• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Cosmos Quest (Naruto/Lupin III)

FurikoMaru said:
Yeah, you're not antiquing with your mum hardcore enough. ;)
What? No; I'm not talking about that, besides actually paying for any of these is just...wrong...

I mean we have to be better thief; learn to steal all three through space-time continuum and screw the laws of physics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, one of these paths does lead to the possibility of learning the Hiraishin, but you have to make just the right choices to get it even once you're on the path.

Mou, this is so frustrating. I really wanna start writing, but I haven't heard from everyone yet. I don't like to cut people out of decisions just because my sleep schedule is insane and theirs is perfectly reasonable.

I sleep on a 26 hour day. I know damn well I won't be awake for important things sometimes.

I also have no idea what any of these things do, and am paralyzed with indecision.

[X] A brooch.

[X] Sealed Scroll

Can I have tip about the Hirashin?

So we might be able to wear the ring as an adult?

....Eh, not feeling the sealed scroll, could have anything in it. Or rather, nothing valuable enough people would recognize. If it's encrypted or something, they'd have turned it in to some ninja for a reward or something. Presumably. I mean, I guess people could just not recognize it for what it is but....yeah, it'd be pushing it.

Ring, dunno. Brooch, at least we can wear it now.

[X] Brooch.

Thieve harder sounds like a great movie title.

(x) Ring I guess.
Ninja don't do rings, but it could be a Takazono signet or something.

[X] Nostalgia: it ain't what it used to be

It's strange. Usually you won't give costume jewellery a second glance - especially not painted costume jewellery. You're not four. But there's something about this brooch that makes you... well, excited.

Depicted on it is a circular map of some kind, with a sword hanging point-down behind it and a wreath embracing its bottom half. You don't know what those basket-looking things on either side at the bottom are about, but all in all it's a pretty neat-looking image. At least at your house it'll get some love instead of being stuffed half-heartedly into a bookcase. You slip it into your sleeve and regroup with Mom, wondering if perhaps your Annotated World Atlas of Art History has anything in it about foreign alphabets.

6cf8_2.JPG

=

Supper is delicious, if slightly more mundane than the various rare treats you were able to taste this afternoon. The three of you retire to your rooms to decompress from the long day.

That is, Ami wants to decompress in your room; Mom is heading for the hot springs and you intend to corner her and have a nice chat about this Oshibe, whoever she may be.

"You sure you don't want backup?" Ami asks, fanning herself with her new custom uchiwa (decorated, of course, with a scene from the Great Uchiha Fire of Rakka 34 on one side and the kanji for mulberry on the other).

"The offer is appreciated, but unnecessary," you say, ear pressed against your door, waiting for Mom to head out. "Thanks, though. I'll take you up on it when the interrogation target isn't my Mom."

It's then that you hear your mother's door open and shut. You wait a full five minutes, and then saunter out into the hall with your yukata tucked under your arm.

You quickly get done washing and wrap a huge towel around yourself (you're so short it comes down almost to your ankles), and you're about to step out into the open onsen area whenWHOAYOUCANFEELAJOUNINPOSSIBLYAKAGEWHATTHEFUCK.

Through a small rip in the shoji, you take a peek in the direction of the signature, and quickly conclude that unless Tsunade-hime of the Sannin has had a bust reduction since her photo in the history textbook was taken, neither of those two twentysomethings are likely to be her.

That just leaves the male side.

[X] What do?

----------
The image used above was found on photobucket

Fun fact: apparently in order to find decent Lupin/Zenigata fanart, you need to search for ICPO badges. There isn't enough kyaa in the world.

[X] Try to find a hole in the wall to see if you can find out who it is.

Chinchinboju no Jutsu/Art of the Cockblock. Know it. Fear it. 8)

Selias said:
???
You realize you just voted to perv on the guy's side of the bath right?

:))

We're not going to become Jiraiya's enemy, we're going to be his opposite number. Unintentionally intentionally. Or whatever the grammar is for this situation.

Well, you never know. Lupin's position on perving can best be summed up as...

Zenigata! I'm so pleased.

(x) Do we have time to mix up a batch of our mask stuff? Cover up, enter men's side.

Sorry, dude, you left the ingredients at home. Limited space in the bag, y'see. Plus at least part of the process involves boiling some of the ingredients; can't really do that in a ryokan-style room.

Oh god the lulz.

Especially considering Mom is probably going to be able to see us doing it.

Somehow, I see us getting along well with Jiraiya.

Y'know, there's no one to stop you from just going over to the guys' side.

FurikoMaru said:
Besides being a little girl? I mean, I guess we could pretend to be there with our father, but... It's still a bit strange.

Cute little girls are forgiven anything.

FurikoMaru said:

Yes, that'd be perfectly rational I'm sure.

But our way is more fun.

Besides its totally going to be Orochimaru or Kisame or something.

Jans said:
Yes, that'd be perfectly rational I'm sure.

But our way is more fun.

Besides its totally going to be Orochimaru or Kisame or something.

Nah.. It'll be Jiraiya.. And we'll meet him.. And b trained in the art of peeping..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back