• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Blacksmith quest

[X] Do what you chose to do; save people.
- - [X] Start by scouting the city.
- - - - [X] Maybe look for a suitable base of operations.

- - - - [X] Maybe look for a suitable pair of pants base of operations.

- - - - [X] Maybe look for a suitable base of operations

Come on Pizza place.

So scouting.

This is the Tokyo Settlement.

Tokyo_Concession.jpg

In a blatant squandering of public money, the settlement is a ridiculous piece of overengineering made of a series of plates built on top the ruins of Tokyo, because flattenting the whole thing and take advantadge of the old underground system wouldn't have been profitable enough. Not pictured, are all the military outposts, sentinel towers and first response barracks set up near the wall delimiting the settlement.

If anyone can tell me what's the giant red towers are supposed to be, I'll be thankful.

-The top plate is the residential and administrative area where the Tokyo Britannians, elite or middle class, live, work and play. Office buildings, hospital, schools, embassies, the viceroy's Palace and such. Most anything a Britannian would want they can find on the top plate, so long as they have the money.

-The second plate is where the Honorary Britannians working in the settlement lives. Their homes never see the sun and the prices of the goods sold there have a conspicuous markup but they have access to new technologies and services before any other 11 in the country. Also the military barracks. though command and officers lives on the top plate, obviously.

Third plate is warehouses holding the supplies for the settlement, specialized industries too sensitive to be left in the open, like KMF construction, and waste disposal.

It rests upon the center of old Tokyo, Shiyoda, Bunkyo, Arakawa, Toshima, Taito, Chûo, Minato and took a bite on the bordering wards of Shinjuku, Shinagawa, Shibuya and Arakawa. Those bordering wards were treated the worst, the parts that weren't leveled to put up the giant wall of the settlement left to rot. They've become the ghettos where those who refuses to become Honorary Brittannian are parked.

Otherwise, some part of old Tokyo are still standing.

-The Nerima ward, with its agricultural lands and small industries, is mostly the same. It's the feel good districts Britannians points to when they're accused of being heartless beasts and they take it as a slight.

-Edogawa was turned into a tourist spot, where curious Brittanians can be exposed to the "traditional" Japan. Temples, onsen, Geishas, it also houses the rebuilt red light district, New Kabuki-cho.

-Ôta is the communication hub. The Area 11 International Airport is there, the rebuilt Tokyo station and the port district are all there. That creates a disproportionate concentration of warehouses as well, but the presence of the Brittanian Air Force Base discourages most prospective thieves.

Where to?
[]...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we have a Noble Phantasm or ability, that would allow us to transport huge amounts of food on our own?

Alright. Let's assume Archer not only possesses most of Gil's weapons, but also got to collect all the swords he saw as a CG. Pitch to me your "Hammerspace Sword".

Liam-don said:
Alright. Let's assume Archer not only possesses most of Gil's weapons, but also got to collect all the swords he saw as a CG. Pitch to me your "Hammerspace Sword".

Gilgamesh Keysword that is the key to use Gate of Babylon.

Probably comes with an empty hammerspace, or it can open the original gate.

Either way, it's a win win situation.

it will probably be empty since its contents depend on how rich you are.

I just had a great idea! we have no past, and we want to be a hero, Lelouch wants to stop the wars but he kid of sucks at fighting. We can be his second we can be, ∞(Infinite)

yup, we don't even have anywhere to live, and are culturally retarded because we choose no back story.But what is done is done, at least this opens up the Zero route.

Actually, I thought that EMIYA would have the legendary sword named TRUCK!

Sincerely, why, why, why did players chose the homeless guy background ? I am really bitter over this.

Jiven said:
Sincerely, why, why, why did players chose the homeless guy background ? I am really bitter over this.

I choose cause i didn't realize it would be our background. or that the other choices would give us knowledge of this world. Would have chosen teacher if i had.

nightblade said:
I choose cause i didn't realize it would be our background. or that the other choices would give us knowledge of this world. Would have chosen teacher if i had.
It wasn't like we were repeatedly told, it would be our background.
/sarcasm

Before people start planning the heist of the century, do note that GOB is a gate, not a pocket dimension. The key opens a portal to the genuine treasurery of Gilgamesh but tha's because the man has a treasurery to start with. So before you try to appropriate stuff to store you need a vault. Somewhere, preferably enclosed, well hidden and secure that you can connect the key to.

[x] Disregard the constabulary; acquire foodstuffs
-[x] Also jack a truck
-[x] A safe place to stash your shit is good too

Ardion Prosili said:
[x] Disregard the constabulary; acquire foodstuffs
-[x] Also jack a truck
-[x] A safe place to stash your shit is good too
Perhaps the underground, like old subway stations? Liam specifically said the Britannians just built those plates over the top.

Then we get the old subway trains working again...

Hmm...They built the plates over top of the original city, yeah? There's gotta be a few underground bank vaults that're still intact, though maybe cut off from the surface and probably looted.

There's probably even a few old bank in the ghetto with good vaults, though again they've probably been looted. Though that help us to an extent since it means we don't have to empty them out.

By the way, I updated the character sheet.

[X ] Find some food and/or a new disguise while you scout contacts.

Stealing food and/or supplies anytime you need them may be viable but it is not preferred. We're bound to piss someone off eventually if we stick to theft as our only means. No, much better to find someone who can discreetly give us a constant flow of supplies/information/gossip. Wonder if there are any yak's left. We have some experience with their kind. Just need to make sure we don't stay indebted to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back