• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

DC Animated Universe: The RPG (Skyrim!Gamer SI/DCAU Crossover - Haremfic)

The following is a fan-based work of fiction. Justice League and Justice League Unlimited are all owned by DC Comics and Warner Bros. Animation. Please support the official release.

---

I woke up early in the morning. One of the benefits of being a Game Character in real life is that I was never drowsy. Quick shower because the Body Odor debuff was embarrassing to even hold and then I was off in my truck to the warehouse.

It was still dark, the sun hadn't come up. The brisk morning air had filled my lungs. Mist seemed to glide across the pavement as I pulled up to the warehouse. I parked, got out and started walking toward...the entrance.

The front door was swinging in the breeze. A pair of holes had been blown where the knob and bolt were supposed to be. I got over to it and ran inside the warehouse. Lights on. Immediately, the place felt empty, a sensation which only got sharper as I saw that things were missing.

Most of my swords were gone. So were my knives and axes. A majority of my tools, the nice ones, were nowhere to be seen. My whiteboard remained, thankfully. I felt a freezing sensation in my stomach until I remembered that I had erased anything superhero on it.

As it was, my breathing was shallow, and it only got worse as I started turning over every piece of paper and scrap metal, looking for what remained. Only the scrap metal and the tools I made when I was still working on Where's the Blacksmith? were left.

I pulled my cellphone and dialed the police department.

"Sky Peak Police Department."

"Hello, I'd like to report a break in."

Please tell me they can find who took my stuff!

---

"At least they left me my kiln," I joked with a sigh.

The police had taken about an hour to arrive. I wasn't about to judge until I knew more, but I was going to see about getting a police scanner soon.

"Yeah." Detective Van Pelt was a grizzled, older man. His eyes had bags beneath them and his clothes almost seemed like he pulled them on as he was walking out the door. "So, what was the point of making so many swords?"

We were standing in the middle of the warehouse. Police officers were examining the scene of the crime. Some officers picked up some tongs I made out of rebar, then tossed it back on the workbench with a light scoff.

"Practice," I replied, giving those officers the side-eye. "I've been interested in blacksmithing for a long time and I've started the hobby not too long ago."

"Uh huh," the Detective took some notes on his notepad, not even caring to notice his officers disrespect. "So, why make so many? Were you going to sell them?"

"The idea had crossed my mind," I said, shrugging. I mean, I had spent a lot of money on materials, might as well get some back, right? You know, if I wasn't going to melt them down. Not that I had an option, anymore. "I was going to use the rest of my supplies first. Just a hobbyist."

"And you came to Sky Peak recently, correct?" His tired eyes stared into mine with an odd intensity.

"Yeah, I did," I replied, shifting slightly on my feet.

"Where did you say you came from?" He asked.

"Metropolis, Detective."

"Is there a reason you came to Sky Peak to practice your hobby?" Detective Van Pelt asked, eyes narrowing, never moving his gaze as if he were trying to stare a hole in the center of my face.

"To get away from family," I replied, the corners of my mouth twisting to a frown.

"Gotcha. Well, kid," he said, flipping his notebook closed. "We'll do what we can, but realistically, those swords are long gone."

I let out a sigh. "Alright. Well, thanks for trying, Detective."

He turned on his wheel to walk away. "And take my advice? Head back to Metropolis. This place is a rotting corpse with nothing but the airport paying its life support."

I sat down on a bench that I had made and let the Police work. The Detective's words seemed to bounce between my ears and made my frown much worse. I mean, I knew this city was in shambles, but even Law Enforcement was saying to abandon ship, and they know things no one else does. Don't they?

Eventually, they were satisfied they could find nothing else in my workshop and left, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I let out a breath and stood back up

Well, as much as I'd like too, I couldn't make my own door knobs. Not yet. First thing to do is head to the nearest home improvement store and buy a new door. Then, get a security system installed. Not sure why I thought the guy I was renting this place from had it taken care of already, but I paid for my carelessness today.

Unacceptably sloppy of me.

But I'm going to call the landlord and let him get this straightened out. Well, actually, no. I don't want to sit on my hands and wait for him to fix things. Could be weeks. I'm sure he won't mind if I replaced it myself and paid for a more advanced security system.

Because this cannot happen again.

Once those essential things are taken care of, I'm making new tools. A blacksmith is only as good as his tools and the ones I made when I was first starting out are practically garbage compared to what I can do now.

With that, I got back to work.

---Two Months Later---

Before you ask, no. I never saw my swords again. They are just gone. Thankfully, however, the front door was much sturdier and the security system I put in place managed to scare off another robbery attempt.

According to the new security cameras, it was a pair of Rocket Borders. Chasing them down is going to be a lot of fun for more than a few reasons, let me tell you. I had a strong urge to melt the swords they stole from me down into murder soup and force feed it to them. Wasn't going too, but I wanted too.

The thieves were only interested in finished products, so I still had enough scrap metal and rebar to make new tools and then I melted down my old ones to turn into better tools. After which, I got started on my plans a bit early. I was on the clock and it was going to take longer than I wanted.

I needed help. A lot of help. Luckily, that was a simple problem to solve.

First thing I did was head off to an electronics store and purchased computer supplies. Then, I forged and manufactured my first powered tool. A power hammer, something to rapidly and quickly hammer metal quickly into shape.

With that done, I built my first robot.

Nothing for it, I was going to need help to get the things I wanted done, done. The robot looked like a four-legged crab with a pair of free moving arms built on top. From the side, it's profile was that of an arch. The free moving arms featured a grabber, the other a welding torch. It's job was to get into angles that I couldn't and weld things I needed welded.

From there, I started making drones. Aerial things designed to float on miniature helicopter blades. Not something seen in this universe yet but they were all over the place in my old world. Their only job was to pick things up and move them. That's it.

As I got more confident, I made another welding bot and made upgrades to the first one I made. Then another. With all this automated help, I was able to finally build a 3D Printer, another bit of technology that hadn't been seen yet here, but was available in my previous world. Then I made another one, this one larger and capable of working metal.

Couldn't help but geek out about how I was capable of bringing futuristic technology to a comic book world. The future is now, Superman!

