• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Check up with the fam

We don't talk to Danny much...

-[X] Other - Summon the spirit of the mountain and have it keep a lookout for people trying to find Rewinder and keep Rewinder in the cave.
--[X] Go check on the family. It would be a good way to remember to ask dad about our brewery on the side!

[X] Other - Summon the spirit of the mountain and have it keep a lookout for people trying to find Rewinder and keep Rewinder in the cave.
-[X] Go check on the family. It would be a good way to remember to ask dad about our brewery on the side!

People seem to be forgetting that the spirits can only exist within 100 yards or so of Necros... We can have one scout nearby areas while we're there, but we can't leave one around, or send it too far away from us...

[X] Hang with the Dire Wolf

Is finishing the mind magical experiment the whole "sandblast our mind" bit that was discussed earlier?
"If you say so." you reply. Emma gives an angry pout but perks up when you give her a wink when your dad isn't looking You'll have to sneak Emma some booze later when your dad isn't looking.
And now I'm looking forward to Taylor getting Emma drunk, but not managing to get any booze herself, lol.

[X] Hang with the dire wolf
-[X] Ask our son and Emma if they would like to come along. What kid doesn't like to play with fluffy and adorable puppies?

[X] Finish mind magic magical experiment

Is finishing the mind magical experiment the whole "sandblast our mind" bit that was discussed earlier?

No, that idea was nixed in exchange for a deep probe and memory comparison. It just has the chance of making the personality bleed through worse if we screw it up , but if we succeed we will be able to distinguish between Taylor and the fragments of our prisoners.

Actually those are two seprate things. the mind magic experiment has to do with Danny's 'brain washing'. She created mind probe to find it and now is going to learn alter memory to fix it.
You know.... I'm tempted to change my vote now, but at the same time I'm worried Danny will become to Taylor as Glory Girl was to Panacea at the end of Worm ("I don't know how to fix her; I can't remember how she used to be!").

[X] It's complicated. Short story: we captured and semi-brainwashed her, returning her to childhood. Don't kill her, ok?

I don't like dogs. I like cats.

[X] Yes - But she got better!

And now that the obligatory Monty Python reference is out of the way...:D

[X] No
-[X] We changed her back to before she was bee girl, so we are technically correct

[] Look up the Shit Man
[] Go feed the Shy Stalker

i'm undecided?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back