• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Blacksmith quest

What form does she want to be in? No one asking her opinion. Gosh sorude!

There was supposed to be a Illya route. that should tell you enough about shirou. Now i don't know how much of that carried over to acher or that he kept over the years but there is a pretty good chance that some of it is still there.

I can confirm that this Archer is a red blooded male of wide range in his taste in women. Still, the gm may feel slightly uncomfortable writing a physical romance with a girl that looks like a five years old.

Don't think its that bad. Now around the age Illya looks yeah.

[X] Leave...
- - [X] Call on Sagittarius & Associates law firm.
- - [X] Go to Lake Kawaguchi, Zecchan DID say she wanted to go... right?

Of course I would prefer an older women myself 17 or older.

[X]Leave
-[X]Go to Lake Kawaguchi

Tell me, dice gods![blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]

Zel is still shaken by the loss of her only family, but her spirits rise considerably with the invitation to Kawaguchi.

As expected, there is a car in the garage.

wald-bentley-continental-gt-black-bison-edition-01.jpg

Archer whistles. "Now that's traveling in style."

But first, they need to leave the underground. A lift carries the car directly onto the train, then it's a long trip down the plain, up the main shaft and through one more tunnel to reach their stop. Another lift bring the car up once again before they finally exit to a small dirt road, through the doors of a garage just at the base of a hill upon sits the same mansion they lived in beneath the earth.

That's the least over the top thing he discovers in this whole arrangement, honestly.

Conveniently, the car comes with a GPS and a hand free phone.

"Sagittarius & Associates, Ms. H. Weinberg's office," a warm voice greets.

"Hello. I have just come across a difficult legal matter and I think it may concern your firm to some degree. Could I speak to Ms. Weinberg directly?"

"I'm sorry," the woman says pleasantly, " you'll have to be more convincing if you want her to bother with you, sir. You could start by explaining exactly the object of your call."

"Fair enough", Archer conceded. " I have recently been ceded several properties of important value and I wish for an expert's opinion on the finer legal details so the operation proceeds smoothly."

"I see. You said this matter involve us already?"

"Possibly", archer nodded. "I have your firm's card with a 20 digit number on it. Does that mean anything to you?"

"Our clients file's number are precisely that long. If you give it to me I can check if it corresponds to anything in our database."

"Okay, it's the..."

"... Here you are! I have you, Mr. Zel- Excuse me for a second!"

Muffled cries of 'Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod!' floated in the car until the woman got herself under control and got back on the line.

"Mr. Zelretch, yes! I'llgetyouMsWeinbergrightaway, Sir!"

"That'll be great, miss." In the lull, Archer turns an eye toward his passenger. Zel's stuck her face to the window, staring at the passing landscape with unrestrained joy. To a girl who's been locked away until now, every little thing is fresh and new and she thoroughly enjoy the experience. She opens the windows and thrust herself out, shouting to the wind and Archer gets an eyeful of bouncing backside. The princess dress had kept it well hidden, but now...

"Sorry for the wait."

The car swerves on the road, just a little. "No harm done," he coughs out, before dragging Zel back in the car to shut off the wind's noise. "Are you.?"

"I am Hild Weinberg, managing partner of S&A. My secretary informed you had an inheritance issue, Mr...?"

"Archer. I it an inheritance of a sort, I suppose. The situation is unusual."

"For us as well, but I'm sure we'll manage", Hild says brightly. "Before we go any further I must confirm: do you have the book in your possession?"

He frowns. "What do you know about it?"

"Nothing at all. I just know that my firm has an outstanding contract to serve as legal counsel for the owner of both the 'book' and the 'share'. It is all unpleasantly vague and filled with so many holes it would fall apart if I pressed on it too hard, but I'm hoping to give it a go, in our mutual interest."

Archer smiled, amused by the woman's honesty. She was in it for the money and didn't make a secret of it. "I have both of those items, signed to my name."

"Then you have gained privileged status in the most prominent law firm in Britannia and the rest of the world. Since you contacted me, I assume you intend to take a more direct hand in your business rather than skulk in the shadows like your predecessors? In that case, we should put everything on the table, to make sure you're legally untouchable and that there's no dirty secrets that may be used against you to keep you going to court and away from the first penny for the next millennium. When could you come?"