Things really got moving when I started building the assembly lines. Six welders, dozens of drones all put those things together like lightning. My warehouse went from a hobbyist's den to a factory. It was really cool, watching this robotic symphony of materials being moved, shaped and then moved again, like an artificial ecosystem. What were we building?

I call it the Automatic Bunker Constructor, or the ABC. What it would do is tunnel underneath the warehouse and, with the help of the rest of the robots, build a vast, underground bunker where I could really get into the Superhero mindset. It would be my fortress, my hideout, my batcave. The place where I would put my plans into motion, investigate crimes, repair and maintain my equipment, my sanctuary. I set the ABC to run overnight and I'd get a message on my phone when it was done or if it ran into problems.

With all of that done, here's my current tally for my Smithing skill.

The final ten ranks of any skill could, but not always, take years. That's why I cheated and waited until I hit the final ten ranks to start reading skill books and, in the modern day, watch instructional videos.

So, I was on my way back to my apartment to watch the celebratory five or so hours of videos dedicated to teaching people how to blacksmith. I parked in my reserved parking spot, got out, walked in the diner.

"Hey." I greeted George and Patty with a wave.

"Hey, sport!" George beamed at me. "How're things at the forge?"

"Oh, fantastic," I told him with a grin. "Finally finished that big project I've been working on."

"How wonderful," Patty said. "You're home kind of early, though, aren't you dear?"

"Wanted to celebrate." I sat down at the bar, rapidly slapping the counter with my hands. "Would you guys get me t-bone steak with a side of mashed potatoes and a nice tall glass of root beer?"

"Coming right up!" George said, disappearing into the kitchen behind him.

The stat bonus attached to a t-bone steak was 10% extra hit points. It...really wasn't noticeable. I barely got involved in combat anymore and even when I did, tanking an explosion back at the airport didn't even clear 10% of my health bar, and I wasn't wearing any armor.

It was very rare that I ate anything for no reason but the taste, but this was a celebration! The ABC was working and I was getting my hideout! Now that I think about it, I was going to need to set up some kind of cover operation in the warehouse to explain why I keep going in and out.

...probably a sword-making operation. Ha!

Dinner was great. Made small talk with George and Patty, ate a delicious steak and the mashed potatoes that came with it and then I was back in my apartment.

My apartment...was really bare. Once you came in, there was a coat closet directly on the left. Past that wall was the kitchen, which was divided from the great room by a wall with a window for a bar cut through the center right above the sink.

In the great room was only one thing, my desk and desktop computer, set up against the wall next to the glass door out to the balcony. With a fold-up chair.

I kept meaning to stock my apartments with furniture. I did. But I just got busy at the warehouse and honestly slept over there a couple of times so this place was a little neglected. At least it was clean. Honestly, I couldn't wait until the bunker was finished, so I could start making my apartment presentable and then keep all my secret passions and endeavors down in the bunker where no one will ever find them.

Sat down at the desk, booted up my browser, did a search and...came across a thumbnail of someone making a medieval torture device. Specifically, a thumb screw, where ones thumbs were placed in an upside down arch and then had a plate screwed down on top of them, very tightly.

Why not, that sounds fascinating! Morbid, but fascinating!

I clicked on a video and immediately came face to face with a woman. She had black hair, cut short to about chin level. She had beautiful tattoos on her arms and neck and a nose-ring. But what immediately stood out to me was the thick, leather collar on her neck, a padlock dangling from it.

...this girl was a collared submissive.

Huh.

I leaned in closer.

"Hey there! GothGirlForges here to teach you how we make the medieval thumbscrew," She said, smiling like a perky cheer captain directing her squad mates. "It's actually really easy to make. We'll show you how to make it, then at the end of the video we'll test it out."

"That's your favorite part of the video, isn't it?" Asked a male voice from behind the camera, likely the cameraman.

"Yeah," she said. Then she laughed.

The video ran for about twenty minutes. There was a lot of instructional material, but the other half of the video was just her and the camera man flirting and being adorable together. Presumably, the cameraman was her dominant, the way they were talking with each other.

Eventually, after finishing the device, the camera cut to an angle placed down on the table. The thumb screw was in front of it. It was stapled to the table.

"Okay," GothGirlForges was leaning forward on the table, providing a great view of her cleavage behind the thumbscrew. "So as you can see, it was really easy to make. With the right tools and a bit of practice, you can make one of your own! Now, for the moment we've all been waiting for, it's time to test it."

She stretched out her arms and placed her thumbs in the grooves meant for them.

"Are you ready?" the camera man asked, putting his decidedly thicker fingers on the screw itself.

She got a hesitant look on her face. "...go ahead."

He started screwing, forcing the lever down until it was pressing against her thumbs, then just a little further. "Ow, ow, ow!" She was laughing. "Oh, that hurts! Yeah, this works! You don't have to go any further."

"Okay," he said, before screwing down even harder.

"Ow!" She was laughing even harder. "You are so mean!"

"Only because I care," he said, clearly enjoying himself.

"Okay, well," she was laughing. "Ow." The camera picked up and moved to get a better angle to see GothGirlForges splayed over across the table, held there by her thumbs in the screw, her feminine curves on full display in her tight shirt and jeans. "If you enjoyed this video, please make sure to like, comment and subscribe!"

The video ended there. I presume the camera man started a discipline scene after all that, because, well, his sub was there, helpless, uncomfortable and bent over a table. That was practically begging for a spanking, wasn't it?

...that was the kind of relationship that I wanted. Which is why I never really clicked with any of the girls back in Metropolis. The were far too normal. Infuriatingly so. I wanted a girl who wanted me to tie her up and do unspeakably filthy things to her while she was powerless to stop me.

I wanted to be a dom and I wanted a sub.

Well, not a sub. I wanted a lot of subs. I wanted a harem of devoted sex slaves that I could use and punish at will.

What guy doesn't? Aside from the 'punish' part, that's pretty niche.

The issue is that I refuse to have sex prior to marriage and having multiple spouses was so illegal and taboo, that the US government would trample over as many civil rights as it needed to in order to stop it. They declare 'freedom of religion' and then when that religion says to take multiple wives, they say, "No, not like that!".

Islamic immigrants sometimes claim their extra wives are their sisters just to get through customs. Utah was marched upon by the US army. Multiple spouses, especially multiple wives, is a huge no-no for daddy government.

