• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Once again: No we aren't. Issei is not a neutral party. He works for Rias. It is in fact his job to be on her side in this situation.
eh issei himself said he was an intermediary.
"Nothing much. My childhood friend was out like a light most of the time, but her companion told me they came to negotiate with the devil that has the city as its territory. That is, Rias Gremory. And, since I am affiliated with you but not a devil myself, they thought it prudent to use me as an intermediary."

[X] "I'm sorry Buchou. I can't stand around and let two beautiful girls -- one of them my childhood firend -- die on a suicide mission."
-[X] First Presence Excellency
--[X] "'To accomplish that, it's okay for us to die.' Are you two crazy!? Irina, if you died, how could you protect those swords from them when you are dead? How can you go on a suicide mission, knowing full well that you're going to die, and act as if it is normal!?"
---[X] "Answer me this: Did the higher-ups personally order you to do this?"
----[X] If not: "Then there is either a traitor among your ranks or someone in the church is sabotaging your mission to complete some other objective of theirs. And I am DONE with seeing people cast aside for political gain. Irina, I just got to see you again or the first time in years. I can't bear to see you sent to your death just so that someone else can clam a victory or have your holy swords taken from you. You and Xenovia are people, not weapons."
----[X] Silversun's taking charge and making use of the ninja.

You do understand something right?

Rias isn't legally a Adult even by her own fucking laws.
Neither are we, so that's not an excuse.

She is the Executor of the Gremory's Family's will
Clearly she's more than that given that the church recognizes her presence at all.

Rias has no power here except to enforce peace and and delivery of messages to her brother.
Firstly, no, she answers to her father not Sirzechs. Secondly that's still not an excuse to run roughshod over her and make her look and feel useless because we solve every goddamned problem that gets thrown at her without giving her a chance to show her stuff.

Neither are we, so that's not an excuse.

Clearly she's more than that given that the church recognizes her presence at all.

Firstly, no, she answers to her father not Sirzechs. Secondly that's still not an excuse to run roughshod over her and make her look and feel useless because we solve every goddamned problem that gets thrown at her without giving her a chance to show her stuff.
1. Actually by Magical Law we ARE a Legal Adult [Dragon] and [Chosen of a God]. Its why we established a [Side] as the head of a [Demon Yakuza].

2. They respect what Rias stands for as she is the Gremory Proxy. Not Rias herself.

3. Not saying we should solve every problem but, we are uniquely suited for this problem being a 3rd unaligned party.

personally i'm planning on talking to Rias in the near future )game time) about how we've kinda been putting stress on her and setting up weekend get away for her, Issei and who ever we need to bring along to satisfy some of her sexual fantasies.

Once again: No we aren't. Issei is not a neutral party. He works for Rias.
Technically, he is an independent contractor and legally unafilliated with her or the Gremory family. They are friends, but otherwise, there is no reason for him to support her. Now, a man like Issei needs no other reason, but that doesn't change the fact that he is a technically neutral third party. That's why the girls went to him to set up the meeting and why he is there at all. He is the leader of the third local faction and I'd thus also needs to be told to stay out.

Actually by Magical Law
Has not been elaborated on at all so you're making things up. Also nobody knows that we're the chosen of a god last I checked, nobody even knows who the Unconquered Sun is. Our position as representative of the yakuza is more reason for us to stay out of the mess save for acting as mediator rather than taking sides.

They respect what Rias stands for as she is the Gremory Proxy. Not Rias herself.
Then you see the need to resolve that by letting Rias handle this herself.

3. Not saying we should solve every problem but, we are uniquely suited for this problem being a 3rd unaligned party.
Doesn't matter, we've been solving every problem up until this point.

Technically, he is an independent contractor and legally unafilliated with her or the Gremory family.
An independant contractor who has been contracted to act as Rias' magical support and bodyguard. Politically you're correct, he isn't part of the devil faction. But that doesn't change the fact that it is his job to be Rias' backup.

Has not been elaborated on at all so you're making things up. Also nobody knows that we're the chosen of a god last I checked, nobody even knows who the Unconquered Sun is. Our position as representative of the yakuza is more reason for us to stay out of the mess save for acting as mediator rather than taking sides.
I'm pretty sure we have told everyone about UCS and Bright. We're not a representative we ARE the HEAD of it and are legally privileged to pass rules and broker deals for Demons-Youkai not Devils- and other beings that wish to be under our aegis inside the city limits. We have more of a reason to bud in then Rias does officially.

An independant contractor who has been contracted to act as Rias' magical support and bodyguard. Politically you're correct, he isn't part of the devil faction. But that doesn't change the fact that it is his job to be Rias' backup.
He's also the head of the youkai faction in the city.

