• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

the Conviction Form has one I believe? I'd have to look it up but I believe it does, Crane style as well if one with odd riders I believe *it's been a while since I went and read through my Exalted stuff*

I believe that Issei was explicitly banned from epic attributes due to his exalted status. he can use boosted gear to temporarily add to his effective physical ratings and has knacks to aide him but he can not gain the passive epic attributes to keep him somewhat reasonable given that he is already a massive out of context problem.

Ugh, then he better start getting those solar charms and stop focusing too much on being a dragon.

Knacks are free, it's one charm that we repurchase that gives us more, so 9xp = all our dragon tricks so far, including our extra health levels and regen, another 9xp and a long test and we learn more, unlock more and get more knack picks
We really should repurchase it sometime soon. We've been able to for quite a while now and we get a lot of mileage out of dragon knacks.

Does anyone have the list of available knacks?

infallible daystar i think it was? It had perfect defense and a counter right?
Yeah, but come to think of it, it's more suitable as an Exalted Combo involving Solar Counterattack and a Perfect Defense. Preferably a Parry. The 3x hit probably requires some sort of custom charm/effect, though.

Question, Alexander, can Exalted Charms/Dragon Knacks in here be comboed with DxD Spells?

Alexander, can we make a charm of knack that can get around the "when you're a dragon you can't use some solar charms" bit? Because the story needs more solar charms than dragon knacks in my opinion.

Alexander, can we make a charm of knack that can get around the "when you're a dragon you can't use some solar charms" bit? Because the story needs more solar charms than dragon knacks in my opinion.
We can use solar charms fine, we just can't use Solar Hero Style. And there's no way around that. It's a semi-conceptual martial art based around Man fighting against Monsters. It just doesn't work if you're the monster in the equation.

We can use solar charms fine, we just can't use Solar Hero Style. And there's no way around that. It's a semi-conceptual martial art based around Man fighting against Monsters. It just doesn't work if you're the monster in the equation.
uAUhQ8r.png

Can Issei transform into something like this? It's both dragon and human, so Solar Hero Style can be actually applicable.

Could we get a Knack that allows us to permanently be able to raise the cap on our physical Attributes? Bring Str, Stamina, or Dex to 6 or higher?

Or would that be more a function of when we become made of Great Red's flesh, and Ophis's power?

Wonder how this will effect Issei's future children with the girls.

Could we get a Knack that allows us to permanently be able to raise the cap on our physical Attributes? Bring Str, Stamina, or Dex to 6 or higher?

Or would that be more a function of when we become made of Great Red's flesh, and Ophis's power?

Wonder how this will effect Issei's future children with the girls.
Narp. Solar needs at least Essence 6 to pass the 5 cap.

Pfft, Ya lets downgrade to mere Dragon Flesh, we're SOLAR Glorious Power Unlimited is written into reality's fabric for us, we don't even NEED to punch its face in to achieve it.

*Mother's Race* Solar-Half-Caste children always and forever. All the Glorious Power without the need to be a Big Damn Hero.

we have some rather redonculous damage thanks to our martial arts + explosion, plus I Agg damage so anything that takes extra damage from Holy etc we will cut through like it's nothing *nothing gets extra ag soak in DxDverse, as it's a creation only thing, like Perfects* I believe our knacks will upgrade as we get deeper into the whole Dragon Energy charm, so that will probably help

we have some rather redonculous damage thanks to our martial arts + explosion, plus I Agg damage so anything that takes extra damage from Holy etc we will cut through like it's nothing *nothing gets extra ag soak in DxDverse, as it's a creation only thing, like Perfects* I believe our knacks will upgrade as we get deeper into the whole Dragon Energy charm, so that will probably help

If we can also got Penetrate as well, then our Offensive abilities will be much better.

Too bad we need to at least meet Vali first before we can even attempting to reconcile with Albion.

If we can also got Penetrate as well, then our Offensive abilities will be much better.

Too bad we need to at least meet Vali first before we can even attempting to reconcile with Albion.
-_-;; Penetrate is NEVER happening, Alexander doesn't like it so it's not a thing

I have a question then. What are/were Ddrig's powers then?

Reflect was Albion's; so what is Ddrig's?

I have a question then. What are/were Ddrig's powers then?

Reflect was Albion's; so what is Ddrig's?
Penetrate, not that it matters Penetrate, Reflect and the Anti-Sacred Gear ability of Vali's asshat grandpa don't matter in this quest, because as far as Alexander is concerned, they don't exists because he's not using them, at least from what he said when the info on them first came out way back when

For the sake of enlightening those unaware, what are Reflect and Penetrate and how do they work?

Penetrate, not that it matters Penetrate, Reflect and the Anti-Sacred Gear ability of Vali's asshat grandpa don't matter in this quest, because as far as Alexander is concerned, they don't exists because he's not using them, at least from what he said when the info on them first came out way back when

Vali's grandfather did give a lot of insight into his reason for being obessed with fighting and strength. Vali may have been an arrogant ass at times, but considering who he was forced to live with...

I was meaning like what are Ddrig's (in this quest) powers. If he doesn't have pen (which I'm ok with) what DOES he have or had?

I'm seriously wondering about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back