• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[ ] Hannah

EDIT: Ninja'd by author

EDIT2: Piggot! We wanted to avoid direct contact with the Construct. Ugh…why do all our plans fall apart?

Last edited:
[x] Curse that treacherous PRT Director! Slandering our good name even more with their filthy, hateful lies!

Last edited:
[x] Curse that treacherous PRT Director! Slandering our good name even more with their filthy, hateful lies!

[X] Using as many technical details as possible

Professor Necros is in!

[x] Using as many technical details as possible
We will drown her in picayune minutia!

-[JK] in Binary language

I wanna see if Dragon's Tinker comprehension thing extends to (sufficiently analysed) magic.

How did I just find this?!?!

[X] Using way too many metaphors

Hey Flabbyknight, if we didn't get the Queen Administrator shard because we got possessed by the infinite souls of a mad mage instead, then who did?

[] The voices in my head told me
-[] and not the imaginary type either.

Thought better of it.

[X] Magic duh

Last edited:
[X] The voices in my head told me
-[X] and not the imaginary type either.

-[X] and not the imaginary type either.

-[X] Don't ask to meet them, some of them are huge jerks

And one of them is a nice rat, wanna meet him?

-[X] Actually explain it.

It's canon in Worm that when the shards were being initially seeded into humanity, Danny got the QA shard. He never had a Trigger-worthy event though, so it eventually passed on to Taylor.

[X] Ask for Gremthaxel to back you up

Gremthaxel is awesome.

[x] Have the Transporter back you up

Gremthaxel will betray us. It's in his name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back