• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Bakuda Quest! Or 'Problem Solving Through The Application Of Explosives!'

[X]"So in order to prevent damage to the university, you wish for me to wait and let the monster who stole my life work, and arranged for me to be raped, and then murdered and almost succeeded claim my work for himself even as he works to swiftly and adroitly cover his own tracks which as he has already proven that he is willing to murder may involve the disposal of his co-conspirators, who have motive to roll on him, the principle witness and victim, who can confirm the work is hers, and any of the other classmates who also know about his discretion who may find themselves pressured into silence using the wave of his public opinion. This is what you want me to do? So that you may cover up the university's part in this fiasco. Why exactly should I let that rat walk or care about that fucker?"

EVA-Saiyajin said:
Incidentally, this was a fairly dumb idea. Why? Because now that we've come forward, if the fucker dies, we're a prime suspect, unless we can somehow make it look like a definite accident. Which isn't the easiest thing to do.
Which is why we just ruin his life, rather than killing him. Making him suffer is better for revenge, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
EVA-Saiyajin said:
Incidentally, this was a fairly dumb idea. Why? Because now that we've come forward, if the fucker dies, we're a prime suspect, unless we can somehow make it look like a definite accident. Which isn't the easiest thing to do.

They can't convict if no one remembers the victim.

Eh. My next plan in totally legit life ruination. Sick the PRT on em.

[X] "Given its my work that's earning the asshole my Noble Prize this better include Tenure"

Selias said:
Which is why we just ruin his life, rather than killing him. Making him suffer is better for revenge, anyway.
And yet, we might very well not be able to do that. That's where things look like they're going right now.

Leaving the only option to take revenge personally. And now, we're a prime suspect if we do.

EVA-Saiyajin said:
And yet, we might very well not be able to do that. That's where things look like they're going right now.

Leaving the only option to take revenge personally. And now, we're a prime suspect if we do.
Or Or we could press charges anyway. Or or get a PRt legal team on our side.

The moment we get free we should walk to the local PRT base and offer to join the protectorate if they put that fucker behind bars, and get us credit for our work. Drive home that since our specialty is bombs we can make tools that can be used by non-powered agents as they don't need maintenance and only need to work once.

[X]"So in order to prevent damage to the university, you wish for me to wait and let the monster who stole my life work, and arranged for me to be raped, and then murdered and almost succeeded claim my work for himself even as he works to swiftly and adroitly cover his own tracks which as he has already proven that he is willing to murder may involve the disposal of his co-conspirators, who have motive to roll on him, the principle witness and victim, who can confirm the work is hers, and any of the other classmates who also know about his discretion who may find themselves pressured into silence using the wave of his public opinion. This is what you want me to do? So that you may cover up the universities part in this fiasco. Why exactly should I let that rat walk or care about that sucker?"

[X]"So in order to prevent damage to the university, you wish for me to wait and let the monster who stole my life work, and arranged for me to be raped, and then murdered and almost succeeded claim my work for himself even as he works to swiftly and adroitly cover his own tracks which as he has already proven that he is willing to murder may involve the disposal of his co-conspirators, who have motive to roll on him, the principle witness and victim, who can confirm the work is hers, and any of the other classmates who also know about his discretion who may find themselves pressured into silence using the wave of his public opinion. This is what you want me to do? So that you may cover up the university's part in this fiasco. Why exactly should I let that rat walk or care about that fucker?"

The University administration look over at Detective McClane, who grimaces as she turns to you, "Because you aren't the first young woman here that it's happened to." She hands you a file that you remember her bringing into the conference room and you open it to reveal...

...records of attendance and grades for various students as the detective points at several highlighted names, "Look at these names."

You glance at them, before you blink and pay attention. All female students, and you note that they all have excellent marks, even rivalling yours...wait...these girls were in your classes, you've seen them once or twice before-

"Every one of these girls was found dead over the course of the Doctorate classes," The university President interrupts your thoughts, "And the only correlation we've found is contact with one Lee Clarke."

You look at the names and spot Clarke's, and then you trace his marks, terrible to middling before they begin to spike and grow steadily, while the girl's marks began to fall and their attendance becomes steadily more spotty until...they vanish.

"We've been investigating him, putting together a case, but the primary concern is that he always managed to hide that one piece of evidence that could allow us to bring him in," McClane explains, "Until he set his eyes on you. You've steadily maintained near-perfect marks and nothing Clarke has done has been able to affect you. Not only that, his frustration has made him sloppy. He's be unable to hide key evidence, but before we can hang him, we need keep him sloppy while the Protectorate finishes their investigation."

"What?" Your eyes narrow, Protectorate involvement, could they be implying...

"We have reason to believe that Lee Clarke is a Parahuman, one with powers that have allowed him to duplicate other's work and possibly their knowledge. Miss Williams, the University will offer you a free ride, including Tenure and a well-deserved place on the University's Honor Roll, so long as you do not bring any sort of legal actions against him."

[]"...Fine." They don't need to know.
[]"Of course, no legal actions." You never said illegal though...
[]"You'd better not fuck up..." or I'll finish the job for you..

[X] "what precautions will being taken for my safety? if my safety can't be ensured to my satisfaction then i press charges now."

[X]"You'd better not fuck up..." or I'll finish the job for you... of course, I'll make sure to be ready... its time to work on some nice toys. Pain bombs and other such devices and make sure to have a safety in them to NOT detonate with you in range.

Protectorate involvement? Maybe we should get in on that shit.

[X]"You'd better not fuck up..." or I'll finish the job for you..

[X]"You'd better not fuck up..." or I'll finish the job for you... of course, I'll make sure to be ready... its time to work on some nice toys. Pain bombs and other such devices and make sure to have a safety in them to NOT detonate with you in range.

Vote changed later to a modified version.

[-] I'll go along with this only if I get a formal written contract from both the police and university acknowledging they know he stole my work and requiring that you will publicly support me getting credit after the investigation is finished. I'll also require protection since I'm being targeted by a parahuman serial killer. Fortunately that last part is easier than it sounds because as of a couple hours ago, I'm a tinker.

[X]I'll go along with this only if I get a formal written contract from both the police and university acknowledging they know he stole my work and requiring that you will publicly support me getting credit after the investigation is finished. I'll also require protection since I'm being targeted by a parahuman serial killer. (Better go see about joining and helping them. Hopefull they're not chucklefucks.)

So telling the chucklefucks we're a tinker without Alexandria on our side.

[X]I'll go along with this only if I get a formal written contract from both the police and university acknowledging they know he stole my work and requiring that you will publicly support me getting credit after the investigation is finished. I'll also require protection since I'm being targeted by a parahuman serial killer. (Better go see about joining and helping them. Hopefull they're not chucklefucks.)

Larekko12 said:
(Better go see about joining and helping them. Hopefull they're not chucklefucks.)

So telling the chucklefucks we're a tinker without Alexandria on our side.

Could you explain this please?

Gideon020 said:
Could you explain this please?
So the protectorate is launching an investigation. We don't trust any the chucklefucks in this room as far as we can throw them. We just became a Tinker and want in on putting Lee clarke away.
Solution? Let them work then go join the protecotrate behind their back and get in on the investigation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back