• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Cosmos Quest (Naruto/Lupin III)

[X] "Wait, human nuke?! Are you saying if you and Gaara try to run they'll detonate him?"

You know I can totally see Temari being fine with Ino dating Gaara.

Because it effectively takes two of the biggest pains in the ass with regards to the female gender and inflicts them on each other.

The madness will be quarantined on the two who deserve it.

Now, if the relationship had legs and the two started reproducing, Temari may have a violent change in opinion. "My God, what have I done," may be uttered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amen, sister.
nightblade said:
Can we please not start an incident with Suna?
I'm sure Gaara will accept that he was entirely too manly for us to resist, and be willing to toe this party line to everybody involved.

Gai and Lee have their sunset genjutsu.

Ino and Kakashi have their full moon and jazz genjutsu.

Gaante just rips off his shirt and convinces everyone not direct family that he has the most exquisite abs anyone has ever seen.

Guile said:
Amen, sister.I'm sure Gaara will accept that he was entirely too manly for us to resist, and be willing to toe this party line to everybody involved.
Why do you think I'm talking about Gaara. I'm talking about his asshole of a father.

nightblade said:
Why do you think I'm talking about Gaara. I'm talking about his asshole of a father.
If the Kazekage started a war every time Gaara took off his shirt for the ladies, Suna would be fighting everybody in the world.

I'm not sure why you're so worried about this.

Guile said:
If the Kazekage started a war every time Gaara took off his shirt for the ladies, Suna would be fighting everybody in the world.

He wouldn't start a war. He would try to probably have us killed if people think that we're messing with Gaara's seal. Which we really shouldn't mess or examine until we get better at sealing anyway. Would want to accidentally kill him.

nightblade said:
He wouldn't start a war. He would try to probably have us killed if people think that we're messing with Gaara's seal.

Suna, Konoha, allies, he quite literally cannot afford to start shit. Least of all when his son practically encourages certain behavior.

As long as nothing comes of it, I rather doubt he'll do anything from all the way back in Suna.

Which we really shouldn't mess or examine until we get better at sealing anyway. Would want to accidentally kill him.

You seriously worry too much. If it could be ruined by someone getting a close look then that seal is practically made out of tissue paper.

nightblade said:
He wouldn't start a war. He would try to probably have us killed if people think that we're messing with Gaara's seal. Which we really shouldn't mess or examine until we get better at sealing anyway. Would want to accidentally kill him.
The difference between messing with and examining is the difference between Jyuuken and a sensor. Don't conflate the two.

Hymn you do realize that in Canon Gaara had one of the crappiest seals? For all we know it just might be made out of tissue paper.

nightblade said:
Hymn you do realize that in Canon Gaara had one of the crappiest seals? For all we know it just might be made out of tissue paper.

*points at Dante*

Frankly at this point there might not even BE a seal, because Gaante already ripped it apart and assimilated its contents.

And canon Gaara's doesn't come apart because somebody looked at it. There's flimsy, and then there's so flimsy it wouldn't even hold the bijuu.

Chill.

Guile said:
Torgamous said:
The difference between messing with and examining is the difference between Jyuuken and a sensor. Don't conflate the two.
Taking off your shirt for a bunch of Suna fangirls to ogle is significantly different from taking it off for a known Konoha sensor and seal user.
I can see how that might be considered .........unwise in Suna.
Especially given the description Kankuro just gave of it's internal politics; even those who don't believe we were capable of messing with it can use it as an avenue of political pressure.
So it's not exactly harmless fun.

I wonder where the Suna jounin is; it is still Baki, right?

uju32 said:
Taking off your shirt for a bunch of Suna fangirls to ogle is significantly different from taking it off for a known Konoha sensor and seal user.
I can see how that might be considered .........unwise in Suna.
Sure, but it's an issue of revealing state secrets or the potential for purposeful sabotage. We're not going to accidentally disrupt the seal just by looking at it.

Torgamous said:
Sure, but it's an issue of revealing state secrets or the potential for purposeful sabotage. We're not going to accidentally disrupt the seal just by looking at it.
Its most likely compressed so were not going to really get much reading it. Meaning were going to have to touch it to really get an understanding. I have said this before.

We're not going to accidentally disrupt the seal just by touching it. Nothing that we could accidentally break while trying to get a better look at it could possibly hold Shukaku.

Torgamous said:
WE know that, sure.
Who else does?

The Yamanaka cultivate a reputation for mystery; remember the doujutsu rumor?
How are you going to convince the Suna elders that we are being completely truthful this time, honest?
Especially with the Yamanaka rep for fucking with people's memories?
Especially when there are possible factions whose interest it is to have it be believed that we COULD have tampered with it, or memorized/investigated it?

I mean, if Konoha has a Danzo, apples to peanuts that Suna does as well, someone whose route to power goes through or over the Sabaku family.
Remember, one of the routes of political maneuvering around the Kazekage's power base would be by attacking his children's credibility , making it seem they're irresponsible.
And shit flows downhill in Suna.

Torgamous said:
We're not going to accidentally disrupt the seal just by touching it. Nothing that we could accidentally break while trying to get a better look at it could possibly hold Shukaku.

If it were that precarious I rather doubt it would have endured the strain Gaante puts it through either, or that Gaara would be quite so cheerful.

I mean really. If examining it could blow it, then by all rights Shukaku should be wrecking everyone's shit right now because Kiba shot Gaara in the gut. By all rights that should have done much worse because shot through the heart gut.

My writein was only 'think about it', by the way.

And hell, if we end up doing it, a zantetsuken fixes everything. It's what they're for.

uju32 said:
WE know that, sure.
Who else does?
Everyone. The potential for intentional sabotage exists, but we are not going to accidentally disrupt the seal. You have diplomatic concerns, and those are valid, but nightblade has expressed a belief that our observing the seal could have more direct effects.

Torgamous said:
Everyone. The potential for intentional sabotage exists, but we are not going to accidentally disrupt the seal. You have diplomatic concerns, and those are valid, but nightblade has expressed a belief that our observing the seal could have more direct effects.
Oh.
Observation will disrupt the seal? Not bloody likely.
Not unless whatever passes for a God in the Elemental Countries really, truly hates us.
And I doubt Ino is fuckstupid enough to even touch it, given her reaction to the chakra bullet.

uju32 said:
Oh.
Observation will disrupt the seal? Not bloody likely.
Not unless whatever passes for a God in the Elemental Countries really, truly hates us.
And I doubt Ino is fuckstupid enough to even touch it, given her reaction to the chakra bullet.
Ino isn't but I can see the other questers doing it and thinking nothing can go wrong. Also the God of the elemental countries does really, Truly hate us. Its the Jyuubi.

[X] "Wait, human nuke?! Are you saying if you and Gaara try to run they'll detonate him?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back