• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Frame Denat
[X] Promise Hollow Man access to the first batch of cookies.

Why doesn't anyone want to vote for my "Con both surviving factions into hiring you to kill Denat." stunt?

we all know that only Necros can defeat Denat and we get to insult the surviving Nazis by making them beg for our help and take the rest if their money as payment.

We can also return Night by saying that we rescued her from the foul Goat boy.

Why doesn't anyone want to vote for my "Con both surviving factions into hiring you to kill Denat." stunt?

we all know that only Necros can defeat Denat and we get to insult the surviving Nazis by making them beg for our help and take the rest if their money as payment.

We can also return Night by saying that we rescued her from the foul Goat boy.

But why would you want to work for Nazi racists?

[X] Frame Denat
-[X] Promise Hollow Man access to the first batch of cookies.

Personally, I think it would be letting Taylor get way ahead of herself. Any advantage would be in setting things up now to pay off later, but I think it's significantly more likely that she'd just do something incredibly suspicious, like leave business cards at the crime scene or something.

Personally, I think it would be letting Taylor get way ahead of herself. Any advantage would be in setting things up now to pay off later, but I think it's significantly more likely that she'd just do something incredibly suspicious, like leave business cards at the crime scene or something.
... shit, Necros would do that.

[x] Other
- Cast an illusion of Denat as on a fire spirit and have it knock open the doors yelling loudly
- Burn it all to the ground.

Wait, mage?

-Incapacitate the mage first so he can't recognize the illusion.

[X] Other
-[X] Cast an illusion of Denat as on a fire spirit and have it knock open the doors yelling loudly
-[X] Burn it all to the ground.
-[X] Incapacitate the mage first so he can't recognize the illusion.

[X] Other
-[X] Get more intel

Our plan's gonna fall apart fast if that mage in there is Denat...

Not to mention if the mage had mage-sight active, they saw Gentle-Breeze scouting the place out.... How hard is it for an untrained mage to stumble upon mage-sight?

[X] Other
-[X] Incapacitate the mage first so he can't recognize the illusion.
--[X] Cast an illusion of Denat on a fire spirit and have it knock open the doors yelling loudly
---[X] Burn it all to the ground, optionally after looting some stuff

[X] Other
-[X] Get more intel
-[X] Ask the spirit to wave an appendage before the mage to check if it can see it, then make a little Breeze around the Soulbound to find out if it's Locust or Wind Kitty, the two who might be able to look through illusions. If they don't sense anything sneak in invisibly to knock out the soul bound, then the mage. You have more experience fighting mages then soul bound after all. Finally reveal that you're Denat the Paladin.

Firstly don't even know if he's a nazi, just cuz he's inside an E88 hideout doesn't mean he's E88. What if he's a delivery boy.

Also killing people because of their political affiliations seems like a tyrannical thing to do.

Firstly don't even know if he's a nazi, just cuz he's inside an E88 hideout doesn't mean he's E88. What if he's a delivery boy.

Also killing people because of their political affiliations seems like a tyrannical thing to do.
We are trying to frame Denat, there must not be any loose ends. it's for the greater good.

[X] Other
-[X] Get more intel
-[X] Ask the spirit to wave an appendage before the mage to check if it can see it, then make a little Breeze around the Soulbound to find out if it's Locust or Wind Kitty, the two who might be able to look through illusions. If they don't sense anything sneak in invisibly to knock out the soul bound, then the mage. You have more experience fighting mages then soul bound after all. Finally reveal that you're Denat the Paladin.

why don't we just kill the Mage? he is a Nazi after all.

We are trying to frame Denat, there must not be any loose ends. it's for the greater good.

We don't have any information except that the mage is there. Might be a captive, might be someone else scouting them and is also about to attack, might be someone trying to gain minions, we just don't know enough to decide at this point.

We don't have any information except that the mage is there. Might be a captive, might be someone else scouting them and is also about to attack, might be someone trying to gain minions, we just don't know enough to decide at this point.
We are on a mission to frame Denat and steal some cash, it's more KISS ("Keep it simple, stupid) to just kill the mage. no witnesses who might see though Necros's illusion.

we don't need to know anything, except that there is a obstacle in our way.

We are on a mission to frame Denat and steal some cash, it's more KISS ("Keep it simple, stupid) to just kill the mage. no witnesses who might see though Necros's illusion.

we don't need to know anything, except that there is a obstacle in our way.
And how many mages escaped our soul-space that would actually be able to fight us?

Exactly, too many. Denat's just the first one we've already run across. And like I said, it could be Denat himself in there.

[X] Attack the Ghost Mage first
-[X] With lethal force
--[X] Eat his soul

Last edited:
And how many mages escaped our soul-space that would actually be able to fight us?

Exactly, too many. Denat's just the first one we've already run across. And like I said, it could be Denat himself in there.
If it was a soul spaced mage..... then why isn't he running the empire?

-[X] With lethal force
--[X] Eat his soul

[X] Other
-[X] Go back out and bring in Hollow Man
--[X] Cast Invisibility on Hollow Man
---[X] Attack the Ghost Mage first while Hollow Man attacks everyone else

Alabaster.... not sure anything we do can kill him, short of eating his soul.. Far better to leave him to be the one to spread the message that Denat's targeting E88.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back