• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] - Interfere
-[X] - "Um, guys? Am I the only one thinking that that's exactly what Kokabiel wants? I mean, he came here to what the Bible Factions consider "Devil Territory", leaving a nice big trail of dead bodies to show the way, and then just suddenly stops? It's pretty obvious he's trying to make it seem like he's working with the Gremorys or the Sitris, don't you think? Plus, we already know the guy is a warmonger, so if something happens to you guys and he gets your Excaliburs too, or even worse he manages to kill Rias or Souna frame the Church for it, than he could wind up restarting the Great War. Don't forget he's the guy that basically invented Divination, and Precogs are manipulative by default."
--[X] "Rias, I seriously suggest that we contact your brother and Lady Leviathan, and possibly Azazel-sensei, and inform them of these events, just so that they know what's really happening in case the worst comes to pass.

in my defense: half asleep, traval fatigue, and side effect from treating a nasty ingrown nail infection on my foot equals incoherent votes.

[x] Stay Silent
-[x] Interfere only if things are about to come to blows
--[x] Though a part of you desires to put a stop to this and protect your friends' honor, another stronger part also recognizes that if Xenovia's words are any indication, as far as the three factions are concerned this is still very much Rias' territory. As such jumping in here may very well serve to only aggravate an already testy situation and undermine her authority, and you care too much about her to intentionally do that. That mess with Riser you could at least justify with him having thrown the first blow. Still justifications for past deeds aside, you keep your senses sharp and prepare yourself to step in should things look like they are about to come to blows.

[x] Stay Silent
--[x] Though a part of you desires to put a stop to this and protect your friends' honor, another stronger part also recognizes that if Xenovia's words are any indication, as far as the three factions are concerned this is still very much Rias' territory. As such jumping in here may very well serve to only aggravate an already testy situation and undermine her authority, and you care too much about her to intentionally do that. That mess with Riser you could at least justify with him having thrown the first blow. Still justifications for past deeds aside, you keep your senses sharp and prepare yourself to step in should things look like they are about to come to blows

[X] Stay Silent
-[X] Interfere only if things are about to come to blows
--[X] Though a part of you desires to put a stop to this and protect your friends' honor, another stronger part also recognizes that if Xenovia's words are any indication, as far as the three factions are concerned this is still very much Rias' territory. As such jumping in here may very well serve to only aggrevate an already testy situation and undermine her authority, and you care too much about her to intentionally do that. That mess with Riser you could at least justify with him having thrown the first blow. Still justifications for past deeds aside, you keep your senses sharp and prepare yourself to step in should things look like they are about to come to blows.

Because I trust Rias to handle the situation well.
Voted for the write in because why not?

[x] Stay Silent
--[x] Though a part of you desires to put a stop to this and protect your friends' honor, another stronger part also recognizes that if Xenovia's words are any indication, as far as the three factions are concerned this is still very much Rias' territory. As such jumping in here may very well serve to only aggravate an already testy situation and undermine her authority, and you care too much about her to intentionally do that. That mess with Riser you could at least justify with him having thrown the first blow. Still justifications for past deeds aside, you keep your senses sharp and prepare yourself to step in should things look like they are about to come to blows

[X] Stay Silent
--[X] Though a part of you desires to put a stop to this and protect your friends' honor, another stronger part also recognizes that if Xenovia's words are any indication, as far as the three factions are concerned this is still very much Rias' territory. As such jumping in here may very well serve to only aggrevate an already testy situation and undermine her authority, and you care too much about her to intentionally do that. That mess with Riser you could at least justify with him having thrown the first blow. Still justifications for past deeds aside, you keep your senses sharp and prepare yourself to step in should things look like they are about to come to blows.

[X] Stay silent
-[X] Interfere only if things are about to come to blows.

[X] - Interfere
-[X] - "Um, guys? Am I the only one thinking that that's exactly what Kokabiel wants? I mean, he came here to what the Bible Factions consider "Devil Territory", leaving a nice big trail of dead bodies to show the way, and then just suddenly stops? It's pretty obvious he's trying to make it seem like he's working with the Gremorys or the Sitris, don't you think? Plus, we already know the guy is a warmonger, so if something happens to you guys and he gets your Excaliburs too, or even worse he manages to kill Rias or Souna frame the Church for it, than he could wind up restarting the Great War. Don't forget he's the guy that basically invented Divination, and Precogs are manipulative by default."
--[X] "Rias, I seriously suggest that we contact your brother and Lady Leviathan, and possibly Azazel-sensei, and inform them of these events, just so that they know what's really happening in case the worst comes to pass.

Ah~! Catfight averted! NO~!!!!!!

