumaturgy a breeze.

Also, there's a custom charm written by Sojiko over at SB that makes the whole thing even better:
training time isn't a problem for us in a week though, once our Manse is online we have a training room with time fuckery to speed up training, so while it's nice to train up people cheap it isn't as needed if we did not have the Manse coming online

it's one of the reasons I designed the Manse the way it is, sure it's not a massively powerful weapon, but it's an excellent base of operations and training centre which is what we really need, plus we can switch the time effect from the training room over to the crafting room (though both can't be active at the same time for obvious reasons) to speed up any artefact creation we get up to in the future

-I have been wondering what Kokabiel is going to try to bribe Issei?

-What do you think is the opinion from other supernatural beings of Issei, I can put the opinion of the Yokai.

Before the Nura Arc.

"I have hear about rumors of that person."

After the Arc.

"You mean the Founder of the new Youkai Yakuza family, of cource I have hear about him, A friend of a friend is working in building his new mansion."

-After Issei deals with Kokabiel, do you think it's a good idea to investigate "Gojira"?

Double post.

Seems that the forum has an Exalted Roll dice, didn't know.

Edit:
When do you think Yang is going to present Issei to her parents, also Mittelt hasn't presented Issei to her parents.

True, but Issei only met Suika.
---------------
-Also sometimes White Wolf has some interesting ideas like this one.

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Lodge_of_the_Field

So those Werewolves managed to make a fusion of Primite Murder, an EVA, and buffed it with Magic.

-Also this Vampire power.

http://www.thesubnet.com/portal/cod/vtr/DisciplinesDes.html

So being a depresed Vampire gives them a special power this song is perfect for them.

Huh, Shinji Ikari as a vampire. That sounds interesting, especially if Misato ends up his Ghoul.

When you add Mad Max, Initial D, and other stories of that type with Werewolves.

http://theonyxpath.com/get-your-motor-running/

--------------
For anybody who season 3 of RWBY is to dark, here is something I found.

----------
Just for fun, What kind of story would you do if you were to make an anime movie for Harem King series.

Last edited:
[X] Practice (Raise Rank in Devil Magic)
[X] Calmly ask what's going on

Alexander

Something I hope to see when the current turn is settled is how Issei's previous friends react to his new found popularity especially among females. It was an open question a while ago if Issei still considers them friends and their reaction to their friends good fortune will decide how much I want to continue associating with them.

Alexander

Something I hope to see when the current turn is settled is how Issei's previous friends react to his new found popularity especially among females. It was an open question a while ago if Issei still considers them friends and their reaction to their friends good fortune will decide how much I want to continue associating with them.
its been covered, their being assholes about it.

To be fair, Issei would probably act the same if it was one of his other friends on the spotlight like that.
not so much, he's been shown to be fairly cool with people getting girls as long as they actually get them rather then playing the untouchable pretty boy like Kiba from memory, I don't believe he did anything when Trap-Vampire had his childhood 'friend' introduced who has a thing for him

Issei is a fairly good bro all in all

not so much, he's been shown to be fairly cool with people getting girls as long as they actually get them rather then playing the untouchable pretty boy like Kiba from memory, I don't believe he did anything when Trap-Vampire had his childhood 'friend' introduced who has a thing for him

Issei is a fairly good bro all in all

The reason Issei was like that to Kiba was because of his insecurities and jealousy. In his mind, Kiba was flaunting his good looks, but after he got to know him a bit better, Issei realized Kiba was not like that and began looking out for him.

One me gets the feeling that the pervert trio came together solely because they were outcasts. When Issei started hanging with the popular kids, they felt betrayed and lashed out.

Alexander

One me gets the feeling that the pervert trio came together solely because they were outcasts. When Issei started hanging with the popular kids, they felt betrayed and lashed out.
Eh, kind of. By how I see it, Issei's friends have much of his interests and few of his qualities. I am not saying they're scum...but they need a very through straightening up.

If anything, they fully believe to have Issei's best interests with their current behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back