• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[x] Cast invisibility twice, get to cover, and then start spamming fireballs.

Did Taylor just lose her sense of self/identity again?

[X] Change the emotional reaction she has to the memories.

This is getting kinda evil-ish. Can't we just convince her to give up her life of crime and live a peaceful life from now on?

-[X] Base her off Transporter to save some time

[X] Other
-[X] Shy Stalker has a husband and he will be sad if she is completely different.
--[X] Ask about her husband first.

Willing test subject must be tested upon; for Science!

[x] Other
- Apologize for messing with her memories. Offer to change the memories back if she ever wants them to be.

[X] Other
-[X] Remove the love enhancement she has to her husband. It is definitely not the right thing to do.
--[X] Remove the desire to stop the memories. We still need intelligence (Or the lack of it) on the Empire.
---[X] Quiz her on everything else.

Do we want an angry Fog in our lungs? No. The love enhancement is a terrible idea.
Hollow Man is never sleeping again. ;)

[X] Other
-Let the memories settle for now
--Come in a few hours later and quiz her to see if they settled properly
---Ask her if she wants what you did undone or if she only wants parts of it undone. Be sure to explain what exactly you did in detail to allow her to be able to make a informed decision.

[X] Other
-Let the memories settle for now
--Come in a few hours later and quiz her to see if they settled properly

Big danger is that Necros tends to wander off.

[X] Quiz her to make sure everything worked right

Fixing settled memories sounds far more difficult than fixing still tentative changes.

[X] Quiz her to make sure everything worked right
-[X] Be gentle about it. no need to make things worse after what she's been through.

[X] Ask him what in the world one spends that kind of money on

[X] Ask why your album is so popular.

[X] Ask him what in the world one spends that kind of money on

We know why why the album is popular, because we did it (come on, think about our ego).

[X] Maybe
-[X] I'd like to know who I'm working for and what they want me to do. The last time I signed a contract without knowing the details... well, it wasn't good. For anyone.
-[X] Ask to be paid in booze.
-[X] Ask to be paid part in advance

Last edited:
[X] Yes

And so we get questioned by Contessa. She'll probably ask us to restrict her shard.

[X] Maybe
-[X] I'd like to know who I'm working for and what they want me to do. The last time I signed a contract without knowing the details... well, it wasn't good. For anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back