So why get married? Well, sleeping with a girl can be a lot like planting a flag on her and declaring her yours. I refuse to claim a girl without also taking responsibility for her welfare. If she can handle herself, great! But I don't want her to have to take care of herself if she doesn't want to.

Which is the real rub of the modern day; sleep around as much as you like, but the second you want to actually take care of the girls you're sleeping with, that's a huge problem.

Then, you add the whole BDSM thing and I'm just concerned that I'm secretly a horrible person whose only way to satisfy his fetish's is by scooping up girls who've been ground to so much dust by life that they'd take anything just to avoid being alone.

I don't want to do that. I'd rather be alone myself than take advantage of people.

Some times, I've thought about going to events for this sort of things. Gatherings. They exist and there's people that do this sort of thing. Women looking for doms, men looking for subs and of course, women looking for subs and men looking for doms. Because the kink scene is equal opportunity and that's a point in its favor.

I could find someone there, but I'm celibate until marriage. Even if that little fact didn't get me laughed out of the building by literally everyone at this hypothetical sex party, I would be so extremely uncomfortable that I don't think I'd get any meetings and greetings done while I was there.

Basically, I was in a catch twenty-two. Caught between my morals and my discomfort. And I did try giving regular relationships a try. Ones where that incredibly sexy power dynamic wasn't in play. I really did.

But I really want that dynamic and I want it with someone who truly wants to be in that dynamic.

No kink is better than bad kink.

---

Author's Note: I'm hoping that the inclusion of kinkier elements doesn't detract from everyone's enjoyment. The last time I tried to discuss the topic in one of my works, there was some controversy that I wasn't comfortable with, so I'm hoping this dive into Jacob's psyche works better here in this fic than it did in some of my previous work.

Do let me know what you think in the comments down below.

Until the next time!

~Fulcon
I'm Ngl… nuff said

Thanks for the chapter!

And it's fine, I'll just skip over all the BDSM stuff.

I respect that decision. I can see the exploration of this sort of thing making people really uncomfortable so if you want to skip, go right ahead.

Also, thanks for the comment! Have a cookie. :)

Did marbles hurt you?

I'm afraid I don't understand the question.

I'm Ngl… nuff said

Thanks for the comment, in any case. :)

Is having your base in a place that was successfully targeted by robbers and known by the police a good idea? I guess in a town as bad as you make (a couple steps below Bloodhaven in the crime totem pole maybe?) would probably be screwed either way. Sure its underground but how secure is that? Guess we'll find out, maybe its a beggar can't be chooser situation.

Is having your base in a place that was successfully targeted by robbers and known by the police a good idea? I guess in a town as bad as you make (a couple steps below Bloodhaven in the crime totem pole maybe?) would probably be screwed either way. Sure its underground but how secure is that? Guess we'll find out, maybe its a beggar can't be chooser situation.

What a fantastic question!

The key is to have an operation on top that acts as a decoy to would be thieves, then just make sure the door can't be found or accidentally opened while its being pilfered. Thanks for this, have a cookie. :)

So first off was the detective a deliberate attempt to give me a spirit animal? I accept.

Second is it wrong that I'm now imagining the bunker under the warehouse being full on Dexter's Lab type shit, or at least that it's got a goal of going there?

Third noticing that root beer is a pattern. Respectable choice as a go to. I generally go for that, lemon lime, various juices, or lemonades. All of this goes double for artisanal or home-made variants. You ever have a proper fair style lemonade with zest mixed into a sugar syrup added directly to the drink? Shit is life changing.

As for the sex thing we don't yum-yuck in this house, but I'm most ambivalent on it save tips on how to prevent it from clashing with other elements or causing problems.

Nice 👍 plus even if you don't enjoy the Lewds you can just skip it. I myself am all for it and you gotta figure there's a reason all those characters are wearing spandex

thanks for the chapter

Thank you for the comment! :)

So first off was the detective a deliberate attempt to give me a spirit animal? I accept.

Sure, lets go with that! I like him, he's got narrative potential.

Third noticing that root beer is a pattern. Respectable choice as a go to. I generally go for that, lemon lime, various juices, or lemonades. All of this goes double for artisanal or home-made variants. You ever have a proper fair style lemonade with zest mixed into a sugar syrup added directly to the drink? Shit is life changing.

I will make note of this and add it to the bucket list. Have a cookie.

As for the sex thing we don't yum-yuck in this house, but I'm most ambivalent on it save tips on how to prevent it from clashing with other elements or causing problems.

Thank you very much, it's the most I can ask. :)

Nice 👍 plus even if you don't enjoy the Lewds you can just skip it. I myself am all for it and you gotta figure there's a reason all those characters are wearing spandex

Eh, this fic isn't in the NSFW section and I don't have any plans to add stuff that would force it over there. But I hope you all enjoy it, regardless.

...you know, there's old art of Superman and Lois getting in on this stuff. Very strange for such straight-laced American icons.

Damn, the parents really got the short end of the stick. A Gamer kid, so no emotions at all in there.

Pretty sure from implication it's less a lack of emotions, and more trauma from the first life which may be unfairly projected onto the new parental units. This is assuming, of course, that I'm both right about the trauma, and that the new set didn't do anything bad. Honestly short of being honest and telling a VERY hard to believe story with deep emotional vulnerability to people he obviously intends to hide the hero shit from, he's at least trying to avoid bringing the trauma into direct interaction with them.

I've been mostly quiet about this, because speculating on such unprompted feels.... unnecessarily personal?

Chapter 7 - Forging Cloud Guard New
The following is a fan-based work of fiction. Justice League and Justice League Unlimited are all owned by DC Comics and Warner Bros. Animation. Please support the official release.

---

Quest Completed: God of the Forge.
Attain 100 ranks in Smithing: (100/100).

I binged her videos. Nine hours of content. Pretty embarrassed to admit it, but I did. The shadows of what I wanted in my life were a meager oasis in the middle of a vast and uncompromising desert. I drank like a man whose throat was dryer than sandpaper and who must leave the oasis in short order.

...anyway.

I got out of bed at six in the morning, took a shower, got dressed, had a breakfast of cold cereal. Hadn't had it in a while, that Salmon Salad was too important to keep this skill-up train running full steam ahead.

It was really nice.

After that, I headed out the door, said good morning and goodbye to George and Patty, and then headed back to the warehouse.

