• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Ask him about what he has been up to

The Dire Wolf and go on the hunt
--> The Dire Wolf and I go on the hunt

Flabbyknight do you mind if I start pointing out errors that might hinder understanding in your posts? If you just want to keep writing your story like you are doing and this would annoy you/slow you down I won't do it.
I'm only asking because I caught up to this quest semi-recently and it has gotten me into Shadowrun while being one of the more interesting Worm stories around.

[X] Vanguard the offensive against Denat to keep him distracted from attacking the PRT.

[X] Have as many meat shield as possible

Ideally, this looks like a PRT operation right up until we jump Denat.

[X] Have as many meat shield as possible

Why can't we do the honorable thing for once and take away the glory of victory away from the PRT?

[x] Other
-Have the Puppeteer and the Construct fly above the site so they can quickly rush to where Denat is going to be.
-Have the PRT spread out to make a net to trap Denat.
-Try to lure Denat outside of the building by yelling "I sure love littering and consorting with evil demons" really loudly and repeated while throwing trash all around.
-Prepare an action: If Denat charges at you, trap him in a glob of goo.

[X] Try and convince to be on the opposite side of the parameter

no idea how i missed this:
parameter is a value
what you want in the vote option is perimeter.

[X] Have the dog-man moves in closer

We need to narrow it down, otherwise we won't have enough people to cover all of Denat's escape routes.

[X] Have the dog-man moves in closer

I'm not sure quite how much and what type of a threat Denat is but I'm pretty sure that he will be torturing Assault right now so we need to go fast, I think that even if he notices the dog-man his first instinct was to go into mele so he will just get tripped up.

[X] Challenge him to duel somewhere more out of the way so you won't be intterupted.

[X] Hit him hard and fast

We will lose Denat if we try to sneak after him. He escaped once before. Challenging him would be similar. He picks something that he is good at and we lose. Hitting him hard and fast will not take him out since he is incredibly hard to kill, but doing anything less might let him escape.

The PRT can help us capture him, but they cannot keep him prisoner. The only way to put him down is to kill him or eat his soul. The soul eating spell takes 10 minutes to cast and must be done without letting the PRT knowing what we are doing. However, by eating Denat's soul, we can save the child who he is possessing. We need to know more about Denat to determine if we can afford to eat him..

[X] Hit him hard and fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back