• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

Wow. I don't even want to go into how she knows what his dick looked like (if it was indeed intended to be his), but damn, making him recognize it? That takes some skill. Especially since it only took a few minutes.

This allows her to know exactly what they look like if she is in there presence long enough, making all forms of mundane and most magical disguise completely useless against her.
So, that really is Sophia's face on the wall, not Shadow Stalker's, right? Yeah. Much better than lightning.

[X] Toxic
[X] Give her space
[X] Teach Mt. Flufflekins English

[X] Blood
[X] Ramp down the flirting

[X] Toxic
[X] Give her space

[X] Insect

-[X] Give her a week or two to get used to the idea, while letting her know you haven't given up.

Wow, I've been misspelling Mt. Flufflekins for a while now (I thought it was 'Fluffykins')
AN: So the time skip begins, I am going to be doing something different with interludes from now on. Since I am running out of canon civilian names I am going to be using titles that hint at who they are, unless everybody hates that idea.
Honestly, I prefer it when it's flat out stated who/what the interlude is for, with the occasional "???" thrown in. If every vote is a guess (because we don't know who the interlude is for), then we lose some of our ability to plan things out (and I'm definitely one of the ones that likes to plan things out, as you've probably noticed from some of my comments and votes).

In the end though, you're the author, so you're the one who decides how you present your quest.

[X] Insect
[X] Give her space

AN: So the time skip begins, I am going to be doing something different with interludes from now on. Since I am running out of canon civilian names I am going to be using titles that hint at who they are, unless everybody hates that idea.
Honestly, I prefer it when it's flat out stated who/what the interlude is for, with the occasional "???" thrown in.
I'd have to agree with edale here. Or I'd at least much prefer to have something more to go on than insect, blood or toxic at any rate. With the songs in the abyss we get enough clues to make (horribly hilariously inaccurate) guesses when they are described in the story. Picking between three things when you don't have any idea what they might possibly be is kind of pointless. At that point you may as well just roll for it yourself. Unless you are really set on doing it that way. If you'd rather that I rolled the D3 for you, the story is certainly worth that sacrifice.

Last edited:
[X] Toxic
[X] Give her space

Personally for interludes i like this way better cause with them if im shure who im voting for then I loose all interest in voting this way I'm not sure but I have a guess for one of them so I voted for that in the hopes I will get to find out if I'm correct I'm guessing that toxic is the case 53 on faultline's crew whose bodily fluids are toxic I think but am not sure his name is newter
If im wrong it doesn't really matter because it's just an interlude and no matter which one wins we are going to get some information we didn't have and miss out on some information we might have gotten better to have some fun trying to guess who I'm voting for

Also insect might be cricket from e88 I have no idea on blood though

Last edited:
[X] Toxic
[X] Give her space

[X] Insect

Taylor spent a minute trying to wrap her mind how in the world that worked before deciding on magic, magic was the answer to all of life's problems.
Should be a semicolon rather than a comma.

Also, I totally thought it was "Mister Fluffykins," not "Mount Flufflekins."

[X] Insect

Ah there might have been some miscommunication here, this vote is not title based. Normal title votes would be for example:

NOT ACTUAL OPTIONS FOR THIS VOTE
[] The Armory
[] The Stupid Poopie Head
[] The Puppeteer.

This vote all of them are the same person. What you are for choosing is actually a mystery. Since none of you have figured out the magic system, that I am using, blood, insect, and toxic don't mean anything to you and if you did know it then you would be terrified.
Wait, Blood, Toxic, and Insect are all the same person, or Armory, Stupid Poopie Head, and The Puppeteer are?

And as for the magic system...unless you told me what magic system it was I wouldn't have the first clue how to track it down; that's why I've been asking so many questions on the topic, I only have what you say about it to go on.

*edit- Actually, was the graffiti of Shadow Stalker, or Sophia? Because if it's Sophia, then Necros just outted a Ward... and Piggot barely reacted...

[X] Insect
[X] Give her space

[X] The Black Sheep
Emma could not bring herself to speak so she simply nodded. The bee continued "I will grant you all the power you will ever need. Unfortunately I can only give you so much power while I am trapped here. I need you to bring me over to where you are if I am to truly help you. So I will help you if you help me. Do we have a deal?" Emma nodded again. "Good."
Just how non-genre savvy can you get? For ANY genre!!! That is NOT a deal to EVER accept! It NEVER ends well!
Emma walked behind her Mom over to the toaster before unplugging it. She picked it up and moved behind her Mom before bringing it down on top of her head. Her Mom slumped over onto the table blood pulling onto the floor. Emma quickly healed the wound so her Mom wouldn't bleed out. Emma grabbed onto her legs and struggled to pull her back up into her hive. She lay her Mom down on the floor and began to prepare her body for what came next. When was finally done she called out to the hive beyond and one her new servants answered her beckon. She shoved the spirit into the woman before her and the body began to writhe. The skin bulged in various places and began to change shape, but Emma focused her concentration forced it back into its original shape.

When the body finally stopped writhing, its eyes popped open and it smiled. "Good job honey." It stood up and embraced her "You are such a good girl and I love you so much. When you Father gets home he can join us to." Emma smiled and returned her new mother's embrace.
Told ya.
is that an insect spirit from shadowrun i see?
Well... Guess that's one less thing to worry about putting in spoiler tags. On the plus side, this means other people will probably be able to answer all those little questions I keep asking about the system, lol.

Well... Guess that's one less thing to worry about putting in spoiler tags. On the plus side, this means other people will probably be able to answer all those little questions I keep asking about the system, lol.
if i'm right, and Emma just gave an insect spirit access to the physical realm, shit is going to go downhill fast.

Also, i think i am right, because Necros has been summoning spirits whenever she needed some heavy fighting done.

Emma, you dun fucked up.

Just how non-genre savvy can you get? For ANY genre!!! That is NOT a deal to EVER accept! It NEVER ends well!
And traumatised, mentally fragile teenagers are the favorite targets of cults and Unspeakable Evils everywhere (redundant much?), precisely because they lack the sort of critical thinking that allows most people to see through such thinly veiled lies.

[x] Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back