• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Cosmos Quest (Naruto/Lupin III)

[X] With Jou and the guys. Can't let him think you're ditchin' 'em just 'cause the mission's over.

[X] With that cute little red-haired girl!

why not, right?

she's an assassin

[X] With that cute little red-haired girl!

[X] With Jou and the guys. Can't let him think you're ditchin' 'em just 'cause the mission's over.

[X] In other words

"You're that kunoichi who stabbed Sorato, aren't you?" she asks before you can so much as inquire if the seat beside her is reserved. Her eyes are narrowed, and her chakra indicates that she's angry about something.

Aw, hell, you forgot about his rep with the ladies.

[X] "A kunoichi? I've never been so insulted in all my life!" *storm off to sit somewhere else*

[X] "Oh! My reputation precedes me." :3

[X] "That's right. And I'd do it again."

[X] Write-in

[X] "Oh! My reputation precedes me." :3

Maybe we'll get lucky, and she's mad that she didn't get to stab him.

[X] It was very unfortunate. He was all ready to 'make me a woman', and then he fell on my knife. Haha, my bad! Silly old thing, I almost forgot it was there.

Lovely.

On one hand, I don't want to risk making a scene.

I also don't want to spread the rumor he tried to assault us that way.

Speaking of, how well known is the extent of what Sorato tried to do to us?

No one knows except the people who were there, Hisui, and Sukaha. None of them are going to spill. Everyone knows Sorato was trying to steal from Nabiki, so there was no reason for anyone to ask why he's locked up with a shattered kneecap; sane people figure that from that alone, he had it coming.

Yeeeeeeah, let's not go spreading that info then, amusing as Guile's write-in is in the moment. Repercussion, too much. It's juicy gossip and not something I really want to draw attention to.

Also, terrible topic to discuss at someone's wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] All about the girl who came to stay

"Oh! My reputation precedes me," you say, smiling mischievously. There's no way she's gonna start something at a wedding surrounded by martial artists and dignified rich people, right?

"Heard you got him in the knee," she says. "Is that true?"

"That's true."

"Figures," she says, snorting. "He was always a little slow on his feet."

"A problem he won't be able to fix, now, I guess," you reply.

She... isn't quite happy, but she seems to have come to a decision about something.

"Naoru Asuka," she says, and then she does something you rarely see outside your dreams.

She sticks out her hand to be shaken.

[X] Dashing Rogue Mode: Take her hand and kiss the air above it. "Yamanaka Ino the Fifth. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

[X] Behaving Yourself Mode: Shake her hand. "Yamanaka Ino the Fifth."

[X] Incognito Mode: Bow slightly and give your name.

[X] Dashing Rogue Mode: Take her hand and kiss the air above it. "Yamanaka Ino the Fifth. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

Fun facts - kissing someone's hand outright (lips-to-hand instead of lips-over-hand) is how you indicate you want to fuck them. You should never kiss a gloved hand, nor should you strictly speaking kiss a woman's hand out of doors. Currently the guests are under a canopy set up for the event, so there's a little leeway. Hand-kissing is, in the best society, restricted to married women only.

Ultimately, one should bear in mind that unless one is over the age of about thirty-five, hand-kissing looks silly at best and desperate at worst.

Ino, sadly hilariously, is simultaneously

1) a thirteen-year-old girl who thinks hand-kissing is romantic no matter the circumstances, and
2) a flamboyant elderly ("My mental age is young!" :mad:) Franco-Japanese man who was taught all he knows about etiquette by his grandfather, a very-slightly-less flamboyant Frenchman who was most active in society from the late Second Empire to the Second World War.

Wait a minute, how old is the girl ?

Pft, anyone can simply shake a hand.
[X] Dashing Rogue Mode: Take her hand and kiss the air above it. "Yamanaka Ino the Fifth. Charmed."

[X] Dashing Rogue Mode: Take her hand and kiss the air above it. "Yamanaka Ino the Fifth. Charmed."

Because FUN.

Nabiki's wedding, avoid being unseemly, et cetera.

It would also be somewhat humiliating to be told Sorato did the exact same thing.

Well, guess we better hope we look silly. We aren't hanging with Jou so hopefully we can still build a contact with her.

Never too early to start building a network.

Or hope that kissing her hand an answer she expected. If shaking your hand is a foreign custom, acknowledging we know it could be a good way to gain her trust. Maybe kissing her hand if it's something she knows of?

Because we're going to leave a lasting impression goddammit!

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
It would also be somewhat humiliating to be told Sorato did the exact same thing.
Given we're holding her hand and not, say, sticking our hand down her shirt, I think we're safe from that at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back