• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[x] Have the Transporter back you up

i want to make a reference to the thing that's drinking all the alcohol everywhere, but can't figure out how to word it, and don't remember the policy on write-ins for this quest

[x] Write-in "you know the thing going around and stealing entire cities worth of alcohol? He used to be locked up in my head before something happened and then it got free. His name is murphy"

[x] Write-in "you know the thing going around and stealing entire cities worth of alcohol? He used to be locked up in my head before something happened and then it got free. His name is murphy"

this will get Necros locked up or worst for being a class A threat.Let's use the one that isn't a known felon.

-[x] "He is the one who taught me to appreciate booze."

[X] Leave them to their tinkering

Let's not annoy Squealer more than necessary.

[X] Stay and make sure the Construct does not try anything
-[X] Pay attention to their Enchanting, we need to learn the basics.
-[X] We can also explain to Dragon how Tinkering is actually magically enchanting things.

They'll probably chase Necros away after she gets too annoying, but we might learn something.

Plus we need to start working on that Dragon/Squeeler threesome.

We need to get back to helping Fog.

-[X] We can also explain to Dragon how Tinkering is actually magically enchanting things.

-[X] They'll be at it for hours, giving us enough time to finish with Fog. Summon a spirit to watch them and separate the two if the Construct tries to seduce our woman.

[X] Yeah we should probably go back to Fog.

[X] After a couple of hours take a break and go have dinner with your family

[X] After a couple of hours take a break and go have dinner with your family

[X] After a couple of hours take a break and have your family come over here for dinner

[X] After a couple of hours take a break and have your family come over here for dinner

On the one hand I want to get things done. On the other I don't want us to be too hungry or tired to get them done right. Still, it would be unprofessional to just up and leave again. A compromise is necessary.

Yeah let's not mess up by rushing into things.

[X] Tell your dad that the brewery should be going forward. It's the option that doesn't bring to mind any bit of fixing Smelly Fog's brainwashing or bringing up any memories that you have tinkered with that might make him question the inconsistencies since we paused for dinner. You know, if he wakes up in the middle of dinner due to the smell of food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back