"Not right away. I'm in Japan and have business to attend for the next few days at least." More importantly, he isn't sure how he'd get on a plane without proper identification. "If you wish to meet, how about you come to me?"

"My number 2 will be on a plane for Area 11 in the next 12 hours," the woman says without missing a step. " She's as good as I am, and doesn't have a firm to hold by the hand, she joked."

"Alright, I will be at the Sakuradite Summit, as the Z group party. Have her call for me."

"You are intent on making a splash, aren't you?" The woman said jovially. "Don't get in too much trouble before we've set our story straight, please."

"I'll try."

Lake Kawaguchi is one of the five lakes at the foot of Mt.fuji, and the trip doesn't take more than a couple of hours. A combination of smooth talking, the official passes, and waving around your Z group emblazoned print protected cardcase convince the pretty brunette at the desk that you don't need to show her an id to check in.

They check into a penthouse suite in the hotel top floor, with a breathtaking view of Mt. Fuji. Zel runs to the balcony immediately.

You are in one of Japan's most famous tourist spot, what do you do?

[]Stay in all day. You did say you's stay out of trouble.
-[] Experiment with Thaumathurgy.
[]Tourism ho! Lakeside promenade! Lake cruise! Shrine visits! Overpriced food!
[] You still have only one set of decent digs. Shop around the hotel.
-[]use the card
-[]cash only
[]Write in?

Last edited by a moderator:
A--} You still have only one set of decent digs. Shop around the hotel.

[X] You still have only one set of decent digs. Shop around the hotel.
-[X] cash only

Edit:
I just had a thought.
Should we reveal magic to our lawyer?
She's likely to be more useful, if she has the full picture, and it might act as a deterrrent to double crosses as well.
It probably largely depends on wether there is a Magus Association in this world as well, but it seems like it'd be worth a thought.

-[X] cash only

Wait, is that a huge Oh My Goddess reference? I hope so 'cause I'm a huge fan of the underdog Marler. Poor demon is unluckier than Kamijou Touma.

Also, anybody think Euphemia resembles Irisviel somewhat?

-[X] cash only

-[X] cash only

Awesome! :D

-[X] cash only

-[X] cash only

So seeing as its the obvious next prompt, what should we have Archer and Zel wear?

-[X] cash only

-[X] cash only

Ardion Prosili said:
So seeing as its the obvious next prompt, what should we have Archer and Zel wear?

A good suit for Archer.. And dresses for Zel.. More dresses then the eye can see.. More than Archer can hold.. But that's what happens when a guy takes a girl shopping *laughs jovially*

You know whats funny. Going the Hobo route worked our very well for us. Also how much cash do we have on us.

nightblade said:
You know whats funny. Going the Hobo route worked our very well for us. Also how much cash do we have on us.
I don't like giving hard numbers. Let's say several thousand dollars.

Ardion Prosili said:
Seeing how pictures of Archer wearing anything but his combat outfit are incredibly rare, I'm not going to put too much thought into that. It's more a matter of practicality than style.

Zel should wear something purple. Purple looks excellent with blonde hair and it'll bring out the red in her eyes without competing with it too much. Also ideally she should dress in a way that makes it absolutely clear that she is not an underage hooker. I dunno how likely she is to get enthusiastic about pretty clothes that just happen to be way too fetishy-looking, so I thought I'd mention that.

[X] Tourism ho! Lakeside promenade! Lake cruise! Shrine visits! Overpriced food!
- - [X] You still have only one set of decent clothes. Shop around the hotel with Zecchan! Girls LOVE shopping for clothes, right?
- - - - [X] Cash only.

I have a couple of hours free. Should I update this or wait for more votes?

Whichever option results in people posting more pictures of a sharply-dressed Lancer.

*goes figure out how to get Lancer in this story.*

You cannot. Lancer cannot exist in the same world as Lelouch. Their mutual suffering would cause the world to implode.

So update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back