• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Not make fun of the Horn? Do You Realize What That THING Is FOR? Think about where practically every picture of a Unicorn, ever, is rubbing it's head! THERE'S A REASON THEY'RE ATTRACTED TO VIRGINS!
TO DESPOIL THEM!!!

In other news that isn't horse related I'm trying to find a particular song but I can't remember the name.

*Never mind found it.

You have no clue how close that is to the original myth. Unicorns came near virgins in the original myths because they would rape them.
Really? I thought unicorn first appeared in a story where generic fairy tale hero 125856 wanted to save generic village/town/city/kingdom 1223156, guy somehow got an apple that once you ate you would grow a horn, so he fed a horse with it and killed generic evil chief/lord/king 51234189.
Anyway I don't see how would this unicorn be a threat to any of us, Akeno could slap it into unconscious in one hit.

I liked the classical Unicorn. The kind that ate people's faces and breathed fire.

Anyone who's watched Hitsugi no Chaika will get the idea (though even that thing wasn't as nasty as they sometimes were).

The sad thing is he wasn't a joke character until the very end. That shit was played dead straight. Someone really loved that crazed murderous gary-stu. And then, finally, after wrecking his way through just about every setting, the guys who wrote Wraith got a hold oh him and demonstrated the first bit of taste and good storytelling associated with him by forging his soul into an ash tray.

The sad thing is he wasn't a joke character until the very end. That shit was played dead straight. Someone really loved that crazed murderous gary-stu. And then, finally, after wrecking his way through just about every setting, the guys who wrote Wraith got a hold oh him and demonstrated the first bit of taste and good storytelling associated with him by forging his soul into an ash tray.
I loved that part, though he returned in The Skinner module of WA but only as a powerful Skin Dancer Werewolf, but the players killed him.

But if he was in the Universe of this quest he would be squashed like the cockroach he is,

What can dot 5 in WoD do? To me unless he has special skills like PD or PA he's not getting anywhere past vol 7.
Vol 4 Vali and his team can turn him into dust anytime if they want and when they're serious.
Five dots is peak human. But the point of that... character... is that he's got the minor version of pretty much every storyline's powers minmaxed up the ass. He's a Skinwalker (artificial werewolf), a Ghoul (Drinks vampire blood for some of thir powers), a whatever it's called in mage (can ritually cast low dot magic), and three or four other things. Basically adding up to a low quality knock off a Lunar Exalt. With very heavy plot armor.

Last edited:
Five dots is peak human. But the point of that... character... is that he's got the minor version of pretty much every storyline's powers minmaxed up the ass. He's a Skinwalker (artificial werewolf), a Ghoul (Drinks vampire blood for some of thir powers), a whatever it's called in mage (can ritually cast low dot magic), and three or four other things. Basically adding up to a low quality knock off a Lunar Exalt. With very heavy plot armor.
He definitely can survive in DxDverse, but besides that unless he's powered up he's not a major player. Think about Sona and her Peerage, they live pretty well but most of the time when shit hit the fan they weren't the ones cleaned it up.
Well of course this is mere physical and not intelligent or manipulation stuffs.

He definitely can survive in DxDverse, but besides that unless he's powered up he's not a major player. Think about Sona and her Peerage, they live pretty well but most of the time when shit hit the fan they weren't the ones cleaned it up.
Well of course this is mere physical and not intelligent or manipulation stuffs.
Sona's problem is she keeps getting more knives, when what she really needs is a Hammer or two

she does have Sanji and his big ass dragon form for some fire power
as far as Dragons go, he's a Knife, not a hammer however

Super Drain is shiney, but it's a smart trick, not a powerful trick

and until he got BB it wasn't even that impressive, him and all her others are all knives when you come down to it, technique fighters that don't do Power Combat well, just like Sona

while Rias has Power and Technique fighters, if more Power types then Technique types

/shrug ymmv of course

Sona and her peers are the people you put in charge of tactical and city fighting. even though her latest recruits help even her out a bit they are still not overtly powerful as a group.

Rias and co. are the people you point at city's and fortifications and say smash. Ironically Ise is probably the most tactical fighter in the Gremory group followed by Kiba.

Say, something just occured to me. Unlike in canon, Issei here isn't actually a part of the peerage, no? Just a contracted magician/allied youkai clan leader. That means he can't really participate in any rating games alongside Rias, right?
That's correct. Though Rias's father is up to something to get Issei some official standing among the Devils, if only because it's quite obvious that Rias is in love with him and he doesn't want his daughter to marry someone without a title. So Issei will likely be doing some rating games of his own eventually.

Lord Gremory could always get Sierzechs to recognize Issei as the head of the newfound 'Dragon Faction' (or some more appropriate name, I dunno). Because Azazel at least has to have realized that there's something really unique about him, and he is kinda building up a not insignificant power bloc here, considering he's been active for what, about a month? Daddy's little girl all grown up and marrying a faction head, Papa Gremory is so proud.

Cue much gnashing of teeth when people try to pass that off as a joke, and Issei turns out to be a better leader than any of the current faction heads, because Solar shenanigans.

Lord Gremory could always get Sierzechs to recognize Issei as the head of the newfound 'Dragon Faction' (or some more appropriate name, I dunno).
Wouldn't help. Issei has plenty of status outside of the Devil faction. He's the unoficial heir of one of the Heavenly Dragons, as well as a Dragon in his own right which makes him a powerful independant. His chief servant is from the Shinto Faction originally and he pals around with their local representative so he's got status there too. He's good friends with the Azazel, with all that entails. And he's a Clan Head in the Yokai faction, which runs a good chunk of Japan's moonlit world. Any one of those would be enough to make him a good marriage match to the Pillar's eyes, but that's not what Gremory wants.

Lord Gremory wants Issei to have some kind of actual status in the Devil faction, to tie him closer to Rias so Issei doesn't break her heart.

Last edited:
Of course, the Old Satan faction isn't going to be happy about Ise gaining such status, so this needs to be handled carefully to avoid sparking a civil war that could potentially break devils completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back