[X] - Interfere

[X] - Interfere

[X] - Interfere
-[X] - "Um, guys? Am I the only one thinking that that's exactly what Kokabiel wants? I mean, he came here to what the Bible Factions consider "Devil Territory", leaving a nice big trail of dead bodies to show the way, and then just suddenly stops? It's pretty obvious he's trying to make it seem like he's working with the Gremorys or the Sitris, don't you think? Plus, we already know the guy is a warmonger, so if something happens to you guys and he gets your Holy Swords too, or even worse he manages to kill Rias or Souna frame the Church for it, than he could wind up restarting the Great War. Don't forget he's the guy that basically invented Divination, and Precogs are manipulative by default."

Last edited:
[X] - Interfere

[X] - Interfere
-[X] - "Um, guys? Am I the only one thinking that that's exactly what Kokabiel wants? I mean, he came here to what the Bible Factions consider "Devil Territory", leaving a nice big trail of dead bodies to show the way, and then just suddenly stops? It's pretty obvious he's trying to make it seem like he's working with the Gremorys or the Sitris, don't you think? Plus, we already know the guy is a warmonger, so if something happens to you guys and he gets your Holy Swords too, or even worse he manages to kill Rias or Souna frame the Church for it, than he could wind up restarting the Great War. Don't forget he's the guy that basically invented Divination, and Precogs are manipulative by default."

Last edited:
[X] Stay silent

[X] - Interfere

This fact may have escaped people, but Issei and the others don't know Irina and Xenovia each have an Excalibur. They know they have two Holy Swords, yes, but the two exorcists have yet to reveal exactly which swords they have.

but the two exorcists have yet to reveal exactly which swords they have.
Also, sending your last two excaliburs into what is obviously meant to be a trap by the guys who managed to steal all of the other excaliburs is a really stupid idea. Like why would you even do that? So obviously those wouldn't be excaliburs that they're carrying.

[X] - Interfere

Also, sending your last two excaliburs into what is obviously meant to be a trap by the guys who managed to steal all of the other excaliburs is a really stupid idea. Like why would you even do that? So obviously those wouldn't be excaliburs that they're carrying.
Because, despite the risk, they are your best chance of coming out of this intact. Irina and Xenovia are some of the most powerful warriors the Church has. They can't afford to send anything than them.

Because, despite the risk, they are your best chance of coming out of this intact. Irina and Xenovia are some of the most powerful warriors the Church has. They can't afford to send anything than them.
Honestly, they do actually have much better. They might be the best agents available but the church also has people like Griselda Quarta, Xenovia's master who is somewhere on par with a high-class or ultimate-class devil last I checked. Per the later novels, Xenovia as she is right now can't even use Durandal with any particular skill, at least not compared to its previous users.

[X] Stay silent
--[x] Though a part of you desires to put a stop to this and protect your friends' honor, another stronger part also recognizes that if Xenovia's words are any indication, as far as the three factions are concerned this is still very much Rias' territory. As such jumping in here may very well serve to only aggravate an already testy situation and undermine her authority, and you care too much about her to intentionally do that. That mess with Riser you could at least justify with him having thrown the first blow. Still justifications for past deeds aside, you keep your senses sharp and prepare yourself to step in should things look like they are about to come to blows.

Then give them Ascalon and Durandal to use rather than risk your enemy gaining the last two excaliburs. Especially since the idea that they might be trying to reforge Excalibur must have occurred to someone in the Church.

Besides, if kokopuffs really was getting aid from Rias then he'd also be getting the help of Issei. So they'd have to be idiots not to send along Ascalon. Having the Dragon Slayer on a mission that most likely will involve Dragon slaying would be a very goo... Oh goddamnit they did didn't they. Alexander did mention that the Excalabur arc wasn't going to follow the canon route.

Guys, I don't think they're carrying Excalibur Destruction or Excalibur Mimic.

Oh goddamnit they did didn't they.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeup. They might not have been told WHY they should bring it, (i doubt twintails would agree to go on a mission specifically expecting to kill us. xenovia might know however.) But they probably have it.

[X] Stay Silent

This fact may have escaped people, but Issei and the others don't know Irina and Xenovia each have an Excalibur. They know they have two Holy Swords, yes, but the two exorcists have yet to reveal exactly which swords they have.
Wouldn't Ddraig recognize the scent of Excalibur's power though?

Wouldn't Ddraig recognize the scent of Excalibur's power though?
Probably. And Bright was very disparaging of the sword disguised as Irina's belt. Now, granted, Bright is the kind of person that would look at the actual Sword of Promised Victory and the Everdistant Utopia and bitch about how terribly inefficient Raksha crafting methods are. But Excalibur Mimic is good enough at what it does that even she is unlikely to call it the worst concealed weapon she's ever seen.

To be fair, she's seventeen.
That doesn't answer why she of all people was chosen to stare down a super-powered maniac like Kokabiel though. I mean Xenovia herself admitted it was a suicide mission even with the Excalibur pieces and Durandal, and the church has to know that they may as well be handing those swords to Kokabiel on a silver platter. So... why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back