• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

Well I'm not sure if that worked out amazingly, but it was hilarious and that is all that matters.
Alec idly wondered why Dragon wasn't hanging up at this point, maybe his boss was right and Dragon had been listening in, as he said, "How old would you say you are? I am thinking your about twelve right? So you should just be at the cusp of puberty."
Well dragon is actually a little over 6, I don't know when Richter made her first version so I don't think she is that old... wait. Alec why did you default to assuming she is 12? I'm just going to assume that this is a consequence of being raised by Heartbreaker's harem then being around Taylor recently, as well as set up for his later joke.

"I-I have not started masturbating!" protested Dragon.
Also that sounds like you aren't quite sure about that Dragon. Don't you have a body now, don't you want to explore all of its parts?

"Sorry going through a tunnel!" shouted Alec before ripping off the armband and tazing it. It started to smoke and spark while letting out a whining noise before going blessedly silent. "Boring conversation anyway," Alec muttered to himself as you hurried over to go help his boss.
Nice Han Solo reference.

Now that we have foolishly cut ourselves off from communications, the moment is ripe for Denat's brainwashed followers to attack us.

This chapter was the culmination of several different things, now Dragon knows that she shouldn't trust faeries and Taylor knows that Dragon is 9 years old. This is amazing.
[X] Babble apologies incoherently

One small mistake:
"Your twelve?!" you yell in surprise.
your --> you're

Last edited:

Maybe we can de-age Dragon's body. We have a ritual that alters a person's age already. We can alter that so her mind stays the same while the body changes.

Maybe we can de-age Dragon's body. We have a ritual that alters a person's age already. We can alter that so her mind stays the same while the body changes.
Her body looks adult. She is mentally adult and has the fitting body. She is just technically younger because she was programmed 9 years ago.

Her body looks adult. She is mentally adult and has the fitting body. She is just technically younger because she was programmed 9 years ago.

That is my point. Her aura indicates that she is nine years old. While she is mentally an adult, she has only been "alive" for nine years. That means that her body looks different from her aura-defined age, and should be changed to prevent other people making the same mistake we have.

Also, I only mean this as a joke. Changing Dragon's body might cause body dysmorphia and create social problems for her. The most that I would suggest we do would be to temporarily change her body as a prank. One the other hand, Dragon does have impulse control problems that might be solved by treating her as a child.

I am picturing this as Dragon's reaction:

That is my point. Her aura indicates that she is nine years old. While she is mentally an adult, she has only been "alive" for nine years. That means that her body looks different from her aura-defined age, and should be changed to prevent other people making the same mistake we have.

Also, I only mean this as a joke. Changing Dragon's body might cause body dysmorphia and create social problems for her. The most that I would suggest we do would be to temporarily change her body as a prank. One the other hand, Dragon does have impulse control problems that might be solved by treating her as a child.

I am picturing this as Dragon's reaction:
Sorry I misread that. I thought you thought Dragon had the younger body.

[x] Die of shame

Ahahahaha that's awesome.

[X] Send Denat to another dimension.

We can't kill him, we can't let him live on this plane of existences. all we can do is pray that he is sent to a world that needs his brand of justice.

[X] Other
-[X] "So...you've found the people Denat brainwashed to go around brainwashing people, right?"

I am amused by the fact that, of the two of us, Dragon is the filthy liar and terrible fraudster.

According to Mr. Nibbles, Denat is "an insane blackguard that goes around converting people to side of 'good' through copious amounts of torture and brainwashing" and "he considers people who litter to be evil."[1] And of course we can't forget his interlude.

While there is nothing explicitly stating what he is brainwashing people to do, it seems likely that converts would go around spreading the 'good news' to others in the community.

We can't kill him, we can't let him live on this plane of existences. all we can do is pray that he is sent to a world that needs his brand of justice.
That is not accurate: Mr. Nibbles told us that Denat is vulnerable to asphyxiation and having his soul devoured.[2] Mr. Nibbles also taught us how to devour Denat's soul.

While there is nothing explicitly stating what he is brainwashing people to do, it seems likely that converts would go around spreading the 'good news' to others in the community.
That's your mistake; we do know explicitly what he brainwashes people to do, and what happens to them after. From his interlude:
"Reeducation?" the man asked nervously eyeing the knife.

"I shall save your soul from darkness before I kill you of course!"

[X] Convince the Construct to let you finish off Denat

We have revealed one of our weaknesses to Dragon, we must drag her into an alliance since she is 9 and we can't kill a 9 year old.

until the urge to apologies for everything and anything becomes too much.
apologies --> apologize

Users who are viewing this thread

Back