• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

INO means "In name only". Aka an OC that is wearing a canon character's skin and using his name but behaving nothing like him/her.

Examples include IINOs (Issei in name only), NINOs (Naruto in name only), and SINOs (Saito in name only).
Actually, there are some fics in which the main character is wearing the canon character's skin and pretending to be them. And it's acknowledged that they're different characters.

Those can be pretty good. The Empty Cage comes to mind.

I wonder what new things has Kokabiel in this universe?

Do you think it is a good idea to learn perfect defense in this moment?

In this universe the Rakasha does not exist, but the Fae in Folklore are still extremelly nasty.

Another question how long before The manga club makes a doujinshi with Issei as the main character, or that Issei has a internet page dedicated to him.

[x] Stay Silent
-[x] Interfere only if things are about to come to blows
--[x] Though a part of you desires to put a stop to this and protect your friends' honor, another stronger part also recognizes that if Xenovia's words are any indication, as far as the three factions are concerned this is still very much Rias' territory. As such jumping in here may very well serve to only aggravate an already testy situation and undermine her authority, and you care too much about her to intentionally do that. That mess with Riser you could at least justify with him having thrown the first blow. Still justifications for past deeds aside, you keep your senses sharp and prepare yourself to step in should things look like they are about to come to blows.

Say, could we make Godzilla? The real thing probably doesn't exist, but making behemoths should be possible, right, right?

I thought there were already IseXKiba dojinji? I am vaguely remembering something about that...

Sorry for the double post.

-Maybe the many Fae who owns the original Caliburn, and the original Excalibur may lend Issei the swords if he completes a challenge, sadly they may have been seen to many human shows/videogames/manga for their ideas.

Examples.

God Herem King: Dance all day (...or night) long. [A lot of high rolls of Peroformance, Stamina Challenge].

God Harem King: Lord of the Kitchen [Cooking duels, and Cooking Challenges]

Ninja Gear Solid. [A Stealth Challenge].

A Dungeon Crawler.

A Tournament using monsters like in Pokemon.

A Fetch Quest.

The Dreaded Trade Sequence.

Issei: *Rolls dice* "Fuck."

- An idea how a fight between Issei, and Neo would go.

Neo activates ones of her Illusions.

Issei: "I'm not falling for that. *activates anima*.

Neo sees that Issei is moving his hand toward where she is, she barelly manges to dodge, but Issei grabs her skirt.

*Riiiip*

Cinder: :eek:

Eiko: "Master seems we found somebody who shares Gasper hobby."

- How the Habibta Ma (or other anti-cult groups) could react to Issei cult when it grows in the Human world.

A some people are seeing several photographs of Issei, and his cult.

"As you can see this new cult of personality that began in Japan is spreding extremelly fast, and it's expansion is very irregular."

"What we know on how this cult operates?"

"The leader name is Hyoudou Issei family name first, but it seems he is just a figure head, he very barelly appears with some member of the cult, also the rules of this cult are very lax."

"Do you suspect there is a supernatural power in play?"

"Yes."

Some of the people that are seeing the photos shudder.

"Well seems logical, does the leader has anything outside what is considered normal."

"Hahahaha! outside normal have you seen the cars he usually takes rides."

"The mansion he lives."

"That costum motorcycle one of his girlfriends rides."

"Thank you for remembering that."

"ORDER!"

That person hits a table.

"We barelly know about that cult so some of our techniques may not work, and we may end playing in his or their hands."

"What do you propose?"

"That we keep watching, increase the activities to inform the people of cults, and if it is necesary we may use kidnapping for removing brainwashing."

Everyone nods.

"Session adjourned."

When everyone left one person remains in the room, seeing one particular photo.

"Asia.... Why are you there?"

Say, could we make Godzilla? The real thing probably doesn't exist, but making behemoths should be possible, right, right?
Issei's otaku side would probably encourage him, but Sona would assuredly murder him with his own arms.

