• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] The Fallen Trio (Raynare, Dohnaseek and Kalawarner)
[X] Irina and Xenovia
[X] The people of Ryouzanpaku
[X] The Crimson Squad

Let me tell you guys why I choose them:

The Trio is because Issei would probably want to get to know with them, especially in light with Kobakiel's schemes.

Irina and Xenonia is something in-character of Issei. Issei haven't seen his childhood friend for a long time, and he want to reconnect with her. And let's be honest, it has been a really long time since they last see each other.

The people of Ryouzanpaku is because Issei would probably be worry for them, since the girl(forgot her name)is the wielder of Longinus class sacred gear; and we all know about Khaos Bridge, especially the Hero Faction, would want to have her.

As for the Crimson Squad, Issei would want to get along with them.

[X] Aika Kiryu
[X] Koneko Toujo
[X] Shougo Kitsukawa
[x] Honoka Shirahama

[X] Asia Argento
[X] Yang Xiao Long
[X] Shougo Kitsukawa
[X] The Crimson Squad (Homura, Mirai, Haruka, Hikage, Yomi)

I don't recall us interacting with most of them recently.

[X] Irina and Xenovia
[X] The Crimson Squad

I think Issei views Ruby as being a bit to young for him.
Yeah, but that might change once she evolves into Volume 4 Ruby.

[X] Irina and Xenovia
[X] The Crimson Squad

So once Yang gets maimed and two of her friends get killed off and she's good and traumatized she'll be tall enough to ride the dragon dick?
Well she hasn't actually met Pyrrha or Penny and we're perfectly capable of learning to regrow someone's arm, so that's really not as bad as it sounds.

[X] Irina and Xenovia
[X] The Crimson Squad

[x] The Crimson Squad (Homura, Mirai, Haruka, Hikage, Yomi)
[x] Ruby Rose

[x] Yang Xiao Long
[x] Mittelt

Last edited:
I remember some updates ago, that alexander had provided us with information about which characters that would like some social time with us. He also said that we could ignore those characters at our own peril. I remember Yang being one of them, stating that she would like to go on a date.

I remember some updates ago, that alexander had provided us with information about which characters that would like some social time with us. He also said that we could ignore those characters at our own peril. I remember Yang being one of them, stating that she would like to go on a date.
Can you find the post ?

[x] The Crimson Squad (Homura, Mirai, Haruka, Hikage, Yomi)
[X] Ruby Rose
[X] Yang Xiao Long
[X] Asia Argento

Last edited:
Can you find the post ?

Youkai Yakuza Arc Part 26
"What's left...Kiyome Abe renews the offer to join the Tennis Club and asks if you can bring her the autograph of Youkai Nurarihyon, but a cute youkai would also do. Aika made a new batch of cosplay costumes. Your idiotic friends keep cursing your name and getting beaten over their perverted antics. Kiba-san wants your help because a certain 'Mil-tan' keeps summoing him to watch anime. Yang wants to spend a weekend with you. Ruby wonders when we fight the next organization of evildoers. Azazel-sama wants you to test his new Robo-Maid. Asia's Japanese is developing nicely. Oh, you also received a letter from the Phenex's Patriarch."
I bolded the Yang and Ruby part.

Youkai Yakuza Arc Part 33
Congratulations! Hyodo Issei has resolved all the issues that requested his immediate attention. But now that he has free time he realized that there are still many other issues that need his attention, just not as urgent as the previous one. Take a look at the index and past posts and write down a list, listing what issue you want to address, how, and in what order. Be sure to find out all of them, for the author is not going to be merciful this time ^^. Also, be prepared for the consequences if you neglect/forget one for too much time!

[X] Ruby Rose
[X] Yang Xiao Long
[X] Irina and Xenovia
[X] Asia Argento

[X] Ruby Rose
[X] Yang Xiao Long
[X] Irina and Xenovia
[X] Asia Argento

fairly sure we gave Yang, Ruby and the others there spot of violence just recently, what with the whole throw down with the Phenex Peerage and all, not saying I'm against it, just thought I should mention that is all /shrug

particularly since we have been much longer without interacting with Aika from memory then them /shrug

[X] Ruby Rose
[X] Yang Xiao Long
[X] Irina and Xenovia
[X] Koneko Toujo

@eternity you never have enough violence mate? So girls getting little bit tougher fight is always good plus they need to protect issei when he is talking with big guns due being yokai yakuza oyabun of the region

[X] Irina and Xenovia
[X] Gasper Vladi
[X] The Crimson Squad

[X] Ruby Rose
[X] Yang Xiao Long
[X] Kiyome Abe
[X] Kiba Yuuto

So since it seems we need to interact with Yang and Ruby, I changed my vote for them.

My other two votes were for the Crimson Squad since I'm a huge fan of Senran Kagura and I feel getting to know the ninjas on retainer more would do us good.

And for Mittelt, I actually kinda forgot. orz

[X] Aika Kiryu
[X] Rias Gremory
[X] The Crimson Squad (Homura, Mirai, Haruka, Hikage, Yomi)
[X] Kii and Mii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back