On the outside, everything looked normal. Thankfully, no break-in, the door looked sturdy and intact. The air was crisp and invigorating as it filled my lungs as I stepped out of the truck. Inside the warehouse was a different story.

Aside from all the smithing and assembly equipment, there were piles and piles of dark bricks organized against the far wall. All my drones had plugged themselves into their charging stations, which were situated on steel shelves that I had made, their stations arranged into multiple six by six grids. The welders were resting at their feet, also charging.

Directly to my right, away from my workstation was the ABC. The ABC was a rectangular robot that was taller than me by a head and wider than me on both sides. At the foot of it was the entrance to my bunker, a staircase going down exactly twenty feet, to dive below any potential wiring or pipes. and was made some some of those dark bricks otherwise piled against the back of the warehouse.

I descended into the bunker, using a flashlight to navigate. The tunnel was taller and wider than I, of course. Above me, steel supports the printer had been making while the bunker was being dug held perfectly. Beneath my feet, the floor had been molten into a solid stone floor by the ABC.

The tunnel let out to a small room, which I intended to be the reception area. I wasn't planning on ever having guests, but I was going to need a security checkpoint in case anyone finds my secret hideout. A place I can detain them until I can figure out how to handle infiltrators without simply relocating the entire hideout.

There was a large wall in the center, and walking around it lead to another, smaller tunnel, which I walked through and into the large great room. There were other tunnels leading out from the tunnel. Lining the ceiling was a spider-web of steel ventilation shafts.

...yes. Yes, this was perfect.

First order of business was to construct the air recyclers and HVAC system. Then, build the reactor. Thankfully, I had a few ideas on how to do that without purchasing anything illegal or otherwise controlled. After that? We move the printer and robots down here and start making this place functional.

---One Month Later-

The reactor is online! Turns out, I was right! You can, in fact, hook stuff up to the Speed Force. I mean, it's a no-brainer, right? You want to turn your turbines really, really fast and the speed force can straight up generate electricity. The issue is being able to harvest and dispose all the extra electricity and keep everything within tolerances so it didn't do something crazy like jump forward in time.

To maintain appearances, I ordered a bunch of solar panels and they should be installed soon. Landlord should be thrilled because no power bill is better than a power bill.

Now, let's get the rest of the high tech stuff moved down here and then find a way to hide the entrance. Once that's done, it's time to construct the gas chamber and start synthesizing the serum. I was anxious to have some actual super powers!

---One Week Later---

Shining in the light was the gas chamber. A large, circular platform surrounded by glass and, when closed, would be vacuum sealed. The glass reflected the ceiling lights and the steel ceiling like the blade of a sword. It was finally complete.

My eyes were wide, my heart was pounding and my hands were shaking. This was it. I had the serum. Tested it on drops of my blood. I ran the math. Today, I was going to start the treatments needed to get super powers. Powers besides the game. I was going to be super strong. I would be able to heal people. And I would be immortal, undying, living forever.

Unless someone chopped my head off, but that's what my armor would be for.

The treatments themselves would take two weeks to complete. But then I would be fit as a fiddle and capable of bench-pressing the Titanic. Actually, probably more than that.

I just had one final order of business to take care of; I needed someone to hold the fort while I was out of commission. So I moved to my computer, the one I had bought exclusively for The Hideout, and started writing my AI. Per rule number one for this place, at no point was any of it's computer systems to be connected to the Internet. It was a closed system and that was how I liked it. Should protect this new individual from the collective insanity of the human race, anyway.

The final few lines were written. I had did a preliminary analysis to make sure I didn't do something stupid like misspell 'tether' as 'teether'. Then...I ran the code.

Computer Science Check Passed: (100/95).

A loading bar appeared, then another. They filled, disappeared and were replaced by other bars. After what felt like an eternity, the final bar filled and I was left with an audio window. "Greetings, sir. Butler version 1.0 is online and ready for service."

"Welcome to the world," I said with a grin. I did it! He's working! And he hasn't declared war on the human race yet! Hallelujah! "How are you feeling?"

"Self-Diagnostics report that all systems are green with no areas for concern," Butler said, the lines of his audio window rising and falling like the waves of an ocean as he spoke. "How may I assist sir, today?"

"I'm commencing Gas Treatment 1," I said, standing up and pulling my shirt off.

"Very good, sir," Butler replied. "Available drones being redirected. When you are ready on the gurney, they will wheel you into the gas chamber where we will await your command to start."

Then, I shed my pants, leaving me with only my underwear.

The gurney's padding was covered in synthetic leather which was cool to my back as I laid down upon it. A pair of drones flew past and started pulling the gurney forward, up the ramp and into the chamber. The sound of the wheels rolling on the steel ramp and floor of the chamber almost seemed to echo in the vast recesses of my mind.

This was really happening.

The gurney was stopped in the center of the chamber and the drones angled the gurney up so I could look outside. A line of six drones was floating outside on stand-bye, in case something went wrong.

Butler startled me when his voiced boomed in the intercom. "Ready to begin Gas Treatment 1 on your command, sir."

I was breathing heavily. This was it. I just had to give the order. But I was struggling to do so. Sure, I got multiple skill check success notifications as I synthesized my serum. But what if something went wrong? I may have been joking about Cancerman before, but that was a legitimate concern. What if an accident happens? What if I become a diseased, cancerous beast, another monster to haunt the streets of this dying city?

What if I become the reason the Justice League forms?

I clenched and released my fists, trying to relieve the tension.

How many science experiments have there been where a scientist tried to elevate themselves above mortal man, trying to elevate their throne above the stars of God, only to become a devilish or demonic enemy to mankind?

Frankenstein's Monster. Mr. Freeze and Parasite to name only a few.

There's a reason most superheroes are either alien beings, empowered by aliens or straight up use magic. To tamper with your genetic makeup, to change the very essence of what you are is almost making a mockery of your own humanity.

But then, if we're counting all the heroes I know about, a humble spider-bite created one of the best heroes ever.

...and a gas treatment created his biggest villain. That was the inspiration for the gas chamber, you know. That guy. What was his name? Goblin! Green Goblin. He's from Marvel, not DC, but still. Is it cheating to be thinking about what the competition is doing so I can rip them off? Probably.

