• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Capture them so you learn more information on the PRT from the source.

What are we going to do with Mt. Flufflekins? We still have him with us.

Have you missed the point that we lack the ability to focus on one task for longer than ~16 hours or so?
That's an excuse for the character, not the voters.

OK, point taken:p.
What are we going to do with Mt. Flufflekins? We still have him with us.
EXACTLY, we don't want to take Mt. Fluffykins to the wretched hive of scum and villainy that is the PRT building. We want to keep our son protected from such things!

[X] Deface the outside to express your displeasure and leave
-[X] "Romanes eunt domus"

I'm a filthy memer, but that got me chuckling out loud.

Why not.

-[] "Romanes eunt domus"
Fuck. On the one hand this is a stupid joke. On the other hand I freaking loved this scene and am incredibly tempted to add it. I think I'll go without, but it's a damn hard choice.

Have we tested our notice me not field and Invisibility agenst cameras if not id rather not risk it

-[X] Keep all of your defacing under notice-me-not and such charms until you're done... And why do you feel the need to wear a bright orange jumpsuit while doing it?

Have we tested our notice me not field and Invisibility agenst cameras if not id rather not risk it
Improved Invisibility spell makes the subject more difficult to detect by normal visual senses. The subject is completely tangible and detectable by the other senses (hearing, smell, touch, and even taste). Her aura is still visible to astral perception. Anyone who might be in a position to perceive the subject must first successfully resist the spell. Even if the spell is resisted, the subject might remain undetected if she's good enough with her Sneaking Test. Improved Invisibility mimics the subject's surroundings from all angles and affects technological sensors as well.

That means we can go in and defile Piggot Office and leave with PRT and the Protectorate freaked out of their minds or we could go in steal their classified information and leave with them being none the wiser for it.

That means we can go in and defile Piggot Office and leave with PRT and the Protectorate freaked out of their minds or we could go in steal their classified information and leave with them being none the wiser for it.
Yeah, but that would be thinking ahead. Kind of unbelievably out of character, I'd say.

Yeah, but that would be thinking ahead. Kind of unbelievably out of character, I'd say.

Kinda sorta. it's also something we could possible think of on the spot because it sounds like a good idea at the time. Randomness is a bitch and a half to predict like that.

[x] Deface the outside, and then walk into the lobby and loudly declare that if they want you dead they'll have to do better than that whorebag shadow stalker and gallant.

n fact he felt like he had seen that dick from somewhere before… "Wait that is my dick!" said Carlos in surprise. Piggot and Sophia stared at him and he blushed. "It just that I would recognize it anywhere… and I am going to shut up now." He refused to look either of them in the face.
Umm...How does Taylor know what his dick looks like? I think that's the question everyone should be asking.

Also... bets on if Necros left an enchantment on the painting, so that when someone (Sophia) tries to scrub the dick off the wall, it shoots white paint out of the tip, giving painting Sophia a surprise.

Then the there was giant fifty foot painting of Sophia sucking a cock with the words poopie head pointing at her with an arrow.
I know that smiting Sophia with our bullshit magical zombie lightning would have been cathartic. And justified. This is just so much better.

And now they know Taylor is a talented artist! Truly she is the leader of the merchants guild!

I wonder how much we could make if Taylor starts selling paintings. Though Taylor rarely focuses on a task.

That... Wow.

Glenn is going to hate us before we're done overthrowing the duly elected evil tyrants.

I hope Necros put an enchantment on it so it doesn't wash off, and that if they try to paint over it the paint will disappear after around five to ten minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back