I thought there were already IseXKiba dojinji? I am vaguely remembering something about that...
You are in for a surprise when Issei returns home.
-Maybe the many Fae who owns the original Caliburn, and the original Excalibur may lend Issei the swords if he completes a challenge, sadly they may have been seen to many human shows/videogames/manga for their ideas.

Examples.

God Herem King: Dance all day (...or night) long. [A lot of high rolls of Peroformance, Stamina Challenge].

God Harem King: Lord of the Kitchen [Cooking duels, and Cooking Challenges]

Ninja Gear Solid. [A Stealth Challenge].

A Dungeon Crawler.

A Tournament using monsters like in Pokemon.

A Fetch Quest.

The Dreaded Trade Sequence.

Issei: *Rolls dice* "Fuck."
This is so very much DxD.
- An idea how a fight between Issei, and Neo would go.

Neo activates ones of her Illusions.

Issei: "I'm not falling for that. *activates anima*.

Neo sees that Issei is moving his hand toward where she is, she barelly manges to dodge, but Issei grabs her skirt.

*Riiiip*

Cinder: :eek:

Eiko: "Master seems we found somebody who shares Gasper hobby."
....Are you telling me Neo is a boy?!?! :eek: o_O

- How the Habibta Ma (or other anti-cult groups) could react to Issei cult when it grows in the Human world.

A some people are seeing several photographs of Issei, and his cult.

"As you can see this new cult of personality that began in Japan is spreding extremelly fast, and it's expansion is very irregular."

"What we know on how this cult operates?"

"The leader name is Hyoudou Issei family name first, but it seems he is just a figure head, he very barelly appears with some member of the cult, also the rules of this cult are very lax."

"Do you suspect there is a supernatural power in play?"

"Yes."

Some of the people that are seeing the photos shudder.

"Well seems logical, does the leader has anything outside what is considered normal."

"Hahahaha! outside normal have you seen the cars he usually takes rides."

"The mansion he lives."

"That costum motorcycle one of his girlfriends rides."

"Thank you for remembering that."

"ORDER!"

That person hits a table.

"We barelly know about that cult so some of our techniques may not work, and we may end playing in his or their hands."

"What do you propose?"

"That we keep watching, increase the activities to inform the people of cults, and if it is necesary we may use kidnapping for removing brainwashing."

Everyone nods.

"Session adjourned."

When everyone left one person remains in the room, seeing one particular photo.

"Asia.... Why are you there?"

I must confess I have no idea what "Habibta Ma" is. Google turned up nothing.

Also, who's the last person who know Asia?

-Thank you.

-Yes that was the joke, in canon since the Illusion are in play Neo can be anything.

-An Inti-cult movement from Hunter: The Vigil, one of the few Compact that can be considered good guys

http://www.thesubnet.com/portal/cod/htv/CompactHaMGMC.html

A person who is grateful with Asia since she healed a very sick relative of that person, tried to be her friend but Astaroth hapened.

The fans have gained enough traction and funding that IseXKiba doujins have moved on and became an animation studio. Their first straight to DVD copy is strictly blackmarket material sold exclusively to Kuoh students.
No, it's become the Devil substitute for Game of Thrones.

What? Makes more sense than Breast Dragon Emperor Oppai Dragon.

[X]Sigh audibly.
-[X] Then say nothing when they all turn, looking at you expectantly.
--[X] Only after they ask: "Having foolishly taken the job of a neutral party ensuring the safety of both participants of this meeting it's not my place to interfere, but since you've asked: Our opponent is a skilled precognitive and I am immune to precognition. Both parties contain my precious friends and I would like to protect them and the enemy is a murderous warmonger. Wouldn't showing a united front against war oppose him best?"

The fans have gained enough traction and funding that IseXKiba doujins have moved on and became an animation studio. Their first straight to DVD copy is strictly blackmarket material sold exclusively to Kuoh students.
It was a typo, I meant School, but this gives me ideas.

Who do you want in the part of Issei? Who in that of Kiba's?

It was a typo, I meant School, but this gives me ideas.