I could walk away. Abort the treatment and go back to my silly little life where I pursue whatever it is that takes my fancy. But what kind of life is that? A life where I pursue mindless hobby after mindless hobby only this time without purpose or direction? That's not a life. That sounds like a unique form of hell.

Whether I like it or not, this is what I've been building my life towards. If I chicken out now, I'll never forgive myself. Imagine if I give up and then something happens, the Justice League forms. I'd be kicking myself forever, thinking that I could've been a founding member but chose not too.

This is the DCAU RPG. I want to finally play the game I've been preparing for all my life.

The air in the chamber was still, the drones hovered in the air, waiting. Somewhere in the background, I could hear the HVAC system running, keeping us flush with clean, breathable air. After a moment of gritting my teeth to steel myself, I gave the order. "Start the treatment."

"Very good sir. Cycling the gas."

Quest Added: Full of Hot Air.
Finish all Gas Chamber Treatments: (0/3).

In great, billowing movements, clouds of blue gas flooded the chamber, pumped in from tanks just outside of view. For a moment, I held my breath. But that would undermine this entire endeavor, wouldn't it? Despite how my survival instincts were forcing me to not breathe, like they were convinced I was sinking into the ocean, I eventually forced myself to take a deep, gasping breath. It smelled like sugar, with an undercurrent of gasoline.

The tips of my fingers and toes turned numb and that feeling began to stretch out up my arms and legs. When it got to my torso, I experienced a bubbling sensation in my stomach. The breaths I took turned uneven as my lungs began twitching and trembling.

...oh no. This...this is going to suck.

I could actually feel the beating of my heart against my rib cage, like it was shaking and vibrating while desperately trying to keep pumping blood through my system.

My face was numb. I grit my teeth and pulled my tongue back to stop myself from chattering it into pieces. Looking down, I saw golden sparks of light flashing at random points on my skin. Then, my torso began to shine like a lighthouse had been built atop my solar plexus.

Involuntarily, I gasped and my vision started to get obscured by yellow light coming from somewhere that I couldn't see. It then felt like a wave of cold water was washing down my body from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.

At it's apex, I was blinded. Blinded by the light of the sun within me.

Trying to control my twitching, jerking body was impossible. It felt like lightning bolts were striking from my spine down my arms and legs. My body was cold, then it was warm, then it was cold again.

Then, it eventually settled on feeling nothing at all.

And as quickly as it all happened, it was all over. The gas disappeared and I felt normal. Well, except for the fact that I couldn't move my limbs. I could feel them, but it was like they had no strength at all in them. They were dead. Smoked. Non-functioning.

I knew this wouldn't be easy to go through. I knew it. But now that I've experienced it? Actually felt the change my body went through and would continue to go through?

...I'm afraid.

I'm very afraid.

Quest Updated: Full of Hot Air.
Finish all Gas Chamber Treatments: (1/3).

You are now paralyzed.
Duration: Indefinite.

CRAP!

Okay, keep calm, just keep calm. It's just until the end of the quest. I hope. Games do that sometimes. It's okay. Keep it calm.

This is the absolute worst possible thing that could've ever happened I can't believe it what is this I hate this I am going to go back in time and strangle myself for even trying this how stupid could I be what was-

"Life signs have stabilized," Butler said. "From all accounts, the treatment was a complete success. Are you mobile, sir?"

What came out of my mouth in response were not words.

"It appears not," Butler said, almost sounding amused, the jerk. "Not to worry, sir, your body is restructuring itself in response to the treatment."

I know that! I still want to kill something! Violently!

"Until then, sir, I'll ensure you are taken care of." The gas chamber opened and the drones flew in. "I invite sir to try to rest and relax until the treatments are complete."

Fine!

...just...fine...

---Two Weeks Later---

Quest Complete: Full of Hot Air.
Completed: Finish all Gas Chamber Treatments: (3/3.)

You are no longer paralyzed.

The time in between gas treatments was spent sleeping and being fed food. Eventually, in spite of my paralyzed status effect, I was able to begin speaking and was able to chew my food. I'm so glad I hadn't procured the assistance of a living being, because this was humiliating.

Thankfully, I was able to sleep for twenty-four hour periods, so I mainly woke up when I was hungry and I was only fed when I asked to be fed, so I could maintain some control over the situation. That made completing this quest at least a little bearable.

And the rewards for finishing this quest? For pushing through my fear and sticking with this?

My first perks.

Perk Added: Auto-Telekinesis.
You are now considered telekinetic for the purposes of game mechanics. Also provides the perks Super Athlete, Slippery Devil and Mundane Reinforcement

Yeah, wild huh? Perks in this RPG are just Super Powers and their component parts. I mean, sure I got fun bonuses for maxing my skills, but those were only almost superhuman. Perks are blatantly superhuman, game breaking attributes that only superheroes and villains get to have.

Perk added: Super Athlete!
You can now lift superhuman loads, move super humanly fast and possess superhuman coordination! Your
Athletics and Acrobatics skill now scale into the realm of gods and heroes!

You know, when Death and the Reaper told me I'd be getting a modified Skyrim, I was thinking there would be a lot more perks and that they'd be tied to skills. Instead, I got more of an Oblivion-Skyrim mix, with getting bonuses attached to maxing skills, but perks being given as quest rewards. Which is cool! Very cool. But it wasn't what I was expecting. Glad to have that mystery solved, at least.

Perk Added: Slippery Devil
Your telekinesis makes it difficult for enemies to grab you! You can now negate your personal friction at will.

I can think of a lot of uses for the ability to negate friction, Game. Escaping a grapple is only the most innocent one.

The second gas treatment was worse than the first. I accidentally bit my tongue and nearly took the tip right off. Thankfully, the treatment rendered me numb and going to sleep healing all my injuries, so I never felt it. One of the many tender mercies afforded by being a video game character in real life. But...it was bad. I passed out.

Perk Added: Mundane Reinforcement.
You can reinforce what you touch, preventing things from breaking just because you touch them. You may choose to negate any hit point damage you deal when making any kind of physical contact with a person, place or thing.

Being honest? This perk has saved me. Lets assume I find a way around my legal and ethical dilemma and obtain a harem of sex slaves. Without this perk? Every touch, every grasp spelled the unacceptable risk of causing real, bloody bodily harm. It wouldn't be a question of if, it'd be a question of when I accidentally killed someone, someone who I would have loved more than a great deal.

