• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Cosmos Quest (Naruto/Lupin III)

FurikoMaru said:
If you'll recall, your reaction to an explanation of the effects of a normal Sharingan was, "... there are eyes that don't do that?" o_O
[X} Don't disappoint them; let's liven up this dance with some new steps - namely, Sasuke's. Steal that style!

yeah wouldn't lupin no that traits not normal and shouldn't we be smart enough to know it was well? Or how the fact they've bred what makes you a super special snowflake into a mass produced brand that could be tacked on to phenomenal talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Walking In Your Footsteps

To your disappointment, your audience doesn't appear to see what you're doing. As far as they're concerned, all you've done is deigned to go on the offensive, finally.

Sasuke sure as shit sees it, though, and it's freaking him right the hell out. Sagara-sensei seems to be paying a bit more attention now, too.

It's small, at first; you start out with Academy-approved punches and kicks, just 'cause you know you're gonna get marked lower if you can't prove you know them (such bullshit). But then Sasuke does this half-turn thing that swings his fist around backwards to swing at the side of your head, and it's just so cool-looking that you have to try it.

And then he goes and pulls a feint-kick-flowing-into-real-kick, and you're not about to let that one go without jacking it.

The pair of you continue like this for about a minute and a half. Your moves aren't anywhere near as polished as Sasuke's, but at your top speed it doesn't matter. Now that you aren't running away, all that undulating grace has gone into punches and kicks.

You take a few hits, sure, but you have your mandate. Kiba and Chouji wanna see you kick this guy's ass? Then they'll see it, and so will everyone else.

Finally, Sagara-sensei calls for the pair of you to stop, and asks both of you to make the sign of reconciliation.

As you do so, Sasuke frowns in confusion, and asks in a whisper, "Who are you?"

... whacha keepin' mum for? The kid asked you a question. ;)

[X] Write-in

Larekko12 said:
yeah wouldn't lupin no that traits not normal and shouldn't we be smart enough to know it was well? Or how the fact they've bred what makes you a super special snowflake into a mass produced brand that could be tacked on to phenomenal talent.

Lupin would know; he worked his ass off his whole life to train his eyes and mind to really pay attention because his granddad, rest his soul, expected nothing less of his heir, remembering how often failing to remember critical details or notice them in the first place fucked him over throughout his own career.

Ino doesn't quite get it because she's always had the skill. She knows she's better at paying attention than other people, but she doesn't fully grok just how big the difference is, because how would she?

I have to admit, I'm drawing from my own experience as a synaesthete. Namely, I didn't know that synaesthesia was a condition with a name until I was nineteen, because it never, ever occurred to me that normal people don't see the colours and taste the flavours. I still think it's weird that they don't.

[Q] "Me? I'm the thief you wish you could be~"

[X] I am the terror of the lollipop guild. When you get up in the middle of the night for a glass of water, and think you hear something, and call out "Who's there?!" That's me, Sasuke-chan.

Hey, can we imitate Sasuke's voice?

[X] "Soon enough, I'll be you."

You are evil and I love it.

Sadly, however, this is not Lupin Nisei Quest.

[x]Yamanaka Ino of the Yamanaka clan. She who will become the greatest of thieves for her home.

You are indeed.

Trivia: Ino the First was also the founder of the Yamanaka Clan.

Definitely have to go with, in our best attempt at Sasuke's voice:

Then smile a half second after he freaks and speak normally.

[X] "Haha, you should of seen your face! Ino the Fifth of the Yamanakas, at your service!" and give him a super cheesy grin.

Bobs Beard said:

[X] "Haha, you should of seen your face! Ino the Fifth of the Yamanakas, at your service!" and give him a super cheesy grin.
Possibly the double guns, or a double thumbs up.

Yeah, I'm changing my vote to this

[Q] "Gentlemen, look at yourself- Now back to me. Now look at yourself- Back to me....

Actually, no, let's just go ahead with my first write in-

[X] "I'm the thief you wish you could be~"

Offensive, blunt- And perfectly honest!

[X] Every Breath You Take

You give him your darkest, most malevolent smile.

"Soon enough," you say in his voice, "I'll be you."

... and then you dissolve into giggles. You tried to keep a straight face, you really tried, but his expression! He couldn't have looked more horrified if he'd just found his parents' dead bodies.

"Oh, man, you should have seen the look on your face!" You pat him on the back and grin. "I'm Ino the Fifth, of the Yamanaka Clan."