[X] "I'm sorry, Buchou. I can't stand around and let two beautiful girls -- one of them my childhood friend -- die on a suicide mission."
--[X] "'To accomplish that, it's okay for us to die.' Are you two crazy!? Irina, if you die, how are you going to protect those swords from the thieves? How can you go on a suicide mission, knowing full well that you're going to die, and act as if it is normal!?"
----[X] If not: "Then there is either a traitor among your ranks or someone in the church is sabotaging your mission to complete some other objective of theirs. And I am done with seeing people cast aside for political gain. Irina, I just got to see you again for the first time in years. I can't bear to see you sent to your death just so that someone else can clam a victory, or have your holy swords taken from you. You and Xenovia are people, not weapons."
----[X] "Myself and my forces will begin sweeping the City to determine the movements of Kokabial's forces and his possible hiding places. Once this has been completed, we'll begin striking at his allies in order to draw him out. Homura!" In a burst of smoke, the Ninja appears at your side in full battledress, one knee down and opposite arm held across her chest. "Spread word to the local Yokai to keep on the lookout for individuals that might be aligned with the renegade Fallen; in the meantime, have your team begin tracking their movements. Do not engage unless attacked." With a quite "Yes," Homura vanishes in another burst of smoke, gone from the room as the wisps dissipate in the wind from the open window. "In the Meantime I suggest that Rias contacts her brother about the situation and you two notify the Church that in the interests of preventing war I will be taking the lead. I have my own calls to make."
-[X] After the meeting, call Azazel about Kokabeil and see what aid the Gregori can offer for this. Of the Three Factions, they are the one most endangered by the warmongers' actions.

Spelling fix in bold. Grammar fix in italics.

Last edited:
...are we a Solar or not? The Chosen play politics when it suits them, but hesitating to help a friend and smite someone because of such things?

Please, the only thing that would hesitate less than a Solar would be a Dragon.

[X] "I'm sorry, Buchou. I can't stand around and let two beautiful girls -- one of them my childhood friend -- die on a suicide mission."
--[X] "'To accomplish that, it's okay for us to die.' Are you two crazy!? Irina, if you die, how are you going to protect those swords from the thieves? How can you go on a suicide mission, knowing full well that you're going to die, and act as if it is normal!?"
----[X] If not: "Then there is either a traitor among your ranks or someone in the church is sabotaging your mission to complete some other objective of theirs. And I am done with seeing people cast aside for political gain. Irina, I just got to see you again for the first time in years. I can't bear to see you sent to your death just so that someone else can clam a victory, or have your holy swords taken from you. You and Xenovia are people, not weapons."
----[X] "Myself and my forces will begin sweeping the City to determine the movements of Kokabial's forces and his possible hiding places. Once this has been completed, we'll begin striking at his allies in order to draw him out. Homura!" In a burst of smoke, the Ninja appears at your side in full battledress, one knee down and opposite arm held across her chest. "Spread word to the local Yokai to keep on the lookout for individuals that might be aligned with the renegade Fallen; in the meantime, have your team begin tracking their movements. Do not engage unless attacked." With a quite "Yes," Homura vanishes in another burst of smoke, gone from the room as the wisps dissipate in the wind from the open window. "In the Meantime I suggest that Rias contacts her brother about the situation and you two notify the Church that in the interests of preventing war I will be taking the lead. I have my own calls to make."
-[X] After the meeting, call Azreal about Kokabeil and see what aid the Gregori can offer for this. Of the Three Factions, they are the one most endangered by the warmongers' actions.

Spelling fix in bold. Grammar fix in italics.

You mind if I have you beta the stunts I write for this quest in the future?

We are helping a friend. Rias wants to earn recognition for her own accomplishments. Let her have some instead of hogging all the glory for ourselves.
If she's willing to act, sure. If she's just going to stay out of it, then screw propriety--two girls are going to die, and Rias's ego is far less important than that.

If she's willing to act, sure. If she's just going to stay out of it, then screw propriety--two girls are going to die, and Rias's ego is far less important than that.
So let her make that decision. Nothing says we can't support Irina and Xenovia on our own time once these negotiations are done. If they came here knowing that we can be the intermediary because we're the head of the yakuza then wouldn't we be another point of contact for them anyways?

I mean that's basically what happened in canon anyways. Rias decided to stay out of it and then Kiba and Issei got involved anyways.

Last edited:
-[X] After the meeting, call Azreal about Kokabeil and see what aid the Gregori can offer for this. Of the Three Factions, they are the one most endangered by the warmongers' actions.

