• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Blacksmith quest

Wow. We're actually doing the pacifist route, here.

[X] I am Shirou Emiya. Hero.

[ x ] "I'm nobody, really. Just call me Archer."

*stare*

...Why did I even bother coming up with backstories? Just saying but none of the option will weaken you. They're just insert points in the universe

Liam-don said:
*stare*

...Why did I even bother coming up with backstories? Just saying but none of the option will weaken you. They're just insert points in the universe

I thought it was snark?

[X]"Simon von Einzbern, Knight of the Holy Empire of Britannia."

Last edited by a moderator:
Liam-don said:
*stare*

Is this an emerging Geass?

Since he's suddenly seeing all of human history, and all. It's been a while since I watched Code Geass, but I think that's what happens.

... Sorry? I... don't get what you mean... I chose that one because frankly I disliked even reading the others... Just urgh, NO.

Hmm, this must be his history in this world.

[X]"I am Emiya Shirou, a humble butler."

[X]"I am Emiya Shirou, a humble butler."

We can already cook like a boss, right? This allows us to serve tea in a refined manner.

Clearly this is the best set of memories we could gain.

Guile said:
Is this an emerging Geass?

Since he's suddenly seeing all of human history, and all. It's been a while since I watched Code Geass, but I think that's what happens.
No, they're alternatives to the hobo route.

minuseven said:
... Sorry? I... don't get what you mean... I chose that one because frankly I disliked even reading the others... Just urgh, NO.
That's fine too.

[]"I am Emiya Shirou, professional chef and big game hunter."

[X]"I am Emiya Shirou, professional chef and big game hunter."

[X]"I'm nobody, really. Just call me Archer."

[x]"I am Emiya Shirou, a humble butler."

because what if we are Lelouch's butler?

[x]"Shirou Archer, a simple highschool teacher."

Mwahaha, Archer-sensei!

[X]"I am Sänger Zonvolt, the Sword That Cleaves Evil!"

Because if we're going to be a super hero in a show with mechs we might as well aim high.

[X]"Shirou Archer, a simple highschool teacher."

Oh no. Not fun.

Killjoys, all of you.

[X] Whichever has the most votes EXCEPT "I'm nobody, really. Just call me Archer."

*FLASH*

A man of secrets and shadow, serving his mistress in every ways. The least dependable domestic, yet the most trusted agent. He is the sword of the Sumeragi, the one who carries out the will of the Six houses of Kyoto.

*FLASH*

A man startingly exceptional in his normalcy, rising above the shackles of his half-blood heritage to a position at the most prestigious highschool in the country. He is the heartthrob of Ashford Academy's female population, for all that is worth.

*FLASH*

A man torn apart between justice and duty toward a wretched empire. His heart, however, belongs to his queen. He is the knight with no banner, chasing after an ever distant utopia.

*FLASH*

A man one who hunts the pink dotted elephant, imagining the wonders he will bring about with its flesh. He is the cook with no borders, the guest of kings.

*FLASH*

He is the man with the Titanic Blade, boldly cleaving through lies and injustice. He is the Sword of the Union, endlessly pursuing mastery of his self.

*Flash*

Stories floods his mind. Men with a place in this world, friends to make merry with, lovers to hold in the night, worthy goals to pursue. Those are lives worth living, he thinks.

But he's not interested. He has his own way to go.

He turns his back to those foreign thoughts and they vanish like mist in the midday sun.

"I am Archer." He pronounces with finality.

C.C. snorts. "Better than what I thought you'd come up with." She shakes her head and turns away. "If you'd come 10 minutes sooner, maybe..." She whispers under her breath. He is pretty sure he isn't meant to hear it.

She leaves, waving back at him airily. "I'll see you around. Don't grow a cape while I'm not looking."

A japanese man gets the courage to approach you, just as her shadows vanishes into the ruins. "Um, Archer-san", he begins. "In the name of everyone here, I wanted to thank you for what you've done. We don't have much to offer, but there's an underground bunker not far from here with some emergency reserves. If you want, we can at least offer you a meal and a place to sleep."

He doesn't really have anything else to do.

Food turns out to be an old can of red bean, but he can hardly complain when he sees the condition they all live in. Seeing that much misery in Japan is unsettling, to say the least.

These... refugees is as good a word as any, still keep their distances, aside from a few kids who ask to touch his swords before being dragged away by apologizing adults.

There's a commotion arises as a new group drags in a wagon full of weapons and body armors. The insurgent forces, you guess. Amusingly, there's all wearing the same kind of bandana. They're welcomed like local heroes but before they mingle with the crowd, a few hasty word bring you to their attention. A man with bright red hair glares at him and is about to pick up a gun when another stops him with a hand on the shoulder. Tall with a placid face and a mop of brown hair, he doesn't have the look of a leader. But that's what he seems to be.

He walks to Archer slowly, hands away from his to broadcast he means no harm. "I heard what you did while we were fighting off the Brittanian. You must have heard it a lot already, but thank you, really. I'm Kaname Ohgi."

"Archer."

Ohgi hesisates. "I don't suppose you were the voice on the radio?"

He shakes his heads. He doesn't even knowing what Ohgi means.

"Nevermind then. We're already in your debt, Archer. I don't have money to offer you, but I have a few contacts among really resourceful people. If you need anything, just ask."

[]...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back