• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Knock him out

Given the way Necros staged her kidnapping - with the signs of fighting and a blood trail of dragging a body out - I doubt attempts to calm him down will be particularly effective..

[X] Try and calm him down while Hollow man sneaks behind him to:
-[X] Knock him out

[x] Yes

"Talk all you like? There isn't anything stopping you or anything is there?"

"Well, he is unconscious..."

"...So?"

[X] Hang out with
-[X] The Puppeteer
-[X] The Hollow Man

i want to have both of them hang out we can create a epic comedy routine.

[X] Brain storm alternate solutions to the ghoul problem
Let's avoid trouble with couldron.

[x] Brain storm alternate solutions to the ghoul problem

That, or we could make a virus to convert the preexisting strains into something different.

Anyone ever read The Restaurant at the End of the Universe?

What we need are cows that want to be eaten.
I've been fattening myself up nicely, my thigh should be quite juicy and delicious.:D

I lent my copy of the books to one of my sister's friends... they moved out of state a month later... with my books.

[X] Other
-[X] Discretely check in on Shy Stalker and her husband.

[X] Hang out with
-[X] The Hollow Man

Maybe we need to talk to him when were not kidnapping or killing things.

[X] Wait, why not just make a spell that actually summons a bunch of meat to the user?

[x] Talk to the Transporter about transportation.

I almost don't want to vote for this, since it makes sense and that's hardly any fun at all, but sometimes the obvious answer is obvious.

[x] Call conference and ask both(Squealer and Tattletale)

It's not like they can't work together and I think their respective talents can solve this together.

[x] Talk to the Transporter about transportation

Obvious choice is obvious. Also a chance for gaining love points!

Distribution is more than just transportation.

Maybe we should be silly and become Santa for ghouls. Have them set up a decorated tree and human flesh will appear under it at midnight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back