----[X] "Myself and my forces will begin sweeping the City to determine the movements of Kokabial's forces and his possible hiding places. Once this has been completed, we'll begin striking at his allies in order to draw him out. Homura!" In a burst of smoke, the Ninja appears at your side in full battledress, one knee down and opposite arm held across her chest. "Spread word to the local Yokai to keep on the lookout for individuals that might be aligned with the renegade Fallen; in the meantime, have your team begin tracking their movements. Do not engage unless attacked." With a quite"Yes," Homura vanishes in another burst of smoke, gone from the room as the wisps dissipate in the wind from the open window. "In the Meantime I suggest that Rias contacts her brother about the situation and you two notify the Church that in the interests of preventing war I will be taking the lead. I have my own calls to make."

[X]Silversun

Wow awesome quest, finally caught up after marathoning this for a day.

Homura!" In a burst of smoke, the Ninja appears at your side in full battledress, one knee down and opposite arm held across her chest.
Okay, no. This is outside the realm of what stunts make possible. We cannot conjure our pet ninja out of thin air just by arbitrarily claiming that she was there all along, that's up to the Storyteller to decide.

Okay, no. This is outside the realm of what stunts make possible. We cannot conjure our pet ninja out of thin air just by arbitrarily claiming that she was there all along, that's up to the Storyteller to decide.

To be fair, its really not that much of a stretch. Our kunoichi all generally have one person on standby near us so that they can receive orders quickly and disseminate/carry them out appropriately and quickly. One of a ninja's duties is to carry messages and orders that are secret so yeah not a stretch. They are nearby so we call them out and they appear as thematically is appropriate for them.

You mind if I have you beta the stunts I write for this quest in the future?
Don't mind at all, old friend!

Of course its outside the realm of possibilities. It's still awesome, so I included it anyway, because I want Alex to see what kind of epic scene we're trying to build here.

GM has last call. Always. Doesn't mean we can't suggest improbable shit just to see what he says about it. :cool:

It's Azazel, not Azreal.
----[X] "Myself and my forces will begin sweeping the City to determine the movements of Kokabial's forces and his possible hiding places. Once this has been completed, we'll begin striking at his allies in order to draw him out. Homura!" In a burst of smoke, the Ninja appears at your side in full battledress, one knee down and opposite arm held across her chest. "Spread word to the local Youkai to keep on the lookout for individuals that might be aligned with the renegade Fallen; in the meantime, have your team begin tracking their movements. Do not engage unless attacked." With a quite "Yes," Homura vanishes in another burst of smoke, gone from the room as the wisps dissipate in the wind from the open window. "In the Meantime I suggest that Rias contacts her brother about the situation and you two notify the Church that in the interests of preventing war I will be taking the lead. I have my own calls to make."
-[X] After the meeting, call Azazel about Kokabeil and see what aid the Grigori can offer for this. Of the Three Factions, they are the one most endangered by the warmongers' actions.

----[X] "Myself and my forces will begin sweeping the City to determine the movements of Kokabial's forces and his possible hiding places. Once this has been completed, we'll begin striking at his allies in order to draw him out. Homura!" In a burst of smoke, the Ninja appears at your side in full battledress, one knee down and opposite arm held across her chest. "Spread word to the local Yokai to keep on the lookout for individuals that might be aligned with the renegade Fallen; in the meantime, have your team begin tracking their movements. Do not engage unless attacked." With a quite"Yes," Homura vanishes in another burst of smoke, gone from the room as the wisps dissipate in the wind from the open window. "In the Meantime I suggest that Rias contacts her brother about the situation and you two notify the Church that in the interests of preventing war I will be taking the lead. I have my own calls to make."

Last edited:
----[X] "Myself and my forces will begin sweeping the City to determine the movements of Kokabial's forces and his possible hiding places. Once this has been completed, we'll begin striking at his allies in order to draw him out. Homura!" In a burst of smoke, the Ninja appears at your side in full battledress, one knee down and opposite arm held across her chest. "Spread word to the local Youkai to keep on the lookout for individuals that might be aligned with the renegade Fallen; in the meantime, have your team begin tracking their movements. Do not engage unless attacked." With a quite "Yes," Homura vanishes in another burst of smoke, gone from the room as the wisps dissipate in the wind from the open window. "In the Meantime I suggest that Rias contacts her brother about the situation and you two notify the Church that in the interests of preventing war I will be taking the lead. I have my own calls to make."
-[X] After the meeting, call Azazel about Kokabeil and see what aid the Grigori can offer for this. Of the Three Factions, they are the one most endangered by the warmongers' actions.

What position do you think is the church traitor (is that, or that person is incompetent, or just a zealot)?

I wonder how everyone is going to react that this Excalibur is not the original.

Something like this.
Issei : "Guys I have to tell you something."
Everyone: "What is?"
Issei: "This isn't the original Excalibur, the original is with the Fae."
Everyone: "WHAAAT!?"

I wonder if in this universe the other magical weapons of Arthur, and his knights still exist?

I have been wondering what kind of event need to happen so the Masquerade would break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back