• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Bad Faith Quest

[X] Ollivanders

Time for the wand laddies

[X] Ollivanders

Seriously, your wand might as well be your wedding tackle where wizards are concerned. You need one. NOW.

Scia said:
Shame no Dawn shenigans unless he retroactivly got some of those memory added by the keyspell.

And does he knows anything about his past life?

I'll be honest, I only said up to the Initiative thing 'cause I didn't want anyone to complain about me sticking exclusively to the second season. Dawn shenanigans? Well, he remembers her being around, but they didn't get really close until the fifth season.

Draco knows he has dreams that a sane person would call nightmares. To be perfectly frank, he's more freaked out by the fact that he enjoys them than by the actual content of the dreams - they're first-person, y'see. He knows more about fist-fighting than your typical eleven-year-old rich kid, but that's about it; he didn't inherit any vampiric strength or abilities. You have to unlock those.

FurikoMaru said:
I'll be honest, I only said up to the Initiative thing 'cause I didn't want anyone to complain about me sticking exclusively to the second season. Dawn shenanigans? Well, he remembers her being around, but they didn't get really close until the fifth season.

Draco knows he has dreams that a sane person would call nightmares. To be perfectly frank, he's more freaked out by the fact that he enjoys them than by the actual content of the dreams - they're first-person, y'see. He knows more about fist-fighting than your typical eleven-year-old rich kid, but that's about it; he didn't inherit any vampiric strength or abilities. You have to unlock those.

Couldn't the quest have started when he was born then instead of jumping directly to the beginning of Hogwarts?

overmind said:
Couldn't the quest have started when he was born then instead of jumping directly to the beginning of Hogwarts?

Screw that, I'm tired of the reincarnate and start as babby shtick. We start out where we can do stuff? Awesome~

Plan-
Step 1- Become Vampire
Step 2- ?
Step 3- Rule the world!

Vindictus said:
Screw that, I'm tired of the reincarnate and start as babby shtick. We start out where we can do stuff? Awesome~

Fuckin' right. Fair warning now, this isn't a quest I'm going to be exerting much effort on. This is for my fun.

[X] A Wizard's Staff Has A Knob On The End

"Ah. Narcissa Black - Malfoy, now, I suppose. Elmwood, 13 and a half inches, phoenix feather; very slender, if I recall correctly. How is it treating you?"

"Well, thank you, Mr Ollivander," Mum says.

You wonder if she's seeing the same guy you're seeing. Ollivander seems like the kind of person Mum wouldn't even bother to tell Dobby to turn away from the door; she'd just have the wards set to fry him on entry and purge the Earth of his creepiness. But here she is, calling him 'mister'. Just goes to show if you're useful enough people'll put up with anything.

The actual wand-search doesn't take much longer than five minutes, and soon you're leaving the shop with 'Pine, eleven inches, phoenix feather, ideal for cursebreaking'. That last bit threw you; it doesn't sound much like you. You're more interested in casting curses yourself, though of course you don't say so in front of Mum.

Where to next?

[X] Madame Malkin's

[X] The Magical Menagerie

[X] Write in?

----------

You've gone to the other necessary places, of course, but let's not bullshit - you've all seen more of the most common parts of Diagon Alley in fics and in the books than anyone could realistically desire.

[X] Bah. Diagon Alley is boring. Let's take a trip down Nocturne- what do you mean that's not how it's spelled? Fine, 'Knock-turn' alley.

I'm still confused as to how a knock and a turn is supposed to imply dark magic, Rowling. EXPLAIN YOURSELF.

Knock 'em on the head, take their money, turn them about. Boom.

[X] Bah. Diagon Alley is boring. Let's take a trip down Nocturne- what do you mean that's not how it's spelled? Fine, 'Knock-turn' alley.

It's Harry Potter. You're either Lord Voldemort, or you're the Weasley twins. There's not exactly a broad spectrum of evil at work.

[X] Madame Malkin's

I rolled a die, this is what it came up with.

What pet would a Malfoy be allowed to own? Blue krait?

[X] Malkin's
Fashion's always in style, if you know what I mean. Maybe we can distract mother dear while we make our selections.

-[X] If Mother Dearest needs convincing, tell her that we're a Malfoy - like it or not, we've history on the other side, and we need a broad, comprehensive education, not the 'politically correct' pillock the ministry spouts. The sooner we get started on getting acquainted with the shadier side of life, the better.

What I'd love is snagging a couple of introductory textbooks on proper curses, but that sort of thing is propably best kept in the family - whatever the Malfoys and Black have is doubtlessly a cut or two above anything available to the wizarding public.

On the other hand, underworld has its own rules and etiquette, and that sort of thing is best learned firsthand. A visit to the alley with a guide is propably the easiest way to ease into this scene, and open the door for some proper tutoring later. Besides, Nocturne is less Damnable Dark and more Suspiciously Shady.

Revoting!

[X] It's time for some clothes~

Biigoh performs ninja edit, it's not very effective... Biigoh was seen!

Last edited by a moderator:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

I have no interest in ordinary contrivances.

1 = Time Traveller

2 = Esper

3 = Slider

4 = Alien

5 = Deity

6 = *Sigh* Chosen One

Hm. On second thought, someone else roll. I dunno how familiar you guys are gonna be with the Slider I have in mind.

Okay, how do I do this? [blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back