• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Cosmos Quest (Naruto/Lupin III)

Are we talking interesting interesting or Interesting Times interesting?

Well, both, really, if you make the wrong/right decisions.

Interesting and complicated?

I was actually considering choosing Hinata till I heard that. Now, I want to see what you've got planned so...

[X] You're not sure why Kiba seems to dislike Sasuke- And you don't really care. You'll make them into friends if it's the last thing you do~!

Eh, oh well. I'm pretty sure the same can be said of a lot of choices. Go through one door, other doors close.

And I'm assuming you're saying Ino will be kicking herself come puberty because she'll be wishing she had a female friend around then. To which I say....Sakura still exists.

Not my favorite, but hey, brainy girls who are crazy smart. I can dig it. And I can totally see Sakura fangirling Ino here (well, and cringing at Ino's language).

Last edited by a moderator:
Torgamous said:
Hinata might suck, but given how we closed our encounter with Hinata, I expect that a vote for her will be a vote for figuring out how to get one over on Hiashi. That should be interesting on its own. Once that's out of the way our passive effect Bad Influence should be enough to render Hinata fun by the time things start happening.
Fucks Given:

[X]-Hinata OR Sasuke. To be frank, Kiba's the type of guy you don't need to focus on to have a friendship-he can be that dick of a guy we bullshit with on blue moons just as well as that dick of a guy that's our go-to bullshitter, as it were.

That said, I think who we focus on should dictate our focus.

IF Hinata:
[X]Chakra Theory
[X] Taijutsu
[X] Naps to bond with [REDACTED]
[X] Elemental meditation: Lightning

I want to see some honest to god Gentle Fist theft. Even if our observational skills aren't good enough to really pull it off, trying would be loads of fun and a great core for a 'hey, Hiashi, hey, hey you: you suck!'

IF Sasuke:
[X] Handseals
[X] Taijutsu
[X] Naps to bond with [REDACTED]
[X] Elemental meditation: FIRE

It'd make picking up Uchiha martial styles easier, and more importantly, the better with seals we are, the more we can exploit access to a clan that is a LIBRARY of handseal-based techniques.

[X] Hinata

[X] Taijutsu

[X] Chakra Theory

[X] Try to invent some offensive tessenjutsu moves and bond with Menka.

[X] Work on elemental meditation and bond with:
-> [X] Fire

I would enjoy seeing our interactions with Hinata.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
And I'm assuming you're saying Ino will be kicking herself come puberty because she'll be wishing she had a female friend around then. To which I say....Sakura still exists.

Not my favorite, but hey, brainy girls who are crazy smart. I can dig it. And I can totally see Sakura fangirling Ino here (well, and cringing at Ino's language).

... okay, considering where we are I think I can get away with saying this, but I apologize in advance if I can't.

Think of every female character over the age of sixteen that has ever been featured in Lupin III.

What do they all have in common that Sakura lacks, even at sixteen?

FurikoMaru said:
... okay, considering where we are I think I can get away with saying this, but I apologize in advance if I can't.

Think of every female character over the age of sixteen that has ever been featured in Lupin III.

What do they all have in common that Sakura lacks, even at sixteen?

Hooters? Ta-Ta's? Knockers? Fun bags? Headlights? Money Makers? Hubcaps? Gazongas? U-Boats?

What? What is it?

Quite. *squeezes own set in smug satisfaction*

EnderofWorlds said:
I was not arguing in favor of Hinata, just bringing up something that didn't appear to have entered the conversation. I did the same thing with the other two options.

[X] Hinata

[X] Taijutsu
[X] Trap-Making

[X] Try to invent some offensive tessenjutsu moves and bond with Menka.
[X] Take more naps and bond with [REDACTED]

Set 1:

[1] Kiba

[4] Hinata +1 conditional

[4] Sasuke +1 conditional

Set 2:

[2] Handseals + 1 conditional on a Sasuke victory

[7] Taijutsu

[3] Chakra Theory + 1 conditional on a Hinata victory

[Zilch] Beginners' Weaponry

[5] Trap-Making

Set 3:

[1] Get in some extra koto practice and bond with Mom.

[5] Try to invent some offensive tessenjutsu moves and bond with Menka.

[5] Take more naps and bond with [REDACTED]

[7] Work on elemental meditation and bond with:
-> [5] Fire +1 conditional on a Sasuke victory
-> [2] Lightning +1 conditional on a Hinata victory

So we have a Sasuke vs Hinata struggle to break and a tessenjutsu vs shiny naps struggle to break. Anyone care to poke the lurkers?

If we hang out with Hinata now then we are able to become more friendly with her than later on, and with the way we acted towards her to befreind her sounds like the best option.

overmind said:
If we hang out with Hinata now then we are able to become more friendly with her than later on, and with the way we acted towards her to befreind her sounds like the best option.

So? Same can be said of Sasuke, and he's got the Massacre coming. Probably. So he'll be more prickly than Hinata will ever be.

nightblade said:
Can't we hang out with Hinata later.
Yes. We can also hang out with Sasuke and Kiba later, unless the Massacre is this year and Sasuke decides he wants nothing to do with us.

The vote's phrased as who we'll "mostly" hang out with anyway, so I don't think we'll be completely neglecting the losers.

Thank you, Enda. Vote locked for Sasuke. No bitching, Hinata fans, you should have been quicker; your GM has a short attention span.

Now if we could just decide whether we should be sleeping or hitting Menka with our fan, we'll be sitting pretty.

FurikoMaru said:
Thank you, Enda. Vote locked for Sasuke. No bitching, Hinata fans, you should have been quicker; your GM has a short attention span.

Now if we could just decide whether we should be sleeping or hitting Menka with our fan, we'll be sitting pretty.

Will it be possible to hang out with Hinata later.

Of course. You have like six years until team assignments.

nightblade said:
Will it be possible to hang out with Hinata later.
No, hanging out with Sasuke has forever forbidden us from socializing with Hinata. She will now forever hate us and walk the Path of the Avenger and of Hatred to end us. ::)

FurikoMaru said:
Of course. You have like six years until team assignments.

Truly, ignoring successfully Hinata for six years will be our greatest challenge yet.

...Phhhthahahahahahahaaaaa!

I am sorry, I couldn't hold it in. The only way that's happening is if we get drowned in shiny and new friends and make people forget old and boring faces.

Can't decide on the kid. You ask too much of us!

[X] Weapons (make it flashy, make it fancy)
[X] Trap-Making

[X] Get in some extra koto practice and bond with Mom. Try and get your boys to take up an instrument, get a band going.
[X] Lightning

Guile said:
Can't decide on the kid. You ask too much of us!

[X] Weapons (make it flashy, make it fancy)
[X] Trap-Making

[X] Get in some extra koto practice and bond with Mom. Try and get your boys to take up an instrument, get a band going.
[X] Lightning

Dude, we need a tie-breaker. Tessenjutsu or shiny naps?

Okaaaaaay... naps.

We haven't had a Fujiko dream yet! We need a cool big sis.

Edit: Hahahaha.

I'll retract my vote for tessenjutsu. Onwards to naps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back