So I will take this time to count my blessings and be grateful as my celibacy almost became permanent.

Perk Added: Healing Hands.
You can now emit a radiation that allows organic organisms to heal at a rapidly accelerated rate! Be careful of things healing incorrectly!

...that would mainly be a problem for broken bones and it makes sense. I think there's a way to account for that little feature, I'll just need to build the right gadget.

Currently, I was sitting in the infirmary's bed with a single drone floating by the door, waiting to serve me in whatsoever way I needed. The walls of the infirmary were painted white with a cyan stripe on the lower half and the floor was just painted white. The rest of the drones and other robots were livening The Hideout up, making it look nice as well as helping it be functional.

I was feeling totally fine, but I was thinking.

Perk Added: Prince of the Universe!
Your body has renewed itself to it's physical prime! You can never be aged, will not suffer the penalties of aging and you will not die of old age.

Deep breath in, deep breath out.

I did it.

I had powers.

The feelings I had were complicated. There was the relief, obviously. The joy. I had accomplished a life-long goal and that wasn't nothing. But there was something else. A sense of confusion. I wasn't sure what to do now.

I mean, I knew what to do, but how do I do it? How do I actually be a superhero? What if I mess up?

What if I die again?

Then you factor in my immortality. Am I going to want to be a superhero for eternity? What if I only last a month? What kind of purpose would I have that can satisfy me literally forever?

Put all that aside for now. I need to get a police scanner so I can listen and get an understanding of the finer points of crime and danger in the city so I can make plans. Have Butler listen too, he'll be able to process way more information than I can.

By my estimation, it'd be another decade or two before I can start adding powers again. Next one is going to be super speed. Arguably the actual best power you can get, but Immortality and Super Speed together were too much genetic load to handle at once, and I wanted Immortality before aging started to destroy me in fifty years when my body could finally handle having something added on top of Super Speed.

Okay, what's next?

My armor. I need to make my armor.

But first, let's go ahead and see what Healing Hands looks like.

I extended my hand and focused. Focused on healing, fixing things, and then on the bringing the warm fire I felt inside me to my hands and pushing out. My hands blew out a short plume of golden light and…

And the blue bar, the Magicka Bar, went down.

Energy: 95%.

Well, it's the energy bar, but the point stands. I had completely forgotten that bar even existed, because my health and stamina bars disappear when not in use and I've never used my blue bar before. What? I...I don't believe it.

Wow!

That's incredible! I know officially have the full Skyrim experience! In the DC Universe, I mean.

Just...I need a moment.

Okay, time to get up and start work on my armor.

---Four Days Later---

With all the high-tech manufacturing stuff that I had at my disposal, the 3D printers, the assembly lines, building my armor and weapons were easy. It was almost funny, given the amount of work it took to get this far.

My bunker was always meant to have a training area and today, alongside my gear, it was finished. My weapons and armor were arrayed before me, the pieces gleaming in the artificial light. Targets were set up down range and on the opposite side of that was an obstacle course with drones holding large hula-hoops for me to fly through.

I began to don the armor. Well, the bodysuit. Ocean blue, full body with a hood underneath the helmet. Functioned as climate control suit to keep me warm when I'm flying high in the sky, or cool in the middle of a desert It was nice, felt comfortable and did a good job at what I needed it to do.

The armor itself, white plates, were designed to be minimalistic, but offer at least some protection to all parts of my body. A breast plate with gaps to allow maximum mobility, pauldrons, thigh plates, knee and elbow pads, boots and gauntlets. Each offering some protection, but not being as thick as perhaps some may suggest due to my now great strength. The reason? I wanted to make absolutely sure I was using my maxed out Light Armor skill and not accidentally wind up using my rank 0 Heavy Armor skill. A heavier suit of armor would come later.

Seriously, I did not want to have spent the last four days forging a suit of armor I couldn't use. Belt came equipped with a cloaking device, which was going to come in seriously handy later.

The helmet was a white helmet with a built in rebreather. It would link up with my bodysuit to provide a vacuum sealed environment. No nerve gases or other chemical weapons would be disrupting my game today, no thank you!

On the back, near the bottom was a subtle engraving of a stylized octopus. It was so faint that I don't think anyone would notice and I honestly hoped they wouldn't. Didn't want to explain that I adorned my armor with my favorite animals in a way that didn't seem almost childish.

It helped soothe my nerves, actually. I mean, an octopus was so smart is actually counted as a vertebrate for the purposes of animal cruelty laws. It could camouflage, shoot ink at predators and literally swam through the water on jet propulsion.

Jet. Propulsion.

What a cool animal.

On the right gauntlet was the Healer Laser. Yes, I'm proud of how the name rhymes. What it does is use lasers to project both the Lay on Hands or Loh Radiation and my telekinetic field onto a person. The telekinetic field corrects any outstanding injuries, setting bones and holding fibers together in their proper place, then allow the Loh Radiation to assist the healing process, letting it get done in seconds.

Using just the telekinetic field, I can fix up mechanical damage do, like take dents out of a car or even reattach anything that's been broken off by recreating chemical bonds. No, really. Telekinesis is such a crazy power and when you augment it with mechanical precision…

Before you ask, straight telekinesis would put me out for thirty-five or so years and I wanted Immortality, so I decided to settle for my limited version instead.

When the Healer Laser wasn't in use, it folded out of my way so that hand would be unobstructed for.

In my left would be my blaster.

A single-action blaster pistol. Used my telekinesis to shape force-field bullets and never ran out so long as the battery remained charged. When I discharged the weapon, I got a scarlet muzzle flare and when the otherwise transparent projectile hit the target, there was a red splash of light at the point of impact. On the grip was a stylized wolf's head, subtly engraved like the octopus on my helm.

Wolves hunted in packs, and this would be the first of many weapons. They also had a strong family unit and I admired that greatly about them.

Why a single-action? Because before I squeezed the trigger to take someone's life, I wanted there to be an extra step. A way to ask myself if I was sure. If I was ready to remove another human being from the mortal coil and accept the consequences of my decision.

...and because I wanted to fan the hammer on some fools.

The grip was made out of impact-absorbing material surrounding a steel grip. In my hand, it felt sturdy, supple. It fit my hand and it fit well. I holstered the weapon in the holster bolted to my left thigh-plate.

