• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] The Molten Forge

Weapons are nice. And we have way too many songs.

[X] Gremthaxel

Despite his name, he has suprisingly good advice and his betrayals are more like pranks than anything truely terrible.

[X] Song of Longing

We don't need any more weapons at the moment and it is always nice meeting new people (even if in a way we have already met, since they are in our head).

[X] The Sspelunker

For those that don't remember that far back:
Mr. Nibbles sat their patiently as the girl gathered her thought and began to sort through her trove of memories. After a few hours the girl spoke up "I think I have found three people who could be me. The first was a warrior. She started low in life and fought her way to the top, she desired to be the greatest and she never let anyone tell her otherwise. While she accomplished her goal she died doing so.

"The second was betrayed and broken in her youth and never managed to accomplish anything in her short life. The third was born and lived alone her entire life. She lived in a vast valley filled with beasts and every day was a fight for survival. She died young, but she was never unhappy."
So we have some info about the arrogant warrior and the running woman, the spelunker's a mystery, which means the spelunker could be there from mental manipulation, we must inspect it closer.

[X] Gremthaxel

Despite his name, he has suprisingly good advice and his betrayals are more like pranks than anything truely terrible.
The second the majority of us think that, is the second Flabby will make him do the REAL betrayal. Always be on guard with the eldritch abomination please...

And the last betrayal.. we aged 8 years in appearance, just as we de-aged Emma 8 years.

Unfortunately, we are a pixie, this means our lifespan in measured in centuries. We probably actually aged closer to 800 years than 8 years. If we were human, we'd have turned to dust.

Last edited:
[X] Jump across and then pull her across.

[X] Jump across and then pull her across.
-[X] Have her take a running jump to get as far across as possible, so we have less to pull her across, and some momentum to start with.

[X] Check the water for obstacles, then jump in to swim across and then pull her across.

I'm worried we might jump and slip and crack our head open on a rock or something. Wet rocks don't make for very stable landing zones.

[X] Find a place to hide

There might be an extra path we can't see.

[X] Go right

When faced with a left/right choice in unfamiliar situations, it's human nature to tend to pick the left choice. Any maze designer that's done their research will know this and place traps on the left path.

And now that I'm done paraphrasing Hunter X Hunter (though that is a verifiable statistic... I checked)...:D

When faced with a left/right choice in unfamiliar situations, it's human nature to tend to pick the left choice. Any maze designer that's done their research will know this and place traps on the left path.

And you will disappoint them? You fiend! Think of all the wasted effort, all the complex artifice we could miss, and you would walk the other way?

[X] Try and trick your way out of this

I think there is an error in the vote options, as "Try and by trick your way out of this" doesn't make a lot of sense.

[X] Just keep running

Why do humans naturally go left?
I'm not sure, something about how the brain's wired.

But think to a time you've been trying to solve a really complex maze, where you had to hug a wall until you found the exit... Can you think of a single time you've hugged the right wall? It's always the left one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back