Who do you want in the part of Issei? Who in that of Kiba's?

I can't say whether I'd like close casting some with a voice similiar to Issei or someone who's dramatically wrong. Quick question. Would this be anime or live action?

If anime I would be amused if an expy of Rias or Sona showed up and had a hilariously miscast voice actress of Kikuko Inoue. For those who don't recognize her name she voices Belldandy in the Ah! My Goddess anime. She's typical typecast as a clean, innocent roles, like Nagisa's mother in Clannad. I'm amused by the notion that a voice actress who in my opinion most iconic role as an innocent (Norse) goddess who was fighting to grant the wishes of mortals who acted in opposition to the Maou and her devils granting a similiar service, voiced a Devil in story(Sona, Rias or any female member of her peerage).

Ah! My Goddess? Is that a anime where a boy is a devil incarnate, who also get a very weird dream of having sex with a caretaker, with the fact that three Goddesses being sent to terminate him, but disobey and now has to watch over him to make sure he doesn't go out of control? Or is it another anime?

Ah! My Goddess? Is that a anime where a boy is a devil incarnate, who also get a very weird dream of having sex with a caretaker, with the fact that three Goddesses being sent to terminate him, but disobey and now has to watch over him to make sure he doesn't go out of control? Or is it another anime?
That is something else entirely.

Ah! My Goddess is an anime about an unlucky college student/gearhead who manages to misdial the Goddess Help Line when trying to call for takeout. Since he's Genuine Nice Guy, he's given the chance to make a wish. He promptly wishes for the goddess, Belldandy, who showed up to remain with him and be his girlfriend. Hijinks ensue when her sisters show up to interfere in his life and hang out in the Human World. Belldandy is the sweetest, nicest girl you will ever meet. Even to her most dire enemies, she is unfailingly polite and kind. For example, the Queen of Hell causes her to be possessed by a demon. Within twenty minutes of getting possessed, she has converted the demon to good.

Edit: Also, the manga ran for like 20 years before ending with their wedding. Hell, the barely kissed over the entire run.

Our opponent is a skilled precognitive and I am immune to precognition. Both parties contain my precious friends and I would like to protect them and the enemy is a murderous warmonger. Wouldn't showing a united front against war oppose him best?"

Since when are we immune to pre-cog? I know we learned some fallen angel magic to turn people's attention away from us but I don't recall immunity to precognition being among the things we learned. Or did I overlook something?

Since when are we immune to pre-cog? I know we learned some fallen angel magic to turn people's attention away from us but I don't recall immunity to precognition being among the things we learned. Or did I overlook something?
No, you are correct, there's some bad fanon about Exalted being immune to pre-cog that's explicitly contradicted by the actual Exalted ruleset. Some (not all) forms of pre-cog do get kind of hazy when dealing with active essence use, but you can be sure that Kokabiel won't be using that kind of pre-cog due to the vast majority of the people he's manipulating being magic users.

Infernal Exalts are the ones immune to pre-cog, Solars aren't.

[x] Stay Silent
-[x] Interfere only if things are about to come to blows
--[x] Though a part of you desires to put a stop to this and protect your friends' honor, another stronger part also recognizes that if Xenovia's words are any indication, as far as the three factions are concerned this is still very much Rias' territory. As such jumping in here may very well serve to only aggravate an already testy situation and undermine her authority, and you care too much about her to intentionally do that. That mess with Riser you could at least justify with him having thrown the first blow. Still justifications for past deeds aside, you keep your senses sharp and prepare yourself to step in should things look like they are about to come to blows.

I wonder what kind of offer is Kokabiel is going to give to Issei so that he betrays Rias, or would he want to fight against him?

This is it the time when in the games where there is a difficulty spike.

There still Reunion, and Yomi in the "Mundane" side. 'Joy'

Let's hope that Azazel and his coworkers are the only Mad Scientis Issei meet.

Talking about Doujinshis let's prepare for the worst, and when Gaspers appears there is the probability that there is going to be a Doujinshi with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back