• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
It's sad, isn't it Future President Harmony~ Looks like you can't show off your awesome Vampire powers...

I'm going to be closing the votes in a few hours... but looks like it's Saber Harmony and not Steampunk Harmony... unless votes change

[X] We will perservere! We WILL be Pretty Unicorn Sun Princess Harmony Kendall!

[X] Write in: Oh! A pink Gothic Lolita dress, and glasses~
- - [X] And two fake swords. Chinese or something maybe? You could use them to discourage perverts from doing anything! (Tsukuyomi)

Because Yan (also Demon Hunting)

[X] We will perservere! We WILL be Pretty Unicorn Sun Princess Harmony Kendall!

Updated the tally...

Meh.

[X] Steampunk Victorian Harmony Kendall

updated the tally again.

[X] Steampunk

I'm tired of all the Nasu everywhere. It's like sugar- A bit is fine, but too much and you can't taste anything else.

No votes for Fairy Godmother? Awww...

[X]Saber Lily.

I tired of Nasu everywhere too.

I too tire of the nasu everywhere

Because fuck both Nasu and happy well adjusted Saber!

Switch vote to:

[X] Saber Lily.

Steampunk SCIENCE! quests tend to promise much and actually give you little.

Switch me over to
I guess. I've read a lot of anime-based Halloween Costume fic. Still leaves it trailing by one, I believe?

Don't know why people are voting for lilly. The event only leaves behind memories after its over, and that fades in less the two years. So magic or scientific knowledge, which can be written down before losing it is most valuable.

Earth-Destroyer said:
Don't know why people are voting for lilly. The event only leaves behind memories after its over, and that fades in less the two years. So magic or scientific knowledge, which can be written down before losing it is most valuable.
I'm guessing this is going to be one of those situations where the changes are more permanent. We don't really know how Biigoh is going to have Halloween play out, after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back