Sasuke scowls, and stomps back over to where he was sitting before. Out of the corner of your eye you can see the purple-haired girl from before glaring at you.

"That was ace," Kiba crows as you sit back down. "Wouldn't've thought you had it in you, neko-buta. What the hell did you say to him to get that reaction?"

"I told him the kind of stuff your sister does for ten mon behind the Yakiniku Q," you shoot back with a smirk.

"Fuck you too," he replies cheerfully.

It's nice makin' new friends. :3

Later that day as you're heading out for home, you see Sasuke talking to someone by the gate. As you get closer, you realize to your dismay that it's Shisui. Ugh; Sasuke did mention an older brother, but...

Sasuke glares at you as you pass. Shisui just smiles."Hello, there, Yamanaka-chan."

You wince. Very few people call you 'Yamanaka-chan', and all of them are cops.

Great. They dropped the IQ test portion of the qualification exam, I see.

"Sasuke tells me you led him on quite a merry chase today," he says, oblivious to Sasuke's squawk of protest.

What say?

[X] "It was really fun. I hope Sakkun and I can play together again sometime; he's a great dance partner." :3

[X] "Yeah, I figure if I'm ever going to be able to evade the cops at will, I should start small and work my way up." ;)

[X] *shrug* 8) "Not all of us have to poach our best friend's leftovers to get attention from the opposite sex, Shisui-san." *gives Sasuke a peck on the forehead*

[X] Write-in

[X] "Yeah, I figure if I'm ever going to be able to evade the cops at will, I should start small and work my way up." ;)
-->[X] Slyly- "Of course, if Sasuke's not good enough to stop some random girl from stealing his fighting style, he's probably not going to get very far..."

[X] *shrug* "Not all of us have to poach our best friend's leftovers to get attention from the opposite sex, Shisui-san." *gives Sasuke a peck on the forehead*

As fun as it'd be to tease Shisui, Sasuke's 'I'm being teased help!' faces are, I think, a sweeter reward.

[X] "It was really fun copy-copying. I hope Sakkun and I can play together again sometime; he's a great dance partner, and he makes the best faces when you shock him" :3 and a conspiratorial wink to Shisui-if anyone's going to take that as a cue to mercilessly tease Sasuke, it'd be him.
-->[X] Slyly- "Of course, if Sasuke keeps giving his special moves to some random girl, I just don't know what to think! I'm too young for boyfriends, Sasuke, but the presents are nice~." Use a recently stolen springing-forward bit of footwork to plant a peck on his forehead, and then Exit, Stage Right!

-->[X] Slyly- "Of course, if Sasuke's not good enough to stop some random girl from stealing his fighting style, he's probably not going to get very far..."

[X] "It was really fun copy-copying. I hope Sakkun and I can play together again sometime; he's a great dance partner, and he makes the best faces when you shock him" :3 and a conspiratorial wink to Shisui-if anyone's going to take that as a cue to mercilessly tease Sasuke, it'd be him.
-->[X] Slyly- "Of course, if Sasuke keeps giving his special moves to some random girl, I just don't know what to think! I'm too young for boyfriends, Sasuke, but the presents are nice~." Use a recently stolen springing-forward bit of footwork to plant a peck on his forehead, and then Exit, Stage Right!

OMAKE THEATRE!

"Hello, Sakkun. Look at your Clan, now back to me, now back at your Clan, now back to me. Sadly, they aren't me, but if they stopped using their lazy-ass Haxxigan and switched to honing their awareness of the world around them, they could become relatable characters like they're me.

"Look down. Now back up. Where are you? You're in a biplane, with the Thief Your Clan Could Steal Like. What's in your hand? Back at me - I have it. It's a Fuuma Shuriken serving as a platter for onigiri with okaka. Look again: THE ONIGIRI ARE NOW DIAMONDS~! >:D Anything is possible when your Clan steals like a Lupin, and not like a yandere. I'm on a Fiat."

lupinIII.png

(Source: found on blogspot)

No love for the start-training-Ino's-pimp-hand option? :(

FurikoMaru said:
No love for the start-training-Ino's-pimp-hand option? :(
I think the allure of teasing the Uchiha with what is gloriously pure skill (reincarnation-acquired or no) in their own game is too delicious. A true tragedy of circumstance, I know.

[X] "It was really fun. I hope Sakkun and I can play together again sometime; he's a great dance partner." :3

I can't feel it. I mean the reason we are half as badass as were are is cause something a deadman did reincarnation aside. And that's even more special butterfly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back