• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Hmm, to be honest, I'd prefer something that would end up being completely inhuman, but I can't think of anything like that that Harmony would choose.

MacroDaemon said:
Hmm, to be honest, I'd prefer something that would end up being completely inhuman, but I can't think of anything like that that Harmony would choose.

GM says any write in we come up with will be translated through Harmonys point of view, so go nuts.

MacroDaemon said:

... Succubus? I can't really think of anything else.

I was thinking something along the lines of a drider. Being able to blend in is overrated, anyway.

Drider_by_Ironshod.jpg

I'd imagine the costume would perhaps be the clothes plus a lot of spider decorations. Maybe with extra limbs represented by black ribbons.

[X]Hm~ Its a little unorthodox but maybe you'll play the wight knight tonight~
-[X]Saber Harmonious Lilly is go~

saberlilly.jpg

Switching vote

[X] Fallen Blades Plan

[x] Fallen Blades Plan

F*ck Yes! Even if we don't keep Caliburn (Which I don't see why not, Caliburn is somewhere out there in Lily's Reality so there would be no reason for it to get erased. Especially since we're not in the Nasuverse, i.e. No Gaia. Trying to fit Buffy-verse and Nasuverse together is 1. A nightmare (as in actually figuring out how they go together) and 2. A Nightmare (as in "You know what? I'm just gonna kill myself and save you the trouble"), her armor (same as previous only more so), or even prana burst, Having just her skills, physical and/or mental, would make her frickin scary.

[X] Fallen Blades Plan

Eh, could be entertaining.

Just to make sure, though. This Lily isn't a Saber that was domesticated by Caster, but one that is just naturally like that, right?

Seconding the man-spider.

[X] Spider-Witch Queen Harmony

Translating through Harmony lens, I say that we create an apparition of silver satin and sable shadows, a bona-fide man-eating pagan Witch-queen.

You know, like Cordelia, if she were, like, born in the Bronze Age or Egypt or something.

Wickedness, power and cruelty matched only by her charisma and willpower.

A scheming, plotting web-weaver, with a treacherous streak as wide as the horizon and deeper than the sea. A woman with a heart of black ice and bloody thorns, and bloodier lips.

MacroDaemon said:
[X] Fallen Blades Plan

Eh, could be entertaining.

Just to make sure, though. This Lily isn't a Saber that was domesticated by Caster, but one that is just naturally like that, right?

Saber lilly is an alternative Saber. Just like Alter.

Not sure if possible, but sure, why not. Vote change-

[X] Saber Lily.

Because I'm really indecisive:

[X] Steampunk Victorian Harmony Kendall

And for those of us who don't follow Fate/stay night religiously, Saber Lily is...?

Besides Saber wearing a very strange breastplate, that is.

Guile said:
And for those of us who don't follow Fate/stay night religiously, Saber Lily is...?

Besides Saber wearing a very strange breastplate, that is.

Basically, Saber who was able to live out her life as both a woman and ruler, much better for her all around.

Lily also never lost Caliburn and thus never got Excalibur. Caliburn is still awesome, just no ExcaliBlast.

[X] Steampunk Victorian President Harmony Kendall

Harmony Heterodyne for the win!

[X] President Harmony Kendall
-- [X] Nanomachines, son!

Because nigh-total invulnerability is a yes. Also, the nanomachines built by the magically-produced nanomachines might survive the detransformation once Giles breaks the statue.

[X] Write in: Oh! A pink Gothic Lolita dress, and glasses~
-[X] And two fake swords. Chinese or something maybe? You could use them to discourage perverts from doing anything!

Tsukuyomi And despite the picture there, Tsukuyomi is blonde.

Changing vote to

[X] Future President Harmony.

Anything but Saber.

[X] Steampunk. Any type of steampunk.

Because despite being something that would never ever ever work in the real world, steampunk is supposed to be a low-tech version of high-tech. Meaning that it's the most likely to allow us to do weird and silly things later on.

[X] President Harmony Kendall

I LIKE ALL THE OPTIONS :)

Current Tally up to Happerry

15 - Jiven, Merior, minuseven, Redon, Earth-Destroyer, Inara Seraph, mc2rpg, useless101, Scia, FurikoMaru, Liam-don, Vindictus, mkire, Ardion Prosili, Happerry

02 - nick012000, Carrnage
[X] Future President Harmony Kendall

01 - Yog
[X] Steampunk Victorian President Harmony Kendall

04 - Guile, GoC, Vanathor, MrGazzer
[X] We will perservere! We WILL be Pretty Unicorn Sun Princess Harmony Kendall!

15 - Fallenblades643, Darik29, ShadowAngelBeta, MacroDaemon, Selias, hunter09, nightblade, Redon, Marked_One, Scope, cyberswordsmen, Pipeman, Zasnul, drake_azathoth, shaderic
[X]Saber (Lilly) Harmony Kendall

01 - Voidling
[X] Spider-Witch Queen Harmony Kendall

02 - Nekraa, Balatro Philologus
[X] Write in: Oh! A pink Gothic Lolita dress, and glasses~
- - [X] And two fake swords. Chinese or something maybe? You could use them to discourage perverts from doing anything! (Tsukuyomi)

Last edited by a moderator:
She just got impached because of questionable behavior with some aides so to fight against the saber threat changing to.
[X] Regular steampunk harmony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back