• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Just noticed on the "Issei's Forces" page that all of our allies are Solar Half-Caste. When did that happen? I know that Mittelt was made into one during Part 6 of the Snake Arc, but when did the others become Half-Castes?

Inbetween updates, I think. Shit happens in the time between them sometimes, it's not like we see every single day and event of Issei's life.

Inbetween updates, I think. Shit happens in the time between them sometimes, it's not like we see every single day and event of Issei's life.

I see. It just was a curiosity when I looked at Eiko's stats and noticed that she and the others on that page were all Solar Half-Caste.

Eiko got Half-Caste from being our familiar, the others got it while we trained them after it worked on Mittilt*sp* off screen

Well, as we are talking about romancing the girls (or boys) that we still don't, who are the ones you guys would like to? And who you wouldn't? As I said, I would like to romance Eiko, I liked her in the Youkai arc. The one I wouldn't is Ruby. She is so adorable that I feel more protective than romantic and I like the master-student dynamic.

sorry, like I said your out of luck in that Silent Dawn, on the Eiko front anyway

Do Eiko don't find Issei attractive, or she respect the Master-Servant relationship distance?

She's got an Omai*sp* or something waiting for her, her whole thing is being an amazing Yatagarasu which is heavily linked to the old style Japanese way of things, so she's unlikely to marry or date outside her species and even less likely to date her superior

because Alexander thought writing the eps was more important then fucking around with the front page... I tend to agree with him to be honest, only so much time in life, and every second not spent writing is well a second not spent writing /grin

Well, as we are talking about romancing the girls (or boys) that we still don't, who are the ones you guys would like to? And who you wouldn't? As I said, I would like to romance Eiko, I liked her in the Youkai arc. The one I wouldn't is Ruby. She is so adorable that I feel more protective than romantic and I like the master-student dynamic.
Well, Issei's whole justification to Yang way back when for a harem was basically "If a girl likes me, I'll like them back. Screw social conventions". So as long as any attractive female shows attraction toward him he should reciprocate (Barring NTR, yanderes, girls he just wouldn't get along with, or ones that would not get along well with rest of harem even if all mental issues fixed with GLORIOUS SOLAR THERAPY)

People I would personally want in would be the rest of Issie's canon harem (Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia, Irina, Rossweise and Ravel), Shigure (I like the dynamic between the two an Issei himself is attracted), Kuroka (As long as it doesn't make things awkward with Koneko) and Abe (noahgab1133's omake won me over). I am on the fence with Renka (I found her reaction to us both adorable and annoying) and whoever our Lunar mate is (On one hand our perfect soul mate. On the other Gender Bending and possible danger of enslaving her with our bond). I remember that Alexander might have once said that an Eiko route was feasible, but It was a long term project.*blinks* That's a long list. I don't suppose there is a cloning charm available to us so we can spend time with them all, is there?
Edit: I'm also on the fence about the ninja squad. Would need more individual interaction to be able to decide.

People I don't want would be guys in general (Nothing against gays. It's just that everything from Issie's Intimacies to Limit Break to dialouge so far make it clear he is 100% hetero) and SPECIALLY Mil-tan *Shudder*.
Why is there still no index on the first page?
Page 17 of this very thread. Thank noahgab.

Last edited:
Well, Issei's whole justification to Yang way back when for a harem was basically "If a girl likes me, I'll like them back. Screw social conventions". So as long as any attractive female shows attraction toward him he should reciprocate (Barring NTR, yanderes, girls he just wouldn't get along with, or ones that would not get along well with rest of harem even if all mental issues fixed with GLORIOUS SOLAR THERAPY)

People I would personally want in would be the rest of Issie's canon harem (Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia, Irina, Rossweise and Ravel), Shigure (I like the dynamic between the two an Issei himself is attracted), Kuroka (As long as it doesn't make things awkward with Koneko) and Abe (KL's omake won me over). I am on the fence with Renka (I found her reaction to us both adorable and annoying) and whoever our Lunar mate is (On one hand our perfect soul mate. On the other Gender Bending and possible danger of enslaving her with our bond). I remember that Alexander might have once said that an Eiko route was feasible, but It was a long term project.*blinks* That's a long list. I don't suppose there is a cloning charm available to us so we can spend time with them all, is there?

People I don't want would be guys in general (Nothing against gays. It's just that everything from Issie's Intimacies to Limit Break to dialouge so far would make it clear he is 100% hetero) and SPECIALLY Mil-tan *Shudder*.

Page 17 of this very thread. Thank noahgab.

Don't forget that he isn't a lolicon either, so anyone below the age of 15 is off limits to him.

Last edited:
Let's hope Eiko arranged husband is a nice person.

There are many reason why Issei is not a pedophile, he cares the women he loves, he find that moraly wrong, and finally it would end him in trouble.

Who wants to do an Omake where Issei meets the parents of the members of his harem.

Let's hope that Issei harem is not attacked by an insane supernatural "Hunter".

unlikely, she'd be more likely to try and hook him up with one of her shrine maidens or something similar rather then trying to order HIS subordinate into a relationship with him...

What's the difference?
Reckoning are the Supernatural powered Hunters,

The Vigil, most of them are badass normals, and really out of their mind.

I was wrong they are more similar to the Vigil ones, than Reckoning, the difference is very little that they are almost the same.

TV tropes link for both pages.

Reckoning

Vigil

Trying to do an Omake where some of beings of WOD are adapted to Highschool DxD, it is kind of hard to writte it.

Well... you can easily include Hunter the Vigil and Changeling the Lost. Everything else requires heavy alterations, enough to make an AU.

Reckoning are the Supernatural powered Hunters,

The Vigil, most of them are badass normals, and really out of their mind.

I was wrong they are more similar to the Vigil ones, than Reckoning, the difference is very little that they are almost the same.

TV tropes link for both pages.

Reckoning

Vigil

Trying to do an Omake where some of beings of WOD are adapted to Highschool DxD, it is kind of hard to writte it.

The reason it is hard to write is because even if they could fit into each other, the two universes are on opposite sides of idealism-cynicism scale. The entirety of WOD is based on the idea of "oh, the world is complete shit and doom and gloom all around and you either die or become a complete monster". DxD is a light-hearted series in which devils are the good guys and the protagonist gains DBZ power-ups from his love of breasts. It is really hard to stay true to the spirit of both of them. It is certainly possible. I mean, they are not incompatible by any means. But it is difficult to combine them into one universe unless you plan things out really good.

That said, Cao Cao's Hero Faction is not really all that friendly towards humans despite its stated mission to wipe out all other species to protect humans. The guy kidnaps Sacred Gear wielders of all ages and brainwashes them if they don't comply.

In addition to the ones Kiriel stated, there is also the fanmade game "Princess: The Hopeful" that is actually rather good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back