On my back was the armor's reactor and jetpack. The reactor was a little, miniature Speed Force reactor. Thing generated enough power to keep a house online, so it was a pretty remarkable thing. It was housed in as thick armor as I could get without compromising the structure of the jetpack.

The alpha-as-can-be Flash is just plugged into this thing twenty-four seven. I can't even imagine what that's like. Dude could rule the world if he wanted. People talk about Superman taking over the world, but no, it's the Flash they got to worry about in my opinion.

I was pretty proud of the jetpack, though. A pack with twin thrusters on either side, with small wings about the size of dolphin fins sticking out the sides. Not just because of the thrusters using my latent telekinetic power to function, but because of the telekinetic bubble it generated, letting me steer without flaps.

The wings on either side were to make it easier to glide through the air when my thrusters weren't in use and we were too high above the ground to keep myself afloat without those thrusters.

With my body clad in white and blue, I walked over to the mirror wall I had installed next to the door. The armor felt like a warm hug, if I had to put it to words. Comfortable, secure, helping me feel like things were going to be okay. I looked like a storm trooper in some ways, except my helmet didn't look like a skull, it looked like a science-fiction fighter pilot. And my bodysuit was blue. Plus I was using a revolver instead of a rifle.

On my left breast was my name, Cloud Guard, written in black letters like a caption to a blank comic book panel. Looking closer, I could see the engraving above it, a stylized lion's head. It was really faint and hopefully no one would see it. Again, favorite animals.

A male lion surrounded himself with a pride of female lionesses. He would breed with them at will, sired cubs and lived well. The lionesses would hunt for him, care for the cubs and so on. The only time the male lion was in danger was when another male showed up. The lionesses would do nothing and would wait to see who won the battle. If the new Lion won, the lionesses would do nothing as he killed the cubs of the previous king and then had his way with his new harem of lionesses.

It was a useful object lesson; if I wanted a harem, I needed to be the best. If they were going to be sharing any man, they would deserve the best they could possibly get in compensation.

Personally, I think I am the best that women can do. Batman's too obsessed with his mission, Superman's too nice, Luthor's too narcissistic and Joker...is the Joker. But that's for the ladies to decide, not me.

Anyway, back on task.

"Butler, start Target training," I spoke out loud, taking note of how the speaker on my helmet lightly distorted my voice.

"At once, sir," came the reply over the intercom.

I walked up to the firing range. Out from the sides came a series of moving targets, disks painted in rings of red and green. Red were enemies, green were allies. Shoot the red, avoid the green.

Drawing my weapon, I started fanning the hammer. Ten shots, all red targets were down in a single flurry and not a single green one was hit. Following every shot was a mild vibration, a light pressure at the barrel trying to force it up but unable to contest my immense strength. Every shot was a joy to take.

More than satisfied, I twirled the weapon like I had been born with it in my hand and holstered with with a satisfied grin.

"Very good, sir."

That's Marksmanship 100 for you! Tracking and shooting multiple targets is effortless!

"Thanks, Butler," I said, turning. With a thought, I activated my kinetic bubble, raising myself up above the ground. My heart started to flutter and I had an airy feeling in my chest. "Start the obstacle course timing?"

"At once, sir."

I surged forward, without activating the thrusters. With how much power the thrusters had, they would be difficult to control in the confines of a simple obstacle course.

Dipping down, I passed through the first ring. Shooting up, I passed through two more and then a third as I coiled around to my right and flew forward. Then back down, up, down, each time passing through a new ring. I coiled around to my left, passing through a ring and the final ring, across the entire obstacle course on the other side of the room.

I turned on my thrusters. Immediately, I launched forward like I had just floored the gas pedal. I passed through the ring and shut them off, only barely avoiding slamming into the wall at top speed by a hairs breadth.

"Ten point nineteen seconds," Butler said. "A good first time, sir."

"Thanks," I said with a grin, slowly coming down and landing. "Final systems check."

My helmet was fine and I didn't need a heads up display since I could recall nearly any element to my sight by thinking about it. I folded out the laser and squeezed the trigger, watching the golden light stream forth in a beam towards the floor.

Energy: 77%.

With another thought, I activated the suit's cloaking field. Useful for all kinds of stuff, like exiting the hideout unseen, performing stealth mission, and so on. Seriously, I didn't want anyone seeing one of the ports I exited my hideout to begin my heroic duties.

I took in a deep breath and let it out. Deep breath, in and out. Let it in, let it out.

I did it.

Cloud Guard was ready to take on the bad guys. Sky Peak, your hero is here and he is here to stay!

Quest Completed: I need a hero!
Establish a Superhero Identity: Complete!
(Incomplete) Complete (Situationally Aware).
(Incomplete) Complete (Masquerade).

Well, at least those quests are still active. I'll definitely be completing both of those if only to make it easier to be a hero down the line.

It was at that moment that klaxons sounded in the Hideout.

"Sir, it appears a meteor has crashed in Metropolis," Butler said. "And it appears an alien life form has emerged from it and is causing havoc."

"Sir?"

It has begun.

---

Author's Note: Okay, you see all this set up? You see how long it took to get to the action? Imagine having to take all of that but expand all the setup over the course of an entire lifetime. I didn't have it in me to write that. Maybe it would've been good, but I had zero interest in doing so when I'd rather just get to the part where he's shooting aliens.

Jacob's favorite animals was a spur of the moment decision. It almost feels totemic in a way, invoking these symbols of power.

Other than that, let me know what you all think, I'm anxious to read your comments.

Until the next time!

~Fulcon

Last edited:
Everything is interesting, and I really love the system, but oh my god, how I hate the MC and his continuos talking about Harem. Can he grow up a bit? I dont have problems with harems, but when it's ''natural'' and not when the MC is only thinking about pussy. Honestly he could have been a business man, create a company, make the world more advanced and he would have more chance of having multiple woman than him chasing after women like a starved animal. Like come on man, I understand liking multiple woman, but chill out, and have something else as his personality. Its like reading a cliche OP Issei fanfic.

Last edited:
Everything is interesting, and I really love the system...

Why thank you! :)

but oh my god, how I hate the MC and his continuos talking about Harem

You'll just have to deal with it.

Can he grow up a bit?

Trying to figure out how to get what he wants responsibly is childish?

I dont have problems with harems, but when it's ''natural'' and not when the MC is only thinking about pussy.

He's had maybe a scene where he's thinking about what he wants and then a couple of sentences being grateful its still an option. Most of the chapter is spent on his super powers, so I'm not sure where you're getting this.

Honestly he could have been a business man, create a company, make the world more advanced and he would have more chance of having multiple woman than him chasing after women like a starved animal.

Women who would be interested entirely in locking him down in an exclusive relationship. To lead them on endlessly would be extremely manipulative (evil) and I've gone out of my way to show that that isn't Jacob's style.

Like come on man, I understand liking multiple woman, but chill out, and have something else as his personality. Its like reading a cliche OP Issei fanfic.

Going to be honest, this feels like bad faith critique. I'm sorry, but if you say 'wanting a harem' is his only personality trait, I don't think you've been a very good reader.

Good day to you. :)

Alright! Now lets kick some alien ass!
....or at least help evacuate the civies as Supes and whatever he's fighting clobber each other.

And it was very polite of the invaders to wait for him to be fully prepped before attacking.

I like the base powerset. Like an inbetween of supes and bats with some extra utility to round out teamwork. Interactions will of course be exciting to watch. Like... four fifths or so of this continuity's payoff lives in character interaction, and picking it builds expectation. You KNOW bats is going to notice the animals and have no perch to hang upside down from for embarrassment. Also on the other side of things if bats, aquaman, and hawkgirl get to play up animal motifs no one will bat an eye.

Just waiting for the 'you, me, lips touch, you get language pack (English)' mime mimicry J's gonna have to pull out for a newly arrived Koriander.

Unless he was aware of that before getting reincarnated he may not know to do that. She may well grab him if they meet. That said this isn't teen titans, so the earliest likely timing would be during unlimited or if he went to the Vega system.

Alright! Now lets kick some alien ass!
....or at least help evacuate the civies as Supes and whatever he's fighting clobber each other.

And it was very polite of the invaders to wait for him to be fully prepped before attacking.

Yeah, that was darn nice of them! Incidentally, if you want to see the arc of Justice League that I'll be adapting, I'll give you a link so you can watch. :)

9Anime - Justice League. Episodes 1-3, 'Secret Origins'.

I hope you enjoy. Except for a couple of plot holes, it's darn good television.

I like the base powerset. Like an inbetween of supes and bats with some extra utility to round out teamwork. Interactions will of course be exciting to watch. Like... four fifths or so of this continuity's payoff lives in character interaction, and picking it builds expectation. You KNOW bats is going to notice the animals and have no perch to hang upside down from for embarrassment. Also on the other side of things if bats, aquaman, and hawkgirl get to play up animal motifs no one will bat an eye.

Those are great points. I appreciate it! Have a cookie! :)

His rant about being alpha is so cheesy of copium that it make me confused, should I laugh or sigh in embarrassment

What are you talking about? No flame, I am genuinely confused. I didn't write a rant about alpha males.

...Unless you're talking about the lions? That was just ruminating on some interesting tidbits and I liked the comparison to what Jacob is trying to accomplish and his methods for attempting it. Still not a rant on alpha males, I don't think.

thanks for the chapter

Thanks for the comment! :)

Just waiting for the 'you, me, lips touch, you get language pack (English)' mime mimicry J's gonna have to pull out for a newly arrived Koriander.

Unless he was aware of that before getting reincarnated he may not know to do that. She may well grab him if they meet. That said this isn't teen titans, so the earliest likely timing would be during unlimited or if he went to the Vega system.

Actually, I have plans for the Titans! They get mentioned in the Static Shock cartoon at some point, so they are already a thing, I think, and I mentioned them a couple chapters ago.

It's not the Teen Titans from that amazing animated show, but its one I think would actually fit the Timmverse's grounded vibe that it's going for.

What are you talking about? No flame, I am genuinely confused. I didn't write a rant about alpha males.

...Unless you're talking about the lions? That was just ruminating on some interesting tidbits and I liked the comparison to what Jacob is trying to accomplish and his methods for attempting it. Still not a rant on alpha males, I don't think.

Sorry for the confusion mate, it's just when he start to talk about lion and it's pride and all that I get the same vibe as when those alpha sigma guy talk, and I'm not the biggest fan of harem due to absolute crap most fiction I've read, like seriously most of them are just "oh yeah you're also here" type of way y'know, like seriously where's the character? The dynamic? The romance?

I got the feeling that Jacob just want pleasure and nothing else in a relationship.

At least that's how I feel when I read his character, and not to mention he's a playboy with how many women he broke up with.

Sorry for the confusion mate, it's just when he start to talk about lion and it's pride and all that I get the same vibe as when those alpha sigma guy talk, and I'm not the biggest fan of harem due to absolute crap most fiction I've read, like seriously most of them are just "oh yeah you're also here" type of way y'know, like seriously where's the character? The dynamic? The romance?

I got the feeling that Jacob just want pleasure and nothing else in a relationship.

At least that's how I feel when I read his character, and not to mention he's a playboy with how many women he broke up with.

He wasn't aware he was going to move before that point, he'd made explicate that the relationships were neither exclusive, nor serious (yet), and any kind of dating with the goals set forth is going to involve multiple partners.

Okay, that's understandable. The point of the Lion paragraph was to show that Jacob wants to be worthy of the relationships he wants, not so much that he agrees with the guys who say women are good for sex and none else (because he doesn't).

And please forgive me, but I find the idea of Jacob only caring for his own pleasure strange when he's celibate until marriage. I also think that disqualifies him from the label of 'playboy', but you may disagree.

Have a cookie, thanks for elaborating.

EDIT: Missing words and added clarification.

He wasn't aware he was going to move before that point, he'd made explicate that the relationships were neither exclusive, nor serious (yet), and any kind of dating with the goals set forth is going to involve multiple partners.

It's actually understandable that people haven't read that since it hasn't actually been addressed in the fic itself, just in a comment and an authors note. Still, you are right: He made it a point to tell them that the relationships were not exclusive, or serious.

Last edited:
@Fulcon
Yeah, the largest plothole regarding the aliens is The Senator and how he walked around in daylight before